Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Truth, Love and God
    #8496379 - 06/07/08 02:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Love is the truth, the answer. The answer and the solution to human weakness and suffering which plagues us with the illusion of separation from each other, from this earth, and from everything.
Everything you see is God. Everything you see is derived from nature and is a form of energy. It has all come from the same light that gave birth to everything. The conception that you are any different from anything you look it or touch is an illusion for it will all eventually be restored to the the light.

Love is what brings us together. Love is the solution to everything. We often act in ways that don't represent our thoughts without the realization of doing so. Being truthful in every aspect of the word, with yourself and others, is love. Don't act with pride, greed, hate, jealousy. Realize yourself and know your weakness. Open your eyes and be aware of the love and the hate. Use your love to fight the hate.

We must strive to overcome our weaknesses with love. Give love to one another and let it spread so that your light may be felt.

Don't be fake, even if you are kind in this way. Show your enemies the truth so that you are one with love and not the evil that has empowered the downfall of many of the children of humanity.

Be one with Truth, Love and God.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/sammyvmusic
this is music i made.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: ohmyradical]
    #8496407 - 06/07/08 02:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

just some thoughts

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8496467 - 06/07/08 02:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

our weaknesses with love

Where does tough love fit in??

Sunshine/light has the power to fuel life.
Also it has the power to burn/cook a human being.

Does the Sun care??

Where does love come from??

And what is TRUE love??

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8496523 - 06/07/08 03:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Tough Love is Love, yes. Soft love is not really love. The truth you have found is your weapon to fight against the evil your brother's blindness has brought about. If your eyes are open, don't just witness, but teach and open the eyes of those around you.

Sunlight does have the power to fuel life, yes. But what about the light that is God. Have you ever read of near death experiences. Do you ever wonder why they come back changed and preach about love and the white light? I have died and have seen the light believe it or not. My lungs failed me and I couldn't breathe and was clinically dead for about a minute. In that minute, I was one with the Creator and I knew all of my wrong-doings and understood all the hate I had conflicted others with. But He understood why I had chose to do the things to do and urged me to go back and give my love to others.

We have all been born before, you see. When you die, you will remember where your place in everything is. We are souls brought here to learn so that we may become one with truth.

The sun is just as much us and God as anything else in the earth. Everything has been made with purpose with the Maker's plan to be fulfilled.

Love comes from the realization of self, and the realization of self as one with everything, truth, one another, God, plant life. It is that voice in your head that you call your conscience. It is the voice in your head that truth.

True love is God. And know yourself and you will find true love.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8496791 - 06/07/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I have died and have seen the light believe it or not.

And I have died and been given a vision also.  Why are they different??

Everything has been made with purpose with the Maker's plan to be fulfilled.

I am not a 'Maker' also...??  Why not??

and the realization of self as one with everything, truth, one another, God, plant life.

Is one allowed the FREEDOM to purposely cut themselves off from this system??  At least with belief, subjectively??

It is that voice in your head that you call your conscience. It is the voice in your head that truth.

There was a time when I would agree.  You're talking to a recovering schizophrenic.  Any ideas on how to get those 'voices' out of your head??  That'd be nice.
The voices parrot whatever you're most afraid of, and everything that you would never want to hear, see, feel.  Do you believe in the shadow as a REAL component of the psyche??  I do.  How come I didn't get White Light??

True love is God.

I've experienced a fiery, angry, wrath type God.  Judgment if you will.  And I flipped him off cause I didn't feel love, more punishment.  Why??

A good BULLSHIT story is suspect.:uptosomething:

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8496854 - 06/07/08 05:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Brother, tell me more about your experience. Rarely have I heard of a negative near-death experience. Perhaps you need to look inside yourself and find out why you were subjected to such an experience.
I hope you are not directing that last comment towards me.
In my experience I was being sucked into a void, but the void was a shining white light that was comforting, although I knew once I got there that there would be no turning back. I was judged in a way, but offered comforting and an enlightening sense of new beginning and love. I returned thankful and changed.

I am not schizophrenic, but in my own thought pattern I have found the cycle of anger, lust, greed, hatred, as well as peace, love, happiness, and understanding. There are single thoughts or thought streams that are purely love and to me that is the voice of God.

You are a maker, of your own reality. But what about the intelligence beyond you?

You cannot cut yourself away from God. And God is everything. You can try to shut everything out, but your soul will be brought back to the light.

And if you died and saw an God of judgement, then why do you reject Him. If you believe that your vision was real, then why do you respond to a higher power with hate? Maybe you should look to love in yourself brother.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8496940 - 06/07/08 05:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

NICE MAN.:thumbup:

Brother, tell me more about your experience.

I'll PM it to you, perhaps.  Its hard to pull all together in narrative with text...  I'll get it to you.  It was over three years ago and I'm still trying to condense things into a droplet, of sorts.

Perhaps you need to look inside yourself and find out why you were subjected to such an experience.

Emerald city turned city of the rising Son.  Fuckin snake haven.  Demons, man.  Pressure.  I felt like BAD SHIT flowed to me, which I perhaps don't even believe in, but it was not of my experience, If you know what I mean.

Gnosis bolt to the crown, hovering saucers, and word/image association tests of meaning and route.

I hope you are not directing that last comment towards me.

Omni broadcast for the storytellers.

But what about the intelligence beyond you?

What do you know of this intelligence??:uptosomething:

You cannot cut yourself away from God. And God is everything.

Western civilization is proof that this is entirely possible.  DUDE IS MIA, mane.

And if you died and saw an God of judgement, then why do you reject Him.

For his nonacceptance of REALITY.  And exclusive head space priority.  And his agents of the game.  PROBABLY ALL ME, IMO.:tongue2:

If you believe that your vision was real, then why do you respond to a higher power with hate?

I was convinced that I was mentally ill.  I believed that I had ruined the function of a healthy brain by pursuing the voices that you speak of.  Absolutely seriously.
IS IT ALL IN MY HEAD...??  Like the ones holding the sacred symbol(s) told me??

Maybe you should look to love in yourself brother.

It overflows under the right circumstances.  But its not something that I'm willing to display for everybody, cause they don't really deserve it in my EYES.

A lot of people in my mind haven't even taken the first steps, imo.

Is it that they don't care??  Not interested??  Convinced otherwise??  I'm insulted by that.  And also insulted by the Church.

What is this middle ground??  And why is God not described as Both??:yinyang:

--------------------

Edited by backfromthedead (06/07/08 06:51 PM)

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497106 - 06/07/08 07:03 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What do you know of this intelligence??

The intelligence I have seen beyond this world was one so pure it is indescribable. Its power and love was so far beyond anything even concievable to mankind that it gives me chills to think about. We are all Gods in our own reality, but if we aren't one with our true self, then how are actions and thoughts worthy of even ourselves? It is as if we are are all kings to our own castle, but if we go around destroying our castle or  let it decay, we have nothing. Similiarly, we are all Gods of our reality, but if our thoughts and actions aren't alligned with love, we are letting ourselves perish.

Western civilization is proof that this is entirely possible.  DUDE IS MIA, mane.

I agree with your line of thought here. But in time, the people and ideas the rule us will pass and in their futures beyond this existence they will learn the truth. They will know their faults.

For his nonacceptance of REALITY.  And exclusive head space priority.  And his agents of the game.  PROBABLY ALL ME, IMO.

I was convinced that I was mentally ill.  I believed that I had ruined the function of a healthy brain by pursuing the voices that you speak of.  Absolutely seriously.
IS IT ALL IN MY HEAD...??  Like the ones holding the sacred symbol(s) told me??

I have always believed that schizophrenics are either here to relay or accept a message or souls that have progressed thoughout their lives to the point where they are held to a higher standard. I believe you may be the latter. You seem to be an enlightened individual. No, I don't think it's ALL in your head. But rather exposure to some of these voices has affected your own mind enough to remove you somewhat from what many like to call a normal reality. But try to remember your place in existence, brother.

It overflows under the right circumstances.  But its not something that I'm willing to display for everybody, cause they don't really deserve it in my EYES.

A lot people in my mind haven't even taken the first steps, imo.

Is it that they don't care??  Not interested??  Convinced otherwise??  I'm insulted by that.  And also insulted by the Church.

What is this middle ground??  And why is God not described as Both.

You are right when you many haven't take the first steps. They are lost and blind. But don't respond to their weakness with a lack of love. For this is most likely why they walk with eyes closed. But use your intelligence to guide them. Give the tough love, as you metnioned. Be your enemies or be your friends, they deserve your compassion and love so that they may eventually see well enough to look inside themselves.

The church is full of many blind people. Religion is corrupt. This is nothing new and I know you understand this as do many others. These people are our enemies, but we must love them. Again, tough love. We cannot stand around and watch them perish, or we are as guilty as them.

Human understanding is often inadequate to get it's head around God. We are all deprived of knowledge in some form, for none of us of perfect. I know there are many things I lack and I have many weaknesses also. But we are all suffering in some form and longing for love, often subconciously. To find it, we need to realize ourselves and our union with everyone else. Then maybe the church and all those hipocrites who are as blind as the murderers and politicians and anyone who fails to recognize their place in exististence will see well enough to get off the banstand and accept the truth.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8497157 - 06/07/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Cooped up in a castle??  I'd rather demolish the castle with a SHIT CATAPULT, haul the stone out in the middle of nowhere, and build a crazy calender in astrological alignment.  You know something that we can ALL maybe dance around...  Certain times of the year...  While we get IT slammed through the BULLSHIT belief of the time.  Perhaps with the assistance of the OG himself on the mic.:thumbup:

But try to remember your place in existence, brother.

Well...  I'm the Christ, no??:lol:  Aren't we all??:sunny::uptosomething:

These people are our enemies, but we must love them.

A shot in the top of yer ass is what you get
For exploring your mind to come back with some REAL SHIT.

People will get what's coming to them...  Do I hear wailing and gnashing of teeth??  I'd LOVE to help.:sad::mad2:

But, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME.  THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.

"Take just what I came for, then I'm our the door again..."
-MJK

FOR THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND, BROTHER.  (imo:grin:)

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8497175 - 06/07/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ohmyradical said:
Love is the truth, the answer. The answer and the solution to human weakness and suffering which plagues us with the illusion of separation from each other, from this earth, and from everything.
Everything you see is God. Everything you see is derived from nature and is a form of energy. It has all come from the same light that gave birth to everything. The conception that you are any different from anything you look it or touch is an illusion for it will all eventually be restored to the the light.

Love is what brings us together. Love is the solution to everything. We often act in ways that don't represent our thoughts without the realization of doing so. Being truthful in every aspect of the word, with yourself and others, is love. Don't act with pride, greed, hate, jealousy. Realize yourself and know your weakness. Open your eyes and be aware of the love and the hate. Use your love to fight the hate.

We must strive to overcome our weaknesses with love. Give love to one another and let it spread so that your light may be felt.

Don't be fake, even if you are kind in this way. Show your enemies the truth so that you are one with love and not the evil that has empowered the downfall of many of the children of humanity.

Be one with Truth, Love and God.

Well stranger I will have to take issue with your post with all your dont's.

In fact you sound just like the Baptists I had to live through as a child.

Can you please show some evidence that there is a God.

Who are you to tell us how to behave? What gives you the authority to speak thus?

While I can agree with some of what you say I certainly don't agree with your presentation of yourself as an authority.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: Icelander]
    #8497202 - 06/07/08 07:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

The evidence is all around you. Look to your neighbor, look to your sorroundings. Look to yourself, and you see God. I am not writing here because I have authority over anything or anyone, but because I am here to spread love and truth in what I have come to concieve. You have your own free will, and as Buddha said

"Do not agree with anything you hear, even if I say it, unless it agrees with your own understanding."

If you do not understand what I say when I say Love is the answer, and if you fail to comprehend the meaning of God is Love, then my words have no meaning to you. But if you would like to take this discussion further, please go ahead, my friend.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8497210 - 06/07/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

"Do not agree with anything you hear, even if I say it, unless it agrees with your own understanding."

I might use that ONE, dang.:hehehe:

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497218 - 06/07/08 07:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Cooped up in a castle??  I'd rather demolish the castle with a SHIT CATAPULT, haul the stone out in the middle of nowhere, and build a crazy calender in astrological alignment.  You know something that we can ALL maybe dance around...  Certain times of the year...  While we get IT slammed through the BULLSHIT belief of the time.  Perhaps with the assistance of the OG himself on the mic.

By castle I mean self, soul body spirit.

Well...  I'm the Christ, no??  Aren't we all?

Yes, IN THAT THOUGHT we are all Christ.

A shot in the top of yer ass is what you get
For exploring your mind to come back with some REAL SHIT.

People will get what's coming to them...  Do I hear wailing and gnashing of teeth??  I'd LOVE to help.

But, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME.  THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.

"Take just what I came for, then I'm our the door again..."
-MJK

FOR THE KINGDOM IS AT HAND, BROTHER.  (imo 

You cannot fight fire with fire, brother.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Edited by ohmyradical (06/07/08 07:52 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#8497221 - 06/07/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This is not evidence my friend. I see the wonder of nature everywhere but do not need a god for that.

I do believe, as my subjective belief, that love is the answer to humanities problems. But that is a subjective belief of my own and my limited understanding of the Universe. I would never claim that I know this is absolutely correct.

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8497225 - 06/07/08 07:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Rarely have I heard of a negative near-death experience.

I have read of many. The reason many people have not, is because THEY DON'T SELL BOOKS nor do they jive with the popular notion of a BEAUTIFUL AND HEAVENLY AFTERLIFE.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8497228 - 06/07/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I also have read of several myself. Some have described it as a hellish experience.

--------------------

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

#8497244 - 06/07/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

By castle I mean self, soul body spirit.

YES, I know.  I was actually speaking on the subject also...  :shrug::blazed:

You cannot fight fire with fire, brother.

How about with 'living waters.'  Or FLESH and BLOOD...??

I'm digging a certain story from my childhood...  THE SWORD IN THE STONE.

--------------------

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

Re: Truth, Love and God [Re: Icelander]
    #8497246 - 06/07/08 07:59 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Fair enough. It was my near death experience that made me believe in God without a doubt. Maybe you should read about near death experiences some.

http://www.near-death.com/oakford.html

^that is a really good one.

--------------------
this is music i made.

Offlineohmyradical
Stranger

#8497254 - 06/07/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What about the blindness with awareness, backfromthedead? Use your words as weapons.

--------------------
this is music i made.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#8497259 - 06/07/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm 55 and have read hundreds of them. My personal belief is that they are the dream of the dying (or possibly dying) mind. Sort of a way to ease into death without excessive trauma sort of like going into shock from physical injury.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom