Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: PGF]
    #858305 - 09/02/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Iraq is incredibly poor compared to America. We could literally undo that country if we wanted to. We wont, but we could. They havent done shit to us. It hasnt been proven Saddam even HAS chemical/biological weapons in numbers that would matter. His army was basically neutralized in Desert Storm in a few days.

There IS cause for concern, we need to know what hes doing. (where the fuck is the fucking CIA and all those 'inspectors' from the UN?).

We dont have a right to drop bombs on anyone who doesnt do what we want them to, especially without valid proof of it being hazardous to us. Let him run his own country and we'll run ours.

STOP FUCKING BOMBING POOR FOREIGNERS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: ]
    #858312 - 09/02/02 05:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

We could literally undo that country if we wanted to.

With 600,000 kids lying dead, 6000 more dying every month, little clean water or food I think the US has undone Iraq pretty comprehensively already. A bombing campaign is really just going to rearrange the rubble.

Great post tho.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: Xlea321]
    #858318 - 09/02/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Alex123

Osama probably has more support in Saudi than anywhere else ...

He probably does. The Saudi government has a lot of enemies, internal and external. I have no doubt a Saudi cleric was seen chatting with him.

Read what I wrote. Osama and Al qaeda are dedicated to the destruction of the RULING SAUDI REGIME, i.e. the royal house of Saud, not to the destruction of every Saudi citizen.

When I say the Saudi GOVERNMENT has been looking to kill Osama and his boys for longer than the US has, I meant just that. I did not mean that every Saudi cleric was looking to kill them.

pinky

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: Phred]
    #858398 - 09/02/02 06:29 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey pinky..... Alex isn't interested in facts. His mind is made up. Not just here but in all of his posts that I've seen.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineruskifile
droog

Loc: nowhere
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: amanita3]
    #858860 - 09/02/02 11:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

invasion may be looking more likely....but not before the elections in Nov though i wouldn't think  :grin: 

--------------------
(zhukov in a previous life....)

2SER FM underground radio

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #859706 - 09/02/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Alex isn't interested in facts. His mind is made up. Not just here but in all of his posts that I've seen.

LOL. yeah if only i could become open minded like you eh? And join the NRA...that last bastion of open minded folk... :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#860399 - 09/02/02 10:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't say you should become like me. I said facts don't interest you. It's not the same thing.

I stand by my statement.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #860721 - 09/03/02 03:55 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

luvdem, I wouldn't say facts are exactly high on your list of priorities either. Just keep agreeing with Pinky without forming an opinion of your own...it's easier that way.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #860845 - 09/03/02 04:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

said facts don't interest you.

Instead of repeating this like a mantra, could you point out one of the facts I've missed? Then i could address it.

Cheers.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #860954 - 09/03/02 05:52 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Bush didn't start the war on terror. It began on 9-11-2001 when terrorists flew aircraft into the Pentagon, WTC and a field in Penn. To not defend our lives would be treasonous... It is his sworn duty to defend the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Saddam Hussein was not flying those planes. Bush is riding the momentum from the widely-supported war in Afghanistan to make an Iraq war feasable. I don't see how killing a few hundred thousand Iraqis once more will make the world a better place. The next big terrorist attack won't come from Saddam Hussein, anyway.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #861108 - 09/03/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Amen to that.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #861245 - 09/03/02 08:26 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Alex you are right I don't know why people can't see that this is all for the oil is so evident.
If the US takes down Iraq and puts a puppet leader the opec will loose there power.
And the US will have total control of oil prices.
I predict that we will see more and more of this types of conflicts in the years to come, as resources dwindle, we will even see wars for controlling water.
The weapons of mass destruction is a total bullshit excuse, how come other nations can have them like Israel, but non of the Arab countries can?
I wish no country will have them, but the fact is that there has to be a balance.
I wish that people will realize that it is our polices that is making other people hate us.
We are even trying to sabotage the earth meeting as we speak, when would this greed ever end.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: Rono]
    #861514 - 09/03/02 11:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

luvdem, I wouldn't say facts are exactly high on your list of priorities either.

Well Rono, perhaps you could point out where. Should I indeed be wrong I'd welcome an opportunity to see.

In reply to:

Just keep agreeing with Pinky without forming an opinion of your own...it's easier that way.

I've had these opinions long before I was here on this board. When pinky has beat me to it and done a very nice job, why waste the space repeating things?

I'm surprised you would make such an absurd statement.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#861522 - 09/03/02 11:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

That was a blanket statement regarding all your posts I've seen here. I don't recall seeing you back up anything you've had to say.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #862347 - 09/03/02 06:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I don't recall seeing you back up anything you've had to say.

Try opening your eyes.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#862878 - 09/04/02 04:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

No, Alex123, luvdemshrooms is right.

You state your opinions, but you don't back them up.

You SAY the American public is being lied to re the defection of an Iraqi weapons development expert. No proof provided, not even a link to the infamous rense.com.

You SAY the second amendment of the US constitution refers not to individuals but to some sort of National Guard. No proof provided, not even a link to an anti-gun site.

You SAY the motivation for the actions of the UN coalition in Afghanistan was to secure an oil pipeline. No proof provided. Not even a quote from another conspiracy nut.

You SAY the US is responsible for killing 600,000 Iraqi children age 5 and under. No proof provided. No links to any human rights websites or relief agencies.

Since you've moved from Spirituality and Philosophy, I think the only time you've actually BACKED an opinion of yours is in the debate over genetically modified foods.

In Spirituality and Philosophy, it is the norm to offer outrageous opinions and let the fur fly. What authority can one reference to prove the existence of a "soul", after all? But that kind of approach here, where matters of historical FACT are often discussed, just won't fly.

pinky

--------------------

Edited by pinksharkmark (09/04/02 04:54 AM)

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #862906 - 09/04/02 04:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I will only comment on the statements that I am aware of since I don't know anything about the Iraqi weapons development expert, nor do I care if Americans own guns or not...
In reply to:

You SAY the motivation for the actions of the UN coalition in Afghanistan was to secure an oil pipeline. No proof provided. Not even a quote from another conspiracy nut.

I think more than enough links, quotes and opinions have been provided regarding this issue Pinky. Any further research should be up to you.
In reply to:

You SAY the US is responsible for killing 600,000 Iraqi children age 5 and under. No proof provided. No links to any human rights websites or relief agencies.

The United Nations estimates that more than 500,000 Iraqi children have
died as a result of sanctions and that unclean water is a major contributor to these deaths.
The U.S. intentionally destroyed Iraqi water supplies, then imposed sanctions to prevent any water from being shipped in. (Which is is direct violation of the Geneva convention which states "It is prohibited to attack, destroy, remove or render useless, objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population such as foodstuffs, crops, livestock, drinking water installation and supplies, and irrigation works, for the specific purpose of denying them for their sustenance value to the civilian population or to the adverse Party, whatever the motive, whether in order to starve out civilians, to cause them to move away, or for any other motive."

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #862909 - 09/04/02 04:55 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

No, Alex123, luvdemshrooms is right.

I must say I'm surprised to hear you say that  :smile:

Well, apart from the UN  officials in charge of the sanctions programme resigning in disgust and calling the US guilty of "genocide"...now can you give me some proof to suggest this didn't happen?

Incidentally, why are you so keen I offer links to other sites when you and your little pal luvdem never do?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: WAR planned for Nov. [Re: Rono]
    #862917 - 09/04/02 05:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Rono writes:

I think more than enough links, quotes and opinions have been provided regarding this issue Pinky. Any further research should be up to you.

You've provided a few, yes. Alex123 hasn't.

I've debunked the whole "Bush deliberately let the attacks occur so his cronies could build a pipeline across Afghanistan" thing in other posts.

Glad to see you back. Have you had time to correct any misinterpretations of your position I may have in the thread "It's all about oil?"

I presume you obtained the quote about the water from the UN website? Link, please?

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #862937 - 09/04/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I presume you obtained the quote about the water from the UN website? Link, please?

Are you seriously suggesting you would read it if it was provided?

I've debunked the whole "Bush deliberately let the attacks occur so his cronies could build a pipeline across Afghanistan" thing in other posts.

Please provide links and proof. You have provided none as yet.

Thanks.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom