Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Ok guys new tek...
    #85388 - 05/08/00 04:29 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

what exactly are the contents of liquid culture?i've seen it for sale at mushroom magic i think.damn exodus,that tek sounds like a winner.i might have to try that.........maybe you could mix the liquid culture in with some sterilized casing...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#85390 - 05/08/00 09:28 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds good. Little bit of a hasstle though.
I wonder howe long you could keep on doing that. It may work for a long time if the mycelium is being refreshed as well. Strains may degenrate when they reach a certain age.
However, If you?d pick them after they lost their spores, you may reestablish some new strains.
I like the idea. Should be possible to maintain a living organism for a couple of years not? I realy feel guilty ?bout al those cultures I only used for my own pleasureCould be the reason why some species just don?t grow indoors.
Keep us informed and guide us to the promissed land;-)

Anonymous

#85391 - 05/09/00 12:05 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

When you say liquid culture, do you mean a mycelium slurry?

Why wouldnt you coat the whole cake with the liquid culture?

How long is the growing period for one cake to achieve four times its average yield?

Anonymous

#85392 - 05/10/00 01:52 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Or.... You could get really expensive and "funnel" in some agar slurry. At six dollars an ounce, I think Iill just innoculate fifty lbs. of birdseed.

Thiisssssss shitttttttis funnnnnnnnnnneelling dooooooowwwwwwwn into some sort of cake insert that is in direct contact with the living tissue. Infinite flushes????

Anonymous

#85393 - 05/10/00 03:33 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

It would seem that if you do that your grow time is still limited due to the spawn being used up nutritionaly. I thought about doing this but I don't think the strain would stay vigourous. Also, allowing the shrooms to release a lot of spores in the grow chamber is a bad idea, it can cause lots of problems.

Anonymous

#85394 - 05/10/00 08:23 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

hey dude , wsup?
why not feed the cakes sterile agar solution?
just like you start growing on ,from spores.
i have had good(6 to 7 flushes)results.
on pf tek 1/2 pt cakes,in aquarium,hand spraying and air exe.most all lived 5 months
and produced wellll.
someone else try it.use a lot of water in the agar so it moisturizes the cakes when fed
to the thirsty shroomies.let me know any results.
LET XOCHIPELE BE YOUR GUIDE
later OZ

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale