Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Doctors are fucked up individuals!
    #8541963 - 06/19/08 07:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So I was at the hospital yesterday, trying to get my medicinal marijuana prescription filled. I obviously got denied because theres safer "Prozac" and "Paxil" which just make me crazy and manic anyways. I was ready to get pissed off until the girl next door to me, had a minor foot scrape and was bawling until she got 2 xanax and 2 oxycodone. I then overheard the guy next to me getting prescribed fucking KETAMINE with some other pharmaceutical gamma something acid NOT GABA. I came to the conclusion that the whole fucking human race is addicted to pharmaceuticals and just cry until their given. Maybe I should stomp on in their and bawl my face off till some dumb ass doctor gives me MY FUCKING MEDICINE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: Azagthoth]
    #8541975 - 06/19/08 07:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

My point is how do you sleep at night knowing your lazy prescription making is costing numerous people their very lives?

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mind Exploration Flag
    #8541986 - 06/19/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

My doc gave me oxycodone today, I'd take some kind too if it were prescribed :yesnod:

--------------------

Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #8541993 - 06/19/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JackthaTripper said:
My doc gave me oxycodone today, I'd take some kind too if it were prescribed :yesnod:

The truly evil part is when you heal up and can't have an excuse to get more, THEY SHUT YOU RIGHT OFF.

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
    #8541995 - 06/19/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I think that the line "Doctors are fucked up individuals" is a gross exaggeration.

OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

#8541998 - 06/19/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Azagthoth said:
I came to the conclusion that the whole fucking human race is addicted to pharmaceuticals and just cry until their given.

I sense some hypocrisy here, as you too are very flustered that you can't get your drug of choice. Let us also not make assumptions as to whether this girl needed those drugs or not.

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #8542001 - 06/19/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks TheBulb2005, I am glad that somebody aggrees with me

OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

#8542005 - 06/19/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Azagthoth said:
Quote:

JackthaTripper said:

The truly evil part is when you heal up and can't have an excuse to get more, THEY SHUT YOU RIGHT OFF.

Quite the opposite. The truly evil thing to do would be to keep you going on the meds when you didn't need them. You are either very pissed off, or you're trolling.

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #8542085 - 06/19/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm just gonna admit it, I'm pretty fucking pissed off. The reason isn't because I just want my drug of choice, it's that drugs like THC get completely ignored while harmful potentially addicting drugs like oxycodone and benzos are just HANDED to anyone claiming their in immense pain.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #8542120 - 06/19/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Azagthoth said:
So I was at the hospital yesterday, trying to get my medicinal marijuana prescription filled. I obviously got denied because theres safer "Prozac" and "Paxil" which just make me crazy and manic anyways. I was ready to get pissed off until the girl next door to me, had a minor foot scrape and was bawling until she got 2 xanax and 2 oxycodone. I then overheard the guy next to me getting prescribed fucking KETAMINE with some other pharmaceutical gamma something acid NOT GABA. I came to the conclusion that the whole fucking human race is addicted to pharmaceuticals and just cry until their given. Maybe I should stomp on in their and bawl my face off till some dumb ass doctor gives me MY FUCKING MEDICINE.

number of deaths in the last 2 years 464 from oxy
number of deaths in the last 100000 years 0 from weed

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9F06E0DA103CF936A25757C0A9649C8B63

--------------------

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: Coaster]
    #8542146 - 06/19/08 08:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Weed>Oxy for safe recreational use
Oxy>Weed for pain control

--------------------

Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

#8542203 - 06/19/08 08:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JackthaTripper said:
Weed>Oxy for safe recreational use
Oxy>Weed for pain control

Not even close to true.

With the right strain, and method of ingestion weed is just as painkilling as EVERY single painkiller currently available.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #8542210 - 06/19/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ya weed has helped me thru shingles which was super painful

--------------------

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: Coaster]
    #8542272 - 06/19/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yes yes marijuana has painkilling properties.  But for the vast majority of applications oxycodone will be more effective in killing most kinds of moderate to severe pain.  Hell when I got out of surgery there was no way that pot would have done as good of a job as oxycodone did.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #8542304 - 06/19/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

But if it works for you i don't see why they shouldn't give you the less harmful of the two.

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

#8542318 - 06/19/08 08:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JackthaTripper said:
Yes yes marijuana has painkilling properties.  But for the vast majority of applications oxycodone will be more effective in killing most kinds of moderate to severe pain.  Hell when I got out of surgery there was no way that pot would have done as good of a job as oxycodone did.

Oxycodone may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Oxycodone should never be shared with another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Do not drink alcohol while you are taking oxycodone. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with a narcotic pain medicine. Check your food and medicine labels to be sure these products do not contain alcohol. Never take more than your prescribed dose of oxycodone. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain. Oxycodone can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Do not stop using oxycodone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Talk to your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when stopping the medication.

Hmm, so Pot which also slows reaction time and thinking moderately is ILLEGAL? So many possibilites of death, just take one pill too many. Have a drink before it clears from your system or get hooked on it. Now if just anyone complaining about pain is getting these, that is some bizarre form of medicine.  THC is not habit forming, has very mild withdrawal, and it is not possible to overdose on it (yet), you can also mix it with alchol both have sedating effects; BUT unlike benzos the high controls itself so breathing doesn't go so low it stops. Enough alcohol and pot will obviously kill someone, but you would have to drink ALOT more then you smoked.

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Re: Doctors are fucked up individuals! [Re: DimensionX]
    #8542336 - 06/19/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

True the option should be there, if a doctor feels it is the best treatment then of course. 
I was just saying that for the majority of moderate to severe pain conditions oxycodone would be the most likely to be effective.

--------------------

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

#8542372 - 06/19/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JackthaTripper said:
True the option should be there, if a doctor feels it is the best treatment then of course. 
I was just saying that for the majority of moderate to severe pain conditions oxycodone would be the most likely to be effective.

My question is how does the doctor know whats the best treatment?
He follows limited ways of reliving pain, the government says you may only prescribe "this" and that". Instead of getting patient feedback about whats most effective they just listen to your bullshit "moderate pain" "headache" "insert type of pain here" oh here take an oxycodone to fix that right up. I also know she didn't need them because the doctor said theres no broken bones and it's just a scrape. Fully knowing it was very minor he gave her an Opiate. I am not an eavesdropper I cannot help what I overhear :P.  She continued crying and he kept telling her family it's all psychological.

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #8542394 - 06/19/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

haha, "its all psychological dont worry she will pass out soon."

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
    #8542397 - 06/19/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i don't believe you. ketamine is almost never used on humans anymore, not even in surgery. there is absolutely no way a doctor would prescribe it to someone for take home use. you either heard wrong or you are lying.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale