Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepoeticphoto
Lover, not a Fighter
Female User Gallery

Loc: your head.
Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: t00th]
    #8550805 - 06/22/08 02:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't get back to feeling normal until a few hours after waking up at noon today.  My jaw is still fucked.  I know there will never be any way to tell what the hell it was for sure now... but thanks everyone for trying to help out.  It means a lot to me. 

I will always taste test my cid now, lol.

What exactly would make acid "bad"? ....If it were old, the effects would just diminish, right?  Not contort thermselves into a non-psychedelic body frazzle.  I have actually NEVER taken real acid... this is my second time being doped.  Uhm... but I've done tons of reading and research and based on that and my vast experience with mushrooms... I really don't think it was acid at all. 

We sat around for about 3 hours trying to help the trip come to life, but after a while we just sort of all realized that it wasn't happening.  We all agreed it felt very chemical and very dirty.  After that we just rode it out best we could and complained while trying to figure out a way to confront my dealer.  The saying of the night was, "Well, at least we're FUNNY."  Hahahaa.... like, at least we could crack jokes about this shit even though we were pretty pissed. 

My point is that we did spend a considerable amount of time trying to enjoy a trip that just wasn't there at all.  This is why I feel like it couldn't have been lsd.  I'm going to do some research on all the chemicals it sounded like to you guys and I'll get back to you if I find anything interesting.  But really, it could have been *anything*.

Thanks again, everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: poeticphoto]
    #8550824 - 06/22/08 02:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I haven't really got how you guys "taste-test" your blotter... I thought that if you lick it, you're kinda done.

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Offlinesongcycle67
Gypsy Wizard

#8550885 - 06/22/08 02:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The only thing that barely come close to fitting this physical profile that are small enough to fit on a tab are DOB, mescaline sulfate/citrate (depending on size of tab), and Bromo-dragonfly.  Both DOB and Bromo-Dragonfly have long long durations, about 36 hours.  But both produce speedy feelings with a dirty body load and, at least in the case of DOB, a slight brightening of colors.

Fuzzy visuals, jaw tension, and a speedy high can be produced by LSD.  These are well-known traits of a low-dose acid experience.  The anxiety stems from having "one foot in and one foot out" as it were.  Being stuck somewhere between reality and non-reality tends to put one off.  Also the tingling of limbs is much more pronounced at lower dosages.

We could also get into purity, but that would be so much speculation that it's not worth it really.

I'd chalk it up either to low dose or low purity.  Fuzzy visuals and an inability to get "into" the experience are often cited as signs of "low purity" by purists.

--------------------

Check out my psychedelic acid rock: http://www.myspace.com/kingbeelovesyou

Disclaimer: All posts on this site concerning illegal substances are fictional accounts. I in no way endorse the use of or use any of these substances myself.

OfflineCyrone
That guy
Male User Gallery

#8550891 - 06/22/08 02:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I had the EXACT same trip last Thanksgiving.. it really does suck, all my friends were like yeah this IS LSD. But I thought no way, it was really touch on my neck and muscles. I did have some very mild visuals though, are you sure you didn't see ANYthing? Also, was your "hit" extremely bitter, like overwhelmingly bitter? In that case we had the same stuff.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: Hiei]
    #8550896 - 06/22/08 02:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hiei said:
I haven't really got how you guys "taste-test" your blotter... I thought that if you lick it, you're kinda done.

If you just touch the edge of it to the taste centers on your tongue, you can see if there's a flavor without absorbing much drug at all... probably not more than 5-20 ug (if it's LSD).  If you want to be a little safer about it, you could cut a tiny square off, say 1/50th of the tab, and put that in your mouth.

Most research chemicals have a very strong flavor, as well as a pretty sharp dose-response curve.  This means that when you taste-test an RC, you'll be able to taste it, but the dose you consumed will likely be below the threshold which produces noticeable effects.  If it's acid on the blotter, then you won't taste anything, and may feel a little imaginative or see the light shine a bit more vividly.  I recommend taste-testing at night, as such a low dose of LSD is conducive to a pleasant state of hypnogogia.

Offlinesongcycle67
Gypsy Wizard

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8550917 - 06/22/08 02:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I should also say that if you're using mushrooms as a yardstick, it's about as close to LSD as rum or meth.

LSD is a gentle, complex experience.  It only becomes a visual feast (ala mushrooms) at doses approaching 250 ug (a hit of this strength is practically unheard of in most cities).  Even then, there are moments where you feel completely sober.

LSD, at proper dose; is more like ecstasy, a low dose of high quality mushrooms, and a shitload of mescaline all at once.

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts on this site concerning illegal substances are fictional accounts. I in no way endorse the use of or use any of these substances myself.

Edited by songcycle67 (06/22/08 02:58 PM)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #8550921 - 06/22/08 02:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

my guess would be do(x)...

i had some doc at one point (given to me as doc, by a friend) that was on blotter. he told me there was roughly 1mg per tab. hesitant about trying a new drug such as doc, i tried just one tab at first. the trip i had is pretty much exactly what you just described.

my next dance with doc, i took 3... was much more "fulfilling" that the 1 i took previously. very fun actually. lasted the better part of a day, with the after effects spanning a couple more days. very speedy/amphetamine like. but at the 3mg dose, wild crazy beautiful visuals and a headspace alot like acid. i perfer the real deal, though i enjoyed my experience with the doc.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinesongcycle67
Gypsy Wizard

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8550943 - 06/22/08 03:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I watched a bunch of lectures by Sasha Shulgin recently and I just remembered a section where he discusses the future of psychedelics.  There are over 200 psychedelic compounds that are active.  During one part of the lecture he told an anecdote about a brand new compound that he had synthesized, apparently he showed the synth to a friend and that friend posted it on his website.  After about a week he took it down because he felt it was in poor taste.  A few months later the chemical was flooding through places like New York and LA, apparently via Chinese chemists who had found the online synth.

So basically what I'm getting at here is that the chemicals are being discovered and synthesized so quickly these days that not even the most experienced head can be sure what he is getting.  The drug referenced by Shulgin, for example, could easily be active in the microgram range and making its way to a dealer near you.

We live in very exciting, but very strange times.  All we can hope for is that these chemicals are filed in the literature as soon as they are discovered, which is unlikely due to most chemists working on them not wanting their identities divulged.  It's hard to publish a paper when the only person who knows about it is unwillingly to write it.

--------------------

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: songcycle67]
    #8551159 - 06/22/08 04:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well how many milgrams can fit in a blotter...cause 5-MeO-AMT is active at 1mg. By the way mescaline sulfate couldn't even come close to fitting on a blotter. I know that one for sure.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

Offlinesongcycle67
Gypsy Wizard

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: kcobra15]
    #8551181 - 06/22/08 04:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

not on a blotter, on a tab.  mescaline sulf/citrate comes in windowpane and geltabs regularly.  I don't think anything in the milligram range could fit on something that isn't extremely extremely thick and, with the literature that is available, only chemicals with an extremely bitter/mediciney taste are active enough to fit on tabs or blotter.

--------------------

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

#8551284 - 06/22/08 04:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Mescaline fitting into a windowpane would be pretty crazy since mescaline hcl (which is more potent than mescaline sulfate)only has threshold activity at 100mg. Common is more like 250mg.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

Edited by kcobra15 (06/22/08 05:10 PM)

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #8551299 - 06/22/08 04:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like ultra weak tabs to me, or damaged ones.  like sun or heat damage.

sounds like you have taken like 25mics or somethin.

sorry man...fuck taking one or two anyways tho.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineChronicss
Stranger
Male

Loc: central cali
    #8551358 - 06/22/08 05:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I had a similar situation not long ago.  I stupidly took 2 tabs of what I thought was E but turned out to be this.

Motorolla MeO DMT tab

2 of them too at once:(... 8-9 hours of confusion and dysphoria and mild visuals till I got my hands on some benzos and went to sleep...

Sounds like whatever you took was even worse than that though.  Most of my tripping might have been because I took too much and it wasn't what I expected so that really freaked me out.  My eyes had never been more dilated...

Didn't find out what it was till a week later when ecstasydata.org tested it.  I had thought it must have been pcp or something like that...

Edited by Chronicss (06/22/08 05:10 PM)

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: Chronicss]
    #8551370 - 06/22/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Dude no way...there is 5-MeO-DMT in that tab. I have 3 of those I got a while back sitting in my fridge...someone told me it was 2c-b. damn...

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

OfflineChronicss
Stranger
Male

Loc: central cali
    #8551393 - 06/22/08 05:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

They are quite potent too, and the visuals are mild but very very persistent.  It gave me a fever too, I was able to inhale ice cream without a headache.

Had I known what it was I might not have had such dysphoria and might of actually enjoyed them a little...  I don't know though.  I wouldn't do them again though after the experience I had...

Offlinesongcycle67
Gypsy Wizard

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: Chronicss]
    #8551448 - 06/22/08 05:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Are you sure about mescaline hcl not being able to fit onto windowpane?  The only time I've ever taken an extract of mescaline it came in the form of a large windowpane from a very trusted friend.  I've had the cactii several times and it produced virtually the same experience--I was told it was 400 mg mescaline sulf.  Definitely not DOx.

--------------------

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: songcycle67]
    #8551453 - 06/22/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

400mg on ONE large tab.

dude id say no way. :shrug:

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #8551483 - 06/22/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

when i dosed with 400 mg mescaline hcl it took up roughly half of a OO gelcap. Maybe some 2c? chem...similar effects I have heard. haven't had the opportunity to try any yet.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8551627 - 06/22/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

^Are you crazy? 5-MeO-AMT is found on blotter with disappointing frequency.

--------------------

Offlinekcobra15
Bodhisattva
Male

Re: WHAT'S IN MY BODY???? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8551693 - 06/22/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i knew it...i would think that blotter could hold at least up to 2mg.

--------------------
Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom