Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Anonymous in Other Drugs Discussion
    #8510427 - 06/11/08 08:09 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Would it be possible to remain anonymous in ODD?  There are so many threads on various drugs that I can respond to with accurate information and advice, but I don't want to do so for fear of people I know stumbling across them.  One could argue that this would lead to an increase in ban-worthy posts, but I think it'll actually encourage more people to come out and speak up, especially if it's some n00b dabbling in hardcore stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Anonymous in Other Drugs Discussion [Re: Newbie]
    #8510444 - 06/11/08 08:16 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Perhaps some n00b shouldn't be dabbling in hardcore stuff?

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Anonymous in Other Drugs Discussion [Re: Anno]
    #8511411 - 06/11/08 01:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I am against having an "Anonymous Post" capability in every single forum.  Aren't two enough?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tacos
    #8513293 - 06/11/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

NewbieShroomie said:
Would it be possible to remain anonymous in ODD?  There are so many threads on various drugs that I can respond to with accurate information and advice, but I don't want to do so for fear of people I know stumbling across them.  One could argue that this would lead to an increase in ban-worthy posts, but I think it'll actually encourage more people to come out and speak up, especially if it's some n00b dabbling in hardcore stuff.

I totally agree, and it's  a little bit strange that i came across this post after unknowing of the anonymous rules tried to do just that.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #8514117 - 06/12/08 05:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You are going to run into a few problems with this... Personally, I like the idea, but...

ODD is a bastard child forum, so to speak.  Many people/bigots are offended that a mushroom site has a forum to discuss so called "hard drugs".  As such, there has always been a bit of friction with ODD.  At one time it was fully moderated and your post/reply wouldn't even show up until a moderator approved it!  We have come a long ways since those days, but please understand, you are waging an uphill battle trying to extend the anonymous feature to ODD.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #8514145 - 06/12/08 05:27 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You can create an ODD puppet account, let the ODD mods know and use it in ODD only.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder