Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshiitake
a long lost friend asking the question....
    #853711 - 08/30/02 06:59 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

What the heck hapened around here??? It's been about 1 1/2 since I last checked into the shroomery. I remember when the registered members fluxuated around 5000, great to see the 10,000 plus new members. I can only imagine the changes though. Would somebody please fill me into the curent politics and attiude for the site.

Last I remember was around the time that Mcman and Thor the "messiah" got into a big tiff. Dose a Mcman with any other name still frequent this place? There was also some debate about Ryche Hawk and DB. I checked the Hawks site out before I came here. Sad to say that it looks as if he finally sold out. I was realy put off by the statement of his e-mail policy. What ever hapened to his shity endeavors???

Anyway I just moved back from a 3 year stint in Japan. Had a great time and learned alot on the journey. Any of you older members out there I would like to let you know this place contributed greatly to my sanity and lead me through profound insightfull journeys.

So keep an eye out for me in the future. I got the fealing I might need assistence soon. I'm dusting off the old text and am going to try my hand at mycology again.
Should be interesting my prior efforts began in Japan. The wheather was so optimum I would simply set my colonized trays outside of my apartment to let them fruit. I think I might have to make a few modifications to that plan. I was thinking of a cool mist set up, see how it goes. If my spores turn out not to be viable, whom would you recommend I procure through? Again, it's good to be back!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: a long lost friend asking the question.... [Re: shiitake]
    #853729 - 08/30/02 07:05 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome back stranger

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Canada
    #853736 - 08/30/02 07:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome back

A lot has happened, the best thing of all is we had a raffle and raised enough money to buy our own server

Now the site is fast, its smooth, and the shroomery continues to grow faster than I ever imagined it could.

Seems like the vendor wars have quitened down quite a bit, things got hairy for a while but we put our foot down and stopped that.

We had a vendor get busted about 1 1/2 months ago, that guy has sent a lot of people into high state of paranoia after that.

So much has happened, but really like they say "The more things change, the more they stay the same"..

Oh, Anno was promoted to admin, same with Moe...

Offlineshiitake
    #853792 - 08/30/02 07:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the fill in guys. I just saw Ralphsters site, looked cool. I see he did'nt stick to the free spore tradeing. Thats cool I don't mind paying for service as long as service is there. I would guess Ralphser is still of an honorable character, am I correct? Anybody ordered form him? What of this mycotek he pushes on his site. That set up looked cool. I would like to cultivate gourmets in there. Is this as easy as they say??? Anybody out there with experiance with mycotek? I gusse I should go directly to the source to find out but I was wondering if there was a heating element for this unit? Any answers out there?

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #854483 - 08/31/02 07:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I have ordered from Ralphster and I've been nothing but pleased. He's very fast and has great customer service. That's where I'd get my spores from.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience