Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8499796 - 06/08/08 12:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheHappieHippies said:
You don't think so?

that was to madtown.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8499803 - 06/08/08 12:13 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm confused now...
I was talking about the type of conversation in this thread. These conversations happen in lots of places. I didn't think it was a shroomery exclusive subject.

And also, I have only ingested psychedelics once, the sense of community here comes from the general respect MOST of us give each other. And the feeling of kindred spirits, with similar interests from spirituality, to politics, to music, to drugs. This place is unlike most when it comes to that stuff...

--------------------

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8499809 - 06/08/08 12:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

that was to madtown.

ahh I see, I'm lost once again in a land of my own...

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8499813 - 06/08/08 12:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I don't have to be edgy to be cool :shrug:

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#8499820 - 06/08/08 12:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheHappieHippies said:
I'm confused now...
I was talking about the type of conversation in this thread. These conversations happen in lots of places. I didn't think it was a shroomery exclusive subject.

And also, I have only ingested psychedelics once, the sense of community here comes from the general respect MOST of us give each other. And the feeling of kindred spirits, with similar interests from spirituality, to politics, to music, to drugs. This place is unlike most when it comes to that stuff...

I meant the fact that the site has so much to do with psychedelics.    And respect means nothing from someone that's negative.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8499824 - 06/08/08 12:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I have no idea whats being discussed anymore.

I see my name, is there something I should be commenting on?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8499828 - 06/08/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

oh no. i didnt no seeker was a dude. that's why i said your name.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #8499836 - 06/08/08 12:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Okay, thats what I thought we were talking about.

Yes, he is most certainly a guy.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#8499835 - 06/08/08 12:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Quote:

TheHappieHippies said:
Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
it's not like she's wrong. Threads like this shed light.

You're right. The darkness inside of some of us comes to light in these conversations.

this place isnt unlike any other. The involvement of psychedelics gives a false sense of a peaceful community.

So true!

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys? [Re: Skunk420]
    #8500114 - 06/08/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

LOL

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]