Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblenever.never.land
Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere the wind blows
Best way to take Salvia
    #8499847 - 06/08/08 12:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

A) What in your opinion is the best way to take Salvia?

B) What strength would you reccomend a first time user? (5X, 10X, etc)

Thank you shroomery.

Edit: I have known about Lady Salvia for a long time now, and have thought about doing her many times. I realize its serious buisness. I've been thinking about doing it more frequently and finally decided I'm almost ready to try it. Pretty exciting I think.

Edited by never.never.land (06/08/08 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDoodle
fuck off
Female
Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: never.never.land]
    #8499879 - 06/08/08 12:42 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

personaly i use a short stem pipe with a large bowl, short stem for less surface area for the salvia to redistribute back onto after vaporizing. and dont forget to use a butane torch lighter because salvia is most effective at higher temps than cannabis. also id recomend the 20x, when smoking you can simply take large hits and hold for long periods of times till you reach the wanted effect and then place the pipe down and let the day dreaming begin. and the plain ole dried foilage doesnt cut it sometimes and takes such a large amount. hope this helps

Invisiblenever.never.land
Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Anywhere the wind blows
Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: Doodle]
    #8499909 - 06/08/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, so a regular lighter just wont cut it.

Also, share any experiences, I'd love to read about them.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #8499910 - 06/08/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'd start with 5x..

--------------------

InvisibleDoodle
fuck off
Female
Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: Shroomism]
    #8499925 - 06/08/08 12:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, i guess my advice was a little sketchy you being a first time user i shouldnt have of adviced you to start with the strongest, and yes a regular lighter will work just not as good, if you use one use a bic cleaner burning butane and quality lighters and just hold the flame on the bowl in between hits to keep the temp up.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #8500282 - 06/08/08 02:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Just use a bong take as big a hit as you can and hold it in until your lungs burst.  Keep repeating that process as long as you have the physical ability to do so.

Call me from the moon and tell me if it works brah!

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #8500716 - 06/08/08 05:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I found the effects to be a bit negative.  It was instant ego-loss.  More than that even, I didn't know what I was or where I was.  I was shaking by the time I grounded back into reality.

Low doses would just give me a prickly feeling over my skin and the sensation that I was drifting away from reality.  Its like what you see in front of you becomes a painting which you get sucked backwards from.

Just to warn you, it can be an extremely intense experience.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#8500724 - 06/08/08 05:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Grind it up with a touch of water until it becomes a paste. Reach between your legs and slather some on your anus. Do a few but clenches to get the blood flowing, then hang on for the ride!

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Best way to take Salvia (moved) [Re: never.never.land]
    #8500760 - 06/08/08 05:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Pub.

Reason:
better suited for The Psychedelic Experience.

Offlineshadowed
Nestled in theback of yourmind
Male

Loc: the SW
Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: Ego Death]
    #8501241 - 06/08/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
I found the effects to be a bit negative.  It was instant ego-loss.  More than that even, I didn't know what I was or where I was.  I was shaking by the time I grounded back into reality.

Low doses would just give me a prickly feeling over my skin and the sensation that I was drifting away from reality.  Its like what you see in front of you becomes a painting which you get sucked backwards from.

Just to warn you, it can be an extremely intense experience.

Heheh, good brief summary there.  Reminded me just a bit more about the experience.  Especially describing it as your vision turning into a painting and then being pulled back from it.  God that was trippy...

--------------------
Life is just a flashback...

I may have gone a bit too far, I fear
Will I get out of it this time?
What was I thinking, taking this leap
I thought I knew where we would go
If only I knew, I had no idea.

OfflineVeeK
Life's a lesson.
Male User Gallery

Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: shadowed]
    #8502460 - 06/09/08 03:57 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Plug it!

--------------------
"The Idea that propagates the evolution of the mind is greater than one lifetime.."

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: VeeK]
    #8503060 - 06/09/08 10:09 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

buy some 20x, a normal lighter will work just fine just make sure to torch while your toking, any pipe will do really but make sure the air flows freely though the pipe, a new screen is recomonded but if that's unavailable just clean it... you're better off taking a 2 smaller hoots and holding them in longer as opposed to trying to take a massive rip and coughing it out in 5 seconds... SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE YOU START SMOKING... turn off your t.v. if it's on (or then again maybe not, I've had some EXTREMELY strange things happen because of t.v.s and salvia)

smoking salvia is a very very strange experience... good vibes to you.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineJDB
just another mycologist
 User Gallery

#8505683 - 06/09/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

my first time taking salvia was 40x extract . not a good experience, full of confusion and when i came out of my dreamlike state it felt like i ran a marathon in 90 degree weather . it was as if every pore on my body opened haha . I'd suggest using a lower concentration your first time . find a nice comfortable spot to sit in and enjoy.

--------------------
"The world which we perceive is a tiny fraction of the world which we can perceive"

OfflineKratom_kid
Stranger
Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: JDB]
    #8507147 - 06/10/08 12:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Here is a good info website I just came accross:

www.Salvia-World.com

Offlinemisterjones
Stranger

Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: DNKYD]
    #8507279 - 06/10/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Grind it up with a touch of water until it becomes a paste. Reach between your legs and slather some on your anus. Do a few but clenches to get the blood flowing, then hang on for the ride!

Are you serious? That would be great, considering all I have is plain leaf, which can be a pain.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: misterjones]
    #8507337 - 06/10/08 01:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

it's ridiculous.
for rectal absorption of salvinorin (a non-water soluble waxy crystalline solid)
you would need an ass as big as an elephant and a rectum that is 8 feet long. Igt would help if your rectum had teeth to chew and a tongue to press it into the sidewalls.
salvia absorbs way too slowly for rear entry in ordinary humans who did not grow teeth in their asses.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblemakohaze
fellow shroomer
Male

Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8507697 - 06/10/08 02:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

FUCK SALVIA THAT SHIT IS INTENSE...too intense for me( first 3 times that shit did nothing for me) the 4th and last time i did it it fucked me up bad. first times i smoked it out of a pipe with a norm lighter, 4th time i smoked it outa bong with a butane lighter and whent to the moon. like since the fist times did nothing i took a huge rip outa the bong i started goin light headed and leand back into the couch and blacked out, when i opend my eyes i was being ripped thru this time dimesion it felt as if i fucked up and was trapped in this portal of doors and colors(although this sounds awsome belive me it was sooo scary)then it stops in sitting around a lake with all the people that was in the room smokin this shit with me and it seems so real i talk to my friends and everything when all of a sudden a huge hand rips the top of my head inside out and drags me thru this desert.and sends me to all these dif places thru that time portal i was talking about earlyer.as i was being dragged i saw all these images ive seen at dif times of my life and it seems as this is never goin to end so i sum how find my arms and grab one of the sides of the portal,the hand is too powerfull and just keeps ripping me backwards as my arms get streached and fingure nails get riped off.and then i finally get the stregth to pull myself back into the room i was smoking the salvia in(but it was crazy it was like i was a peice of gum forming myself back to human form) when i got back to reality i felt extreamly drunk and my friends said i was retarded i just looked at them said sum jeberish and whent face first to the carpet and started to try and crawl thru it. so i say fuck that shit

Invisiblemakohaze
fellow shroomer
Male

Re: Best way to take Salvia [Re: makohaze]
    #8507711 - 06/10/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

o yea i use the 60x purple sticky the 4th time and 40x the first 3 times and it only made me have tunle vision

Edited by makohaze (06/10/08 03:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom