Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Malt Extract

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline11polakie11
PeripheralCustodian

Loc: G-Ville FLA
any experiences w/ shroooms + enigma
    #854727 - 08/31/02 11:38 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I heart enigma. so we are all on the same page then, i really heart enigma, and adore all the music. So, i am curious, what are some peoples experiences with enigma whilst shrooming? I am still quite the virginal shroomee but this music has such a proufound effect on my sober I wonder if I could handle it trippin...but anywho, please share!

adam

--------------------
-i am waiting for my boyfriend/compainion-
_I wish i were Aeon Flux_

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEnlightenedFreak
Lurk-er

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: any experiences w/ shroooms + enigma [Re: 11polakie11]
    #855068 - 08/31/02 03:10 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ahh, another Enigma lover!
I also have only experience shrooms a few times, each time with enigma, a c.d. mix from all of the c.d's. I put the music on when I began to trip it was an amazing experience. All the songs seemed to flow and make more sense then they did when I was sober.

When I closed my eyes I entered a totally different mind state, I felt I was traveling through a world of figures, and people the speed went along with the music. Stay away from songs that you aren?t very comfortable with. I could not handle Sadness (the violent remix) but I was okay with all the other songs.

The gravity of love (judgment day, and dark vocal remix were amazing), Return to innocence, Endless quest, the child in us, mea culpa, silence must be heard, TNT for the brain and songs in that style worked for me. Imagine the mind state that you have while listening to enigma magnified a whole bunch of times, it relaxes you a lot. And then other times brings you up, mind you most of the times I tripped were at relatively low doses so that might have effected my good experiences.

But go with it, if you feel comfortable with enigma without shrooms its just magnified a lot more.
***Alex***

--------------------
The pleasure of satisfying a savage instict undomesticated by the ego is uncomparaby much more intense than the one of satisfying a tamed instinct.
S. Freud

Offline11polakie11
PeripheralCustodian

Loc: G-Ville FLA
Re: any experiences w/ shroooms + enigma [Re: EnlightenedFreak]
    #856375 - 09/01/02 09:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

so basically the imagery and emotive responses I have to enigma would be magnified? I can handle that! want to PM? just cause?

adam

--------------------
-i am waiting for my boyfriend/compainion-
_I wish i were Aeon Flux_

OfflineEnlightenedFreak
Lurk-er

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: any experiences w/ shroooms + enigma [Re: 11polakie11]
    #856618 - 09/01/02 11:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah,
Thats what it is just an extreme magnification, its insane, Delerium goes really well with Enigma its the same style of music very relaxing and calming. So if you plan on trippping load up with Enigma and delerium it will be great.
***Alex***

--------------------
The pleasure of satisfying a savage instict undomesticated by the ego is uncomparaby much more intense than the one of satisfying a tamed instinct.
S. Freud

Edited by EnlightenedFreak (09/01/02 11:26 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Malt Extract

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports