Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: nine9nine]
    #854547 - 08/31/02 06:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

this is absolute bullshit.

In reply to:

8. All human males and females should be sterilized as soon as they reach puberty, to protect them from premature and unwanted births.

Unlike some uneducated fools think, women can still have babies, even with their tubes tied, but not accidentally and men can have their sterilization reversed once they are mature, educated and able to support children financially.

in enlightened societies it is the elder people who are in charge of raising and educating the children... the younger can enjoy the act of beein one together with no problem because every new soul is welcome and becomes a place in the community... this does not mean the children are separated from their parents... they can live together, and spend as much time with their children as they want... it just means that they don?t have to educate their siblings, because obviously the young parents are still learning from life and existance theirselves...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #854559 - 08/31/02 07:05 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

think of the Illuminati as the headquarters for the NWO (New World Order). There are many organization that branch out such as Free Masons, Majestic 12, Trilateral Commission, and even government organizations such as FEMA, CIA, FBI, etc. They are all arms of the Illuminati. Even in my home town there is a Masonic Lounge, and every once in a while you see rich people all dressed up going inside to perform their rituals or whatever. My science teacher's dad was part of the Free Masons and he couldn't even tell his own son what went on inside there. Every big secret will have its small leaks and if you put all the pieces together and analyze the anomalies, it's not too far out to think there is something sinister going on behind the curtain.

what can you do to protect yourself? First and foremost, turn off the tube and don't buy into their vision of reality.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: chodamunky]
    #854662 - 08/31/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It's not exactly hard to join the free masons. If you're wondering why you've never been invited to join... it's because they don't invite you... you must seek them out. A few of my relatives are free masons... they pretty much joined up for the networking factor.

The belief in the Illuminati is rooted in the same primal instinct as believing in a supreme being...
Take that in whatever way you want.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Sclorch]
    #854678 - 08/31/02 09:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDiscordja
Pope

Loc: Atlantic Canada
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Shroomism]
    #854722 - 08/31/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.brainmedicine.com/bm/cc/conspiracylist.php

(Scroll down for a list of Illuminati links...)

"Proverbs for Paranoids, 3: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers."
- Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

--------------------
Remember, it's only true if it makes you laugh...

OfflineDiscordja
Pope

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Discordja]
    #854753 - 08/31/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Fuck the Illuminati...
The Discordian Society welcomes all, no cover charge...

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #854917 - 08/31/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

That last post is bullshit. Theres no membership, you don't find them they find YOU!

All i can say is don't speak just watch how things work, youll see some connections!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineDiscordja
Pope

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: johnnyfive]
    #855377 - 08/31/02 05:01 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Bullshit makes the flowers grow, and that's beautiful.

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: Sclorch]
    #856330 - 09/01/02 06:54 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It's not exactly hard to join the free masons. If you're wondering why you've never been invited to join... it's because they don't invite you... you must seek them out.

Two things:
1. I agree, it's not hard to join and you must seek them out, I personally do not want to join.
2. When you join, you will most likely be a foot soldier, a grunt, bottom feeder, etc you get my point? Only the top ranks know what the real plan is an you'll never reach the top ranks unless of course you have a very important asset like large sum of money, position of authority, etc.

The belief in the Illuminati is rooted in the same primal instinct as believing in a supreme being...Take that in whatever way you want.

One of the MUST HAVE prerequisites of joining the Free Masons, is that you must believe in a God of some sort, they will not accept atheists. I personally don't believe in a supreme being, yet I do believe a secret organization like the Illuminati exists. I take your statement as being false.

Anonymous

#856383 - 09/01/02 07:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm joined the Rosicrucians at 16 and Demolay (junior version of the Free Masons) at 17.

Now I just freelance.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Illuminati Potato Chips w/ Secret Flavor [Re: chodamunky]
    #856668 - 09/01/02 09:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well, you totally read something else into that last statement of mine, but...
One of the MUST HAVE prerequisites of joining the Free Masons, is that you must believe in a God of some sort, they will not accept atheists. I personally don't believe in a supreme being, yet I do believe a secret organization like the Illuminati exists. I take your statement as being false

They don't do extensive background checks and they're pretty lax with "the rules". A good friend of mine is agnostic and he was allowed in. My own father suggested to me "you'd like it... you should think about joining". Of course, he wasn't inviting me to join *wink wink nudge nudge*. He knows I'm agnostic, so I think I would have been made aware of thier policy if it were really an issue (BTW, he only goes to church on the holidays).

2. When you join, you will most likely be a foot soldier, a grunt, bottom feeder, etc you get my point? Only the top ranks know what the real plan is an you'll never reach the top ranks unless of course you have a very important asset like large sum of money, position of authority, etc.

I tell you what, I'm probably going to join in a few months (the possibility of free/cheap lodging all over the country, why wouldn't I?)... well, when I have some free time. I'll be your personal informant. I'll memorize all that stuff to get to level 33 (to become a shriner) and then I'll send you all the photo/surveillance/whatever information they have on file for you. Maybe then you'll realize that they're not a conspiring agency and that there is no Illuminati.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Illuminati Potato Chips w/ Secret Flavor [Re: Sclorch]
    #856766 - 09/01/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

They don't do extensive background checks and they're pretty lax with "the rules". A good friend of mine is agnostic and he was allowed in.

It is true that they don't do extensive background checks but they do make you kiss the Bible and other things to indicate you think it is true to some extent. Your friend fudged a little because if he were adamant about his beliefs I assure you he wouldn't have been given membership. My father is a 33rd degree mason.

Cheers,

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

#857050 - 09/01/02 01:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I tell you what, I'm probably going to join in a few months (the possibility of free/cheap lodging all over the country, why wouldn't I?)... well, when I have some free time. I'll be your personal informant. I'll memorize all that stuff to get to level 33 (to become a shriner) and then I'll send you all the photo/surveillance/whatever information they have on file for you. Maybe then you'll realize that they're not a conspiring agency and that there is no Illuminati.

The "local" Free Masons are not a conspiring agency, because it's just average people who are joining for free/cheap lodging like you pointed out. 33 degree Masons and the higher ranks, they are the ones who "know something".

BTW, did you know Abraham Lincoln was a Free Mason? Along with 3/4 of all American Presidents including Bush Jr. (info from Radio show in Toronto, Canada. not on air anymore for unknown reasons, guess he pissed somebody off) My point is, that many highly influential people across the world are Free Masons, is that a coincidence? I don't think so.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illuminati Potato Chips w/ Secret Flavor [Re: chodamunky]
    #857157 - 09/01/02 01:59 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

choda-

Why don't you just join the Free Masons, bub?

That way, you can find out for yourself how those terrible 33rd degree (thanks mr_mush) "Shriners" do such horrible things like building hospitals for disabled children. I don't think an evil, super-secret, conspiring organization would do silly shit like wearing fezzes while driving around in miniature cars (but that's what they want us to think, right?).

Get over it. There is no "man".
Though, sometimes there are Nixons.

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

#857401 - 09/01/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think an evil, super-secret, conspiring organization would do silly shit like wearing fezzes while driving around in miniature cars

LOL, ok now yer just trying to spite me.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #1057612 - 11/16/02 04:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

since when is freemasonry the subject of cheap housing for masons?
if you want cheap loging, get an RRSP for a few years and mortgage a house.
you think youre going to become a mason and get a place to stay?
good luck.  theres not alot of "light" in taking immidate advantage of the benifits of fraternity while providing no value to the craft.

all the mind-boggling intence and deep cryptic alegory you have to decipher and memorize just for a cheap ride.

tsk tsk tsk, why not just sell hand jobs? it pays well and nobody will think you worship lucifer and play with goats.

and mr_mushrooms, your father is a 33? thats fucking amazing,  what is his profession? gods accountant?
i was talking to a templar today in the lodge lobby who is a shriner and has completed the york rite. he told me not to stop at 3 degrees, "more light more light" he said "its all about more light, now i'll complete the scotish rite and have my 32nd degree and then i'll have it all."
i said something like "why would i stop at 3 degrees?"
i thought something like "why would anyone?"
but then the more i get into it, the more freemasonry reminds me of heroin :smile: heh heh heh
its just one of those things.

it was the first time ive seen a templar ring :smile:  i certainly HOPE i dont have to shell out wads of cash for a new ring/jewel/accessory with evry degree :P  craft is one thing, but too much vanity gets you.

Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Loc: here
Re: Illuminati...NWO [Re: nine9nine]
    #1058427 - 11/16/02 03:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/illuminatus/

One who reads this will understand perfectly. RFG's probably going to change the URL after he finds out I've been linking to it, so save everything to disk.

--------------------
Please remove all dollar signs from my listed contact information

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Illuminati Potato Chips w/ Secret Flavor [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1059373 - 11/17/02 12:43 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

since when is freemasonry the subject of cheap housing for masons?
if you want cheap loging, get an RRSP for a few years and mortgage a house.
you think youre going to become a mason and get a place to stay?

This is true... not everyone who joins will have such luxuries. It was one of the perks that would be available to ME if I joined (network within a network I guess). I should've made that clearer.

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

#1059857 - 11/17/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

so you didn't end up joining??? awww man, u said earlier you would be my informant and give me the scoop on the innocent rituals being performed there  :laugh:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #1060213 - 11/17/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

so you didn't end up joining??? awww man, u said earlier you would be my informant and give me the scoop on the innocent rituals being performed there

AHHHHH! thats a terrible thing to do

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag