Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward
    #8536515 - 06/18/08 08:59 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The complete disclosure project is now available on youtube,
great viewing no matter what you beliefs are...

It really does amaze me how skeptics ignore all these people.  How do they justify disbelief in people of these credentials?  What possible motive could all these people have for lieing?  They don't get paid so its not money.  Fame?  I doubt it, who wants to have negative fame?  Not many people anyway.

The testimony is also not only by the credentials of these people but by other corroborating evidence.

I consider the leap of belief to be far greater to say that all these people are in on a huge hoax than to just accept that this is the truth.
If even one of these people was telling the truth then mankind is already has the answer to one of our greatest questions of all time - are we alone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: Ego Death]
    #8536827 - 06/18/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the video isn't working... is this the one?

http://you tube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: sleepy]
    #8537023 - 06/18/08 12:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Bahh, linkification means your above link does not work for me. Fucking incompatible addons!

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: Ego Death]
    #8537141 - 06/18/08 01:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
It really does amaze me how skeptics ignore all these people.  How do they justify disbelief in people of these credentials?  What possible motive could all these people have for lieing?  They don't get paid so its not money.  Fame?  I doubt it, who wants to have negative fame?  Not many people anyway.

One thing that irritates me, is that if a cop says he saw a person commit an offense, people take that statement as fact, and in the case of the Illinois UFO sighting by multiple police officers from different departments, many people disregard the statements, and the media didn't even report the sighting here. I never heard of the sightings from the MSM, I only heard of this after the history channel published the information.

Great post thanks Ego Death.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: Chemy]
    #8537193 - 06/18/08 01:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Only 10,000 out of 10,000 eyewitnesses to the Phoenix Lights were in error claiming military flares a 'mothership'.

Now you need wonder no more how reports are dismissed as misidentifications.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#8537328 - 06/18/08 02:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

How do they justify disbelief in people of these credentials?

Studies show eyewitness reports to have dubious validity.  Also, two smart people often have the same experience and say different things.  Conclusion:  Being smart doesnt mean you are right.  This is where the fallacy of 'appeal to autority' comes from.

Quote:

What possible motive could all these people have for lieing?

UFO believers you speak of arnt lying, because they think they are right.  They are simply people who believe something that isnt true, like believing a car can run on water.

Quote:

It really does amaze me how skeptics ignore all these people.

Skeptics use scientific criteria for evidence.  Consensus and reproducible evidence.  There is no consensus that aliens visit earth at all.  Quite the opposite there are thousands of people who believe, and there are millions who do not.  That is overwhelming.  Reproducible evidence is non-existent.  I need to be able to see or do something my self without a recording or hearsay.  If those two criteria are both met, then I will believe.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8537798 - 06/18/08 04:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

:rotfl:
You didn't bother watching the video then :rolleyes:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: DieCommie]
    #8537833 - 06/18/08 05:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Studies show eyewitness reports to have dubious validity.  Also, two smart people often have the same experience and say different things.  Conclusion:  Being smart doesnt mean you are right.  This is where the fallacy of 'appeal to autority' comes from.

The testimony is not only the credentials of these people but by other corroborating evidence.

Did these "studies" specifically deal with what we are talking about here?
Did they consider corroborating radar evidence?
Did the study have only people highly trained in the fields these witnesses were in?

What you say may be true.  Your statement may hold but to apply it to the case here is to ignore all corroborating evidence.  Your statement appears correct although it does not fit the bigger picture in the case of what we are talking about in this thread.

Edited by Ego Death (06/18/08 05:14 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: DieCommie]
    #8537858 - 06/18/08 05:11 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Reproducible evidence is non-existent.  I need to be able to see or do something my self without a recording or hearsay.  If those two criteria are both met, then I will believe.

OK, so bob comes up to you and he has a black eye.  He claims robby punched him.  Robby comes up and admits he punched him to you.

As reproducible evidence is non-existent (robby has agreed not to punch bob again) you disbelief the whole event?

Maybe science can't accept this but common sense can explain it.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #8538347 - 06/18/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Can't believed I just watched that whole thing, was good though! :thumbup: I've seen similar things to what one of those witnesses described where lights will spin in the shape of something after flying around and then disappear. I saw this with 3 lights that came together in a perfect circle and created a spinning triangle and then disappeared. One day the truth will spill out.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #8539407 - 06/19/08 01:43 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
  How do they justify disbelief in people of these credentials?  What possible motive could all these people have for lieing?  They don't get paid so its not money.  Fame?  I doubt it, who wants to have negative fame?  Not many people anyway. 

>credentials

appeal to authority

>motive for lieing

False choice

Maybe they're not lieing?  They could believe what they say to be true, and yet it still isn't.  You've correctly identified the other possibilities that come to mind

It comes down to evidence.  There's just a bunch of testimonials really, and weird pictures/video.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: johnm214]
    #8539922 - 06/19/08 07:28 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Testimony that corroborates with the testimony of separate witnesses / physical evidence such as radar data / audio and video tapes from sources such as NASA.

You got to use some common sense.  Personally I can't dismiss all this as just "testimony" and conclude that I should ignore it.

If I was in a court and this was evidence for a murder,
with loads of separate witnesses,
with CCTV footage,
with audio tapes etc

I'm not gonna turn round and say, I'm not sure so I'll assume the murder didn't even happen!  Your gonna base it on the available evidence and all available evidence presented here points to the reality of the phenomena.

Hence the skeptics are ignoring or avoiding it.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #8540021 - 06/19/08 08:08 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:

If I was in a court and this was evidence for a murder,
with loads of separate witnesses,
with CCTV footage,
with audio tapes etc

I never said you should ignore the evidence

As for the court analogy, you keep saying that, but it doesn't hold.

These guys would be under oath, examined by attorneys, forced to answer all questions relevant proffered by the adverse party, and the physical evidence would be examined by both sides.

How much of that has been done here?

Unless you can answer that, and in the affirmative, I don't think you analogy is worthwhile.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The Disclosure Project 100+ Military, airforce, scientist, NASA etc UFO witnesses come forward [Re: johnm214]
    #8540045 - 06/19/08 08:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OK,
but all I have seen of your view on the subject is this:

Quote:

There's just a bunch of testimonials really, and weird pictures/video.

I'm just saying that I find it more compelling than you appear too and that there is corroborating evidence, its not just testimony.

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
    #8540232 - 06/19/08 09:29 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Was a good watch:thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order