Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8497462 - 06/07/08 08:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

IMO it says nothing about you personally or where you are gonna end up

But, I might have 'brothers' there, and they might need help with that...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497465 - 06/07/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm still not convinced that what I experienced was in anyway outside of my own imagination.

In that way, I maintain that we are all the 'higher power'...  And that truly the body IS the temple.

Organizations of WE are something more, I would assume.

I feel we are the intelligence behind creation.  Now we need to work together.  Obviously.

Shit is...  How you say...??  Finished.

How does everybody feel about Christ and mushrooms??  I feel that might make the difference, perhaps.  Maybe healing, maybe hell...  Naughty or nice??
And some Cannabis cookies for Santa's Clause??

YES! I like your thought.  Mushrooms are like divine moments or realization of self while marijuana can slowly bring you to such understanding over habitual use.
I believe that everything is all one so we are all PART of the higher being, but on earth, we are weak.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/sammyvmusic
this is music i made.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8497467 - 06/07/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You take it from here friend.:shrug:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: Icelander]
    #8497474 - 06/07/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OrgoneConclusion:
I don't know why you have to make a contest out of this, my brother. You are simply wrong. There IS evidence that supports the near-death experience.

http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html

I love you, brother. I hope that you can open your eyes!

--------------------
this is music i made.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: ohmyradical]
    #8497488 - 06/07/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Just because he doesn't believe the same as you doesn't mean his eyes aren't "open".

--------------------

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8497490 - 06/07/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the idea of Jesus.

Christ is NOT Jesus...  Jesus may or may not have been Christ...

John Allegro will explain that 'Jesus' was code for the mushroom itself... :what:  God's Son.  The risen Saviour that can put you in touch with the 'FATHER.'

"And, he who doesn't EAT ME has no life in them..."  Or something to that effect.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#8497497 - 06/07/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

But what about Buddha.

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497508 - 06/07/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I understand this icelander. But his eyes are shut because he responds with pride when saying something not in allignment with truth and denies my message of love.

To me this, is blindness. I hope that he see this.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8497524 - 06/07/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

But what about Buddha.

Same thing, different day, different words, different story...  Minus the western archetypes that tend to fuck with your head.  I'd rather be empty at this point, then full of my own imagining of a HELL.  Thats fucked.
I don't think Buddhists are entirely honest about the psychedelic experience and how it has possibly shaped that teaching.  Or maybe they are.  I don't have much experience there.
But, I do know that possibly its what's needed, also.

Fill yerself up??  Empty yourself out??

I took a gamble and went all in on the POT.  Ironic...  Like...  Blind Faith...:rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497540 - 06/07/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

But those souls were alligned with truth, alligned with love.
How can you deny this?

--------------------
this is music i made.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8497564 - 06/07/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You are simply wrong.

Very loving and arrogant at the same time. :rolleyes:

Text on a website proves what exactly? Do you doubt I can point you to contrarian websites?

What do you think of all of Dannion Brinkley's failed 'predictions'?

--------------------

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8497599 - 06/07/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ohmyradical said:
But those souls were alligned with truth, alligned with love.
How can you deny this?

The experience more than the people, 'teachers', or what have you...  Is what's important.  Where did their teachings come from??  And how did they get there??
And why won't anyone actually put you in touch with that obvious, by now, part of natural history??  Or SOURCE.

I will not follow.  I don't trust anyone.  Look what's happened to 'TRUTH.'

And for all I know...  Some dude is gonna show up, again, and give you the 'hidden' shit that you need...  Right??

Can we count on this??  Should we??

IF THATS THE CASE: He's probably gonna whoop my ass...  So I have a surprise for him.  My own CROWN OF THORNS.  And my own CROSS TO CARRY.  Like...  Hey I made one up too, it kinda works.  I could use some POINTERS.:bongload:  I don't know man...  SEEDS AND WEEDS??  Don't tell me that shit.

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8497600 - 06/07/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well we both have our points of view I suppose. No point in arguing anymore brother.
What do you think of all Edward Cayce's fulfilled predictions?
The point is there are two sides to everything, and in time truth will prevail...

But i still don't understand how you can't see that Love is the answer...?

--------------------
this is music i made.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8497634 - 06/07/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

No point in arguing anymore brother.

Then go to a no-debate forum. Drop the 'brother' bit.

Quote:

What do you think of all Edward Cayce's fulfilled predictions?

You mean like the finding of Atlantis in 1968?There are none unless you really stretch.

I notice that you conveniently failed to answer my question about Brinkley, a very popular NDEer. Now why is that?

Yet you bring in Cayce, a fake who mistook dead people for live ones in his long distance health readings. V-e-r-y convincing.

Quote:

The point is there are two sides to everything, and in time truth will prevail..

No, there aren't.

Quote:

But i still don't understand how you can't see that Love is the answer...?

Your comprehensional failings only speaks of you and says nothing of me.

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497668 - 06/07/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Most of Cayce's predictions DID come true and were VERY literal. Have you ever read about Cayce? I think not thoroughly enough, my friend.

I say no point in arguing becasue I am tired and this could go on forever and you refuse to let go of your stubborness and accept an open-minded perspetive.

Your are clever with your words but they only serve to avoid the truth. I have a feeling you know this and your weakness is causing you to say such things.

If not, you are blind and will remember me when your eyes have been opened, brother.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8497701 - 06/07/08 10:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Most of Cayce's predictions DID come true and were VERY literal. Have you ever read about Cayce? I think not thoroughly enough, my friend.

Look DB, I used to live in Virginia Beach in my navy days. Did you ever visit the A.R.E.? I thought not.

Instead of some vapid declarations why not list Cayce's top 5 hits for us?

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8498914 - 06/08/08 04:19 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of Lords could not accurately predict future events because human free will can alter and change the future. Cayce is referring to the Biblical account when Jesus is asked when he would return. His reply was:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matt. 24:36)

Foresaw the Stock Market Crash and Great Depression 

In 1924, Cayce predicted the crash of the market after a long bull run during the late 1920's. During the mid-1920's he chronicled the rise and fall of the stock market, teaching his clients how to play the bull market and how to prepare for the crash of 1929. He even outlined what growth industries would give them the best long term portfolio after the market reached bottom. Cayce should have been quite well-to-do with endowment from a share of their speculations, but his clients did not pay attention to the readings and failed to pay heed to his warning. Six months later, they lost all they had when the great October 1929 Stock Market Crash occurred. This was also the trigger for the Great Depression which Cayce also foresaw. In 1931, Cayce foresaw that the Great Depression would lift in the spring of 1933 which it did. 

Foresaw revolutions in foreign lands

In March 1935, Cayce added that eventually, unless there is more of the spiritual attitude raised in groups here and there, world conditions would terminate in a revolution throughout many of the foreign nations. There was nothing in 1935 which caused much unrest. But in 1936, the Spanish Civil War broke out, Italy invaded Ethiopia, Japan invaded China, and Stalin elevated the Great Purges to star billing throughout Russia.

Foresaw the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler

In January 1934, Cayce predicted that Hitler would rise in power to reign over Germany. In August 1935, Cayce predicted that Hitler would remain in power until it will "come as an overthrow or an outside war."

Foresaw a world war that would begin in 1936 

Cayce gave one of his greatest world prophecies in February 1932. He sweepingly outlined the course of most of the decade of the 1930's, which centered around:

"A great catastrophe that's coming to the world in ' 36, in the form of the breaking up of many powers that now exist as factors in the world affairs."

Cayce predicted the acceptance or rejection of the League of Nations in 1936, after which changes would come which would create different maps of the world. He detailed that before 1936 arrived the powers in Russia, United States, Japan and England, or United Kingdom would be "broken up", as indeed they were with major changes in the governments and policies of each nation.

Cayce began 1935 with predictions about a revolution throughout many of the foreign nations and finished up 1935 with his first grim predictions about a universal war which he described as the whole world on fire. He predicted that international patterns would spiral out of control after 1936, resulting in new national boundaries. By 1937 he foresaw both the beginning and the end of World War II. Cayce's readings continued to provide highly accurate predictions about the escalation of the whole world on fire, the U.S. entry into the effort to fight it, the establishment of peace, and the return to normalcy within the new world order. Early on he twice gave a highly accurate time frame for the ending of the war. Before the war even began, Cayce was describing the nature of the post-war era.

Foresaw America's 1941 entry into the war

America's entry into the war was revealed through a reading in July 1939 for a retired naval commander, which also contained a message of hope:

Question:  "Am I likely to be recalled to active service within two or three years?"

Answer:  "The only likelihood will be in ‘41. This, too, if the people pray, and live as they pray, will pass."

Cayce ominously called the American Destiny, hinting about U.S. involvement in the great fire: America must remain:

"As it were - the balance of power in not only the money forces of the world but those influences that will later be for the manning of those powers where greater destructive forces will arise in those portions of the world..."

He laid out the worldwide scope of the conflict:

"Disturbance in Asia, that will be effective or active through the changes in Germany, Italy and especially through the Balkan forces or Balkan States, will produce a disturbance that may reach proportions that will become rather terrifying to all of Europe and Asia."

Foresaw a decisive World War II battle 

On June 20, 1943, Cayce described a battle that would happen and determine the outcome and length of the world war.

Five days after making this prediction, the German and Russian armies clashed in the greatest tank battle of all time.

Foresaw the deaths of Presidents FDR and JFK 

In 1939, Cayce predicted the deaths of two presidents in office:

"You are to have turmoil -- you are to have strife between capital and labor. You are to have a division in your own land, before you have the second of the Presidents that next will not live through his office ... a mob rule!"

President Franklin D. Roosevelt died in office in April 1945. In November 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, when racial tensions in the United States were boiling.

"Unless there is more give and take," Cayce said, "consideration for those who produce, with better division of the excess profits from labor, there must be greater turmoil in the land."

Kennedy was killed during the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement. Great civil and racial unrest followed just as Cayce foresaw.

Foresaw India's independent from Britain

Cayce predicted that India would become independent from Britain.

This prophecy was fulfilled in 1947 when India began a transition to a democratic republic after independence from Britain.

Foretold archeological facts which later proved true

Cayce was equally as far ahead of the archeologists and paleontologists. It took nearly another 60 years for the predominance of evidence from around the world to prove Cayce probably correct in his claim that the human species is 10.5 million years old, that the Giza monuments in Egypt were aligned with the stars as of 10,500 BC, that the structure of the Egyptian religion was defined from astronomical relationships, and that an ancient civilization influenced the development of Egypt, Maya, and Bharati.

Foretold the discovery of the Essenes and Dead Sea Scrolls

Cayce correctly described the location of an Essene community which was discovered when the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. He revealed a series of information concerning Palestine which was given for people who were told they had been together during the life and times of Jesus. This data includes a description of the Essenes and their part in the advent of the Messiah, and is prophetic of the light thrown upon these mysterious people by the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1948, fully ten years later after Cayce described them.

Foresaw the rebirth of the nation of Israel

In 1932, Cayce advised the Jews to regard the advent of Fascist anti-Semitism in Europe as the time to fulfill the biblical prophecy which foretold that the Jews would return to Israel.

In May of 1948, the nation of Israel was re-established just as Cayce predicted. This was followed by war between Israel and the Arab countries around it.

Foretold the discovery of the land from Atlantis

Cayce revealed that new land will appear in 1968 or 1969 off the east coast of North America, the so-called "rising of Atlantis".

It was in that timeframe that the Bimini Road was discovered in the Atlantic Ocean. Whether this is actually a road or natural, geologic erosion is being hotly debated. Many people believe this to be the actual portion of Atlantis that Cayce was referring to.

Cayce maintained that Atlantis was an ancient civilization that was technologically superior to even our own and that its last surviving islands have disappeared somewhere in the Atlantic ocean some ten thousand years ago.

Cayce revealed that the size of Atlantis was equal to that of Europe, including Asia in Europe. He saw visions of this continent of the past which had gone through three major periods of division; the first two occurred around 15,600 B.C., when the mainland was divided into islands. The three main islands of Atlantis Cayce named were Poseida, Og and Aryan.

He said the people of Atlantis had constructed giant laser-like crystals for power plants, and that these were responsible for the second destruction of the land. Cayce blamed the final destruction of Atlantis and the disintegration of their culture on greed and lust. But before the legendary land disappeared under the waves, Cayce revealed that there was an exodus of many Atlanteans to ancient Egypt. Cayce attributed the Biblical Great Flood of Noah to be a result of the sinking of the last huge remnants of Atlantis.

During Cayce's otherworldly journeys, Cayce would often reveal the past lives of those who would come to him for information concerning their health. A number of people who came to Cayce were told by him that they had past lives in the legendary lost land of Atlantis. In fact, Cayce revealed that a vast number of souls who lived past lives in Atlantis have been incarnating to America for a long time now to usher in a new era of enlightened human consciousness. In all, Cayce referred to Atlantis no fewer than seven hundred times over a span of twenty years. 

Foresaw the collapse of Soviet Union and communism

Cayce predicted the failure of communism and the collapse of the Soviet Union:

"[Through Russia], comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism -- no! But freedom -- freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

Cayce's words, despite all disbelief, were fulfilled in 1991 when the Soviet Union dissolved as a nation, abandoned communism, and instituted economic and political freedom.

Foresaw the alliance of Russia and US

Cayce foresaw that Russia would one day become America's ally. Russia, he said, would be guided by friendship with the United States. The Soviet Union's attempt to rule "not only the economic, but the mental and spiritual life" of its people was doomed to failure. 

"..for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia. Not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same as the Christ taught -- his kind of communism."

Cayce's vision came true after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Foresaw Russian religious freedom and religious movement

Cayce predicted a strong religious movement would come out of Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

In 1991, the fall of the Soviet Union and atheistic communism occurred as Cayce predicted. The resulting freedom to practice religion released a flood of Russian spirituality.

Discovered scientific facts which were later verified to be true

Cayce provided many descriptions of the workings of the world and the cosmos. Many of them seemed implausible in his day but during the past 50 years none of Cayce's comments about science or the natural principles of how the cosmos works has been unproven. Many have been proven and more and more of his ideas have come to form the basis of modern science.

Cayce described part of the fundamentals of what would become the sciences of weather and earthquake prediction in the later part of the 20th century, easily 30 years ahead of scientists. He predicted the existence of a ninth Planet (Pluto) many years in advance, and the discovery of major quantities of gold on the bottom of the ocean, which was discovered in the 1970's. He also attributed the main cause of motion in the earth's tectonic plates and crust to the motions and relationships of the planets, which the Trilogy thoroughly documents as an important scientific discovery.

Foresaw the rise of major technological industries

Closely related to his ability to read science well in advance of its practitioners, Cayce astutely predicted the broad stream of the technological future. He was able to fully describe the major technology industries which would drive the development of the American economy after World War II. Consistently, 10 to 30 years in advance of the economy, while ideas were still in their novelty stage, Cayce advised his clients to focus on all aspects of radio, telegraphy, telephones, communications and electronics industries which were associated with war products, deluxe fine furniture cabinetry for electronic products, composite woods and molded materials, and plastic resins. A man named David Kahn made millions of dollars with this information.

The following are some more of Cayce's most astute predictions about science and technology:

Discovered the existence of the long economic cycle 

Cayce described a long term economic cycle of 24 to 25 years which predicts depressions and major recessions. Starting with a base year of 1907, every 24th or 25th year precisely describes an economic downturn. Based on Cayce's definition, the next major depression is forecast for the year 2006 or 2007. The cycle does not describe all of the downturns but it definitely describes the worst downturns.

Foresaw a shift of the earth's poles around the millennium 

In the late 1920's and early 1930's, Cayce was the first to describe the concept of the shifting of the pole as a result of the crust of the Earth moving independently from the core of the Earth to bring different a surface area over the spin axis. During the past 30 years, this concept has received more and more attention by geophysicists, some of whom now seriously argue that the crust does move independently. Some geophysicists now also argue that the best way to explain a variety of paleo sea-level and other data is that it moves and shifts fairly frequently and more rapidly than previously imagined.

Cayce predicted changes to the earth surface to begin some time between 1958 and 1998. The cause of these dramatic earth changes will be the shift in the world's magnetic poles around the year 2000. Cayce predicted that when this pole shift occurs it would begin reversals in the world's climate so that:

"..where there has been a frigid or semi-tropical climate, there will be a more tropical one, and moss and fern will grow."

Cayce's prediction of a pole shift occurred in 1998. According to NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, in 1998 something changed the earth's gravitational field which moved the magnetic poles closer together. The NASA article explained that as the ice on the poles melted, ocean currents moved water toward the equator, which factors researchers believe to be partly responsible, in conjunction with shifts in atmospheric patterns, for this ongoing shift in the earth's magnetic field. This NASA finding affirms Cayce's prediction of a pole shift.

Foresaw the rise of the aviation and radio industries 

In May 1930, despite the deepening depression, Cayce predicted the industries which would become the next U.S. focus of industrial activity: those of the aerial nature; that is, radio and its associations; aerial and its associations. At the time, both the radio and aviation industries were still widely regarded as commercially unproven toys.

Foresaw the rise of new communications technologies 

Cayce foresaw that exceptional changes and improvements would come in the communications and broadcasting industries: he pointed years in advance to the coming of TV, fax, telex, expanded stock ticker-tape services, and microwave transmission on land to replace copper wire.

Foresaw the great influence of aviation on the world 

During the 1930's Cayce told his clients to get out of rails and to get into the air. In February 1933, he named the most outstanding change that would come - airplane manufacturing and transportation industry. In November 1942, Cayce predicted that air transportation will become more and more the basis of ALL relationships with other nations, countries, as well as the internal or national activity. By 1944 he predicted that any town that has any name will eventually be on an airline and when they're off it's as bad as being off the railroad (in another ten to twenty years).

Foresaw the development of infra-red vision for night vision

Cayce was probably the first human being to describe the concept of infra-red vision. Infrared night vision is now one of the mainstays of U.S. military superiority.

Foresaw the union of the radio and telegraph industry 

Cayce foresaw the rapid integration and expansion of the communication industry which would be driven by the new technology. In October 1935 he predicted that by '39 should be a fact - that is, the united activity of Radio and the Telegraph lines. By the end of the 1930's the ITU had created the technical standards which allowed all forms of communication to inter-operate. In November 1942 he added:

"Thus, all communications are a part of this activity. This means not only radio and telegraph (for these must be eventually one) ... but more and more the air as the greater means of communications. With more and more satellite communication facilities coming on line, even in the 1990's, it is more and more the air."

Discovered an investment strategy that proved to be successful

In March, 1936, Cayce advised investing in allied industrials, that deal with preparations of war materials, for the next few months. But the industrials having to do with communications of all natures, for long terms.

Discovered a consumer products strategy that proved to be successful 

In September, 1942, Cayce advised investing in any electrical appliances, all forms of home appliances, those of greater conveniences, - all of these will offer the greater investment now and for the future - for the next few years, at least. These consumer products drove the economy for a long time and companies which manufactured them become huge. It is still true today, in the form of computers and digital electronics. In March, 1944, Cayce again predicted post-war economic leadership for technology in all of the industrial products, including radio, ice box, automobile, lights. He predicted at the same time that TV would become an important consumer product before the TV broadcasting industry had even been conceived.

Foresaw the day of his own death

The last vision of the future Cayce received concerned himself. His visions would often warn him that he should not use his powers more than twice a day or serious health problems would occur. But because Cayce would receive thousands of requests for help, he would ignore these warnings and help them anyway. Many letters were from mothers who were worried about their sons fighting World War II. Cayce's final vision warned him that the time had come for him to stop working and rest.

But on January 1, 1945, Cayce announced that he would be buried in four more days. This was yet another prediction that proved to be true.

--------------------
this is music i made.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #8498932 - 06/08/08 04:30 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ohmyradical said:
OrgoneConclusion:
I don't know why you have to make a contest out of this, my brother. You are simply wrong. There IS evidence that supports the near-death experience.

http://www.near-death.com/evidence.html

But that page contradicts itself since it says explicitly that there is no scientific evidence. Let me quote from the page:
Quote:

A scientifically controlled NDE that can be repeated which provides such evidence would be the scientific discovery of all time. However, science does not yet have the exact tools to accomplish this.

So all it boils down to is wishful thinking from a confused person who is afraid of death.

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: Rhizoid]
    #8498947 - 06/08/08 04:42 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Of course there is no scientific evidence PROVING that near death experiences are real. Then this argument would be over. But there sure is a LOT of evidence that strongly suggests there reality of it.

Scientific evidence that proved something like that would be almost impossible to come by.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8498974 - 06/08/08 05:09 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of Lords could not accurately predict future events.

Case closed. An inaccurate prediction is called a 'miss' in psychic parlance.

Quote:

Cayce predicted changes to the earth surface to begin some time between 1958 and 1998.

I predict 20 major airline crashes between 2009 and 2049. I also predict that over five hundred million individuals will die and that the price of oil will continue to rise.

Who will now follow my teachings?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale