Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

I escaped a cop saturday night
    #8509359 - 06/10/08 10:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So I was speeding on the highway along side this other car and before I know it a undercover comes right behind us.He comes right in back of me and has his lights on and says some shit into the loudspeaker (I couldn't understand what exactly since my muffler is fucked up and is extremely loud) then proceeds to move to the left lane and does the same to the other dude.

I start pulling over to the right and I see an exit coming at me.Now,my adrenaline is pumping and no way in hell I want  points and shit for racing or whatever (we were going 90-100mph). I say fuck it and take the exit leaving the the cop right behind the other guy just beyond the exit i took.

At this point I make a shitload of turns and he definitely wasnt behind me at all.The car isn't under my name,my mom owns it and on top of that my stepdad is a retired lieutenant.I feel as though this is going to bite me HARD in the ass :shrug: Should I just keep it cool or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8509649 - 06/11/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Don't they have cameras that probably caught your license plate number?

Anonymous #1

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8509662 - 06/11/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

That's what I was thinking,do undercover car have a onboard cam usually?

Anonymous #3

#8509704 - 06/11/08 12:24 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

it's not an undercover cop.  it's an unmarked car.  even if they did get your licence plate they have to prove that you where driving the car.  I've ran from cops on my bike a bunch of times and have had them contact me, but never had charges filed against me.

Anonymous #2

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8509822 - 06/11/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know man, I don't want to cause you needless worry but it doesn't sound great. If your mom gets involved, will she be OK with the fact that you fled from the cop? It will be a pretty simple process of elimination if it comes down to a question of who was in the car at the time.

Anonymous #4

#8509970 - 06/11/08 02:56 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

If you have heard about it yet chances are you won't.

Anonymous #5

#8510010 - 06/11/08 03:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I don't see what the problem is.  You were driving down the highway.  You saw flashing lights.  You pulled off at the nearest exit ramp.  The flashing lights continued down the highway.  You shrugged and continued on your way.

Anonymous #6

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8510056 - 06/11/08 04:39 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I don't see what the problem is.  You were driving down the highway.  You saw flashing lights.  You pulled off at the nearest exit ramp.  The flashing lights continued down the highway.  You shrugged and continued on your way.

Beautifully put.

Anonymous #3

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8510612 - 06/11/08 09:32 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

no not beautifully put.  you have nothing to say w/o a lawer.  admiting anything even in a way that makes you look innocent can fuck you over in the long run.  it is their burden to provide proof that it was you driving the car.  it  could have been your mom or a friend or some one who found the keys and where joy riding.  you don't know and don't want to speculate.  it's like when I run a photo enforced red light and they send me a picture of my motorcycle and an unidentifiable guy with a helmet on.  I don't pay those tickets because that isn't me and they can't prove it is me.

Anonymous #7

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8510889 - 06/11/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

if you live in FL, i'd be worried since racing there equates to running over the children of every cop in the area. anywhere else you're probably alright, just deny everything and lawyer up if they start asking questions.

props on the escape though!

Anonymous #8

#8514853 - 06/12/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

depending on how fast it all happened he might not have been able to get your plate number

Anonymous #9

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8516708 - 06/12/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

Beautifully put.

Anonymous #1

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8516826 - 06/12/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This happened here in NJ:awesome:

Anonymous #10

#8516908 - 06/12/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

lol hella ballsy man nice job!

Anonymous #11

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #8535557 - 06/17/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I have ran from the cops five separate times. Mostly in my own car - registered to me. Once in my father's truck. Once in my friend's car (fucked it up good too), and 3 times in my own car(s). 4 of those times they have either caught up to me, been close enough to get plates, and in many instances pulled up only to find an empty car with the door wide open. They have to CATCH YOU WITH THE CAR, RUNNING FROM THE CAR, OR BE ABLE TO PROVE IT WAS YOU IN THE CAR. If they do not catch you, they don't have proper evidence. Twice I was actually brought down to the police station and questioned. Both times I denied everything, both times I lawyered up. They couldn't prove anything. Even if your mom or dad rats you out, they can't prove you didn't borrow the car to someone else. Deny their questioning and lawyer up.. they have no proof. Take it from someone with 5+ chases, 3 of which were HIGH SPEED. They tried to threaten me with all sorts of charges and saying I would get it worse if I didn't confess, but I never cracked.. and they never had a case :smile:

One of the craziest chases out of all of them;

I was at a party at this chicks house and pretty drunk. The night was going pretty good until we looked out the window and saw cops drive by real slow. There were under-agers there and I was also on probation, so for some odd reason I thought the best idea was to leave (just in case they came back). So I got in my car and pulled out of the driveway. I do a "California roll" through the stop sign there. As I look to the left I see two cop cars in the middle of the road talking, one facing the other direction, one towards me. They saw me roll the stop sign. Fuck. Do or die.... As I punch the gas pedal that is connected to my 5.0 HO engine I get a sudden rush of adrenaline. A feeling of excitement and fear hits me like blow to the chest. I am no longer drunk.. now that the adrenalin has taken over. As I accelerate through the residential neighborhood I am in I see the first cop turn the corner in pursuit. He's close, but I know his engine in his car is the same as mine, or close. Being involved in police chases before, and getting away with them gives me the edge. I know that with him being this close, my only chance is to get a lead... a big lead. Big enough that I can get the fuck away from my car and as far away from him as possible. I also know the only way this is possible, is to drive like a f*@king madman. The next stop sign coming up is a fairly busy street.. luckily the hour is late as I coast through the stop sign and take a hard left, accelerating through the corner with a slight fish-tail. On the other side of the road coming my way I see ... more flashing lights... fuck.. It's a divided highway though and he has to get to the intersection I just pulled away from to whip a bitch and follow. As I punch my 5.0 through the next stop sign and around the next corner to the right I glance back at the poor fuckers. There is a total of 3 now, with the addition of the latest.. it's too bad they don't know they are dealing with a crazy motherfucker.. I notice they are having a hard time keeping up all-ready, since they are scared of blowing through stop signs at the rate I have been. The road I am on now is not a main road, and luckily not much traffic at this hour. As I keep the pedal to the floor I see the poor bastards trying to keep up, and notice that they are still too close to try to make a run on foot. I need to make more distance. As the streetlights whip by me on this somewhat deserted road I see up ahead a point where the street lights stop, and the road becomes a little more country. The unfortunate part of this is the 4-5 foot ditches on both sides of this narrowing road. Time for me to disappear! I kill the lights. By now my speedometer is buried. The highest speed on the speedo is 130.. but my needle is buried way past that. As I squint in the darkness and try to make out the road I can't help but think what a crazy fucker I am for this, but the adrenaline keeps me going, and keeps me alert. I am now driving in the center of the road, because the only thing keeping me from driving in the ditch is what I can barely make out of the center lines. Crashing at this speed means instant death. As I watch in the rear view mirror I see the cops drifting a little further back. They must realize I am truly a crazy fucker be too scared to go as fast as I am going (I know I was borderline shitting my pants). Coming up ahead I know there is a stop sign and a crossing, with a VERY busy highway. I can't afford to lost the distance I am gaining, and see the road up in the distance. I am a CRAZY fucker... I wish for luck. As I fly through the stop sign and literally JUMP the crossing I glance back and see scrapes from my car bottoming out as I land on the other side of the crossing...I can't explain the incredible feeling of so much adrenaline pumping through my veins and the constant thoughts in my head "go go go GO GO ".. All the while my system is still jamming with some of my favorite tunes haha..I'm gaining considerable ground.. and hauling MAJOR ass!! I realize though that this road ends at some point. And when it ends.. it is a Tee.. so I am squinting and peering as far as I can see in front of my car (mind you my lights are still off and there are no traffic lights).. I know it's coming.. but I can't see it. fuck. fuck. fuck. I see it. It's too late. As I slam on my brakes I can feel my brake pads disintegrating, and on top of my incredible adrenaline rush is the worst fear EVER as I realize there is no way I am stopping. I try to turn the wheel to the right, however my foot is still on the break. I am still locked up and going straight. I let off the brakes for a brief moment before I enter the intersecting and still have the wheels cranked right, hoping they will catch. THEY DON'T. As I soar airborne off of the road, I notice a huge metal drain covering (4 feet tall). I am soaring over it and the 4-5 foot ditch. I might make it. Fuck, I won't. I brace for the impact as the front of my car hit's the opposite face of the ditch (HUGE ditch by the way) and briefly black out as my face hits the steering wheel. I come too and for some reason still thing my car is still in shape to drive.. however it isn't running. I try to crank the key.. yeah right.. haha.. fuck.. get the hell out of here!! I leave the keys in the ignition and leap out of the seat as fast as I can. As I run from the car to the nearest tree line (I am in a farmers field) I can see the cops quickly approaching.. there are 4 now.. but luckily I am far enough away they can't make me out for proper identification later. As I make it to the tree line. I take a quick inventory of myself (and my face) :wink: I'm bleeding a little bit but not bad. Then I hear the barking. Police dogs. I start sprinting as fast I fucking can.. running through a stream, tall grass,,, whatever the fuck is in my way.. and I keep running. I run until I am tired, and I keep running, until I can't breath, but I keep running. I run until I can't anymore but run some more. I make it to a road. Before I step out of my concealing brush I hunch down and listen. Somethings coming down the road. I don't see any light though.. stay low... it's coming closer.. a blacked out SUV drives by without it's lights on. moderate speed.. defenitely a cop. but it keeps going... I make my way down the road while walking in the ditch.. I walk for 5-6 miles.. hitting the dirt everytime I see lights or hear a car.. I see about a gazillions cop cars that night.. but they don't see me :wink:. I make it 6 miles this way to a gas station and give some guys some money for a ride to my bud's house in a different county. I crash their and beg him to be my alibi. He agrees. (BEST FRIEND EVER). The next day I wake up early like I would if I was going to work, however today I don't work. I call the cops. I report my car stolen >:) They ask me about my face, I lie and say I got in a fight the day before.. all ready had it planned.. where it happened who I was fighting with blah blah blah. I made up some bullshit about how sometimes I just leave my keys on the floor mat and don't think twice about it and I did last night and came out this A.M. and it was gone. I am in a different county so they haven't linked this yet to the high speed chase in the other county/city the previous night. When the other county does get a hold of me I play the game.. I go in to talk to them.. I deny deny deny.. Tell them what horrible cops they are if they couldn't catch the person who stole my car, and how even worse they didn't even get a good look at him :wink: They were quite pissed. This is right before I refuse anymore questioning until my lawyer is present :wink: They are REALLY pissed. I laugh all the way home.

Ah.. the good ol' days :wink:

Anonymous #12

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8535721 - 06/17/08 11:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

amazing post ^^^.  I am so glad I logged onto the shroomery today.

Anonymous #2

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8535849 - 06/18/08 12:39 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You're just trying to trick me into attempting to read that. :glare:

Anonymous #13

#8535992 - 06/18/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

actually, it was pretty good.  i read the whole thing... parts of it are deffinately bullshit, but it makes a great story, and is somewhat believable.

i'm just surprised someone took the time to write that in an anonymous forum.  props!

Anonymous #14

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8536068 - 06/18/08 02:43 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Haha epic post :cool:

Anonymous #2

Re: I escaped a cop saturday night [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #8536088 - 06/18/08 02:54 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I refuse to read a text so blatantly riddled with winkage as this. :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder