Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Sherm? [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8497596 - 06/07/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You think officers know more than people on a drug forum?  Wet=PCP.  Smoking embalming fluid-laced herbs may fuck you up, but this is purely a phyical manifestation of the gross damages you're doing to your internal organs.  Worse than huffing gas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMad Hatter NYC
Stranger

#8497597 - 06/07/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

dude don't argue saying it doesn't work I HAVE SEEN IT WORK.

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sherm? [Re: Mad Hatter NYC]
    #8497632 - 06/07/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yes but ive known people too do it and get fucked up they called it wet as well this was only in houston, TX never seen it anyplace else. But i had this class in prison too take and they had all kinds of diagrams with pics of it and cigarettes dipped in it and health risks like it cuts the oxygen off from your brain. Only in TX have i seen it been called wet. Im unfamiliar with PCP but i have heard it called wet as well confusing.

Offlinemindfudged1134
laughs at yourfour winds
Male

Loc: west coast
Re: Sherm? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8497651 - 06/07/08 09:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
You think officers know more than people on a drug forum?  Wet=PCP.  Smoking embalming fluid-laced herbs may fuck you up, but this is purely a phyical manifestation of the gross damages you're doing to your internal organs.  Worse than huffing gas.

this dude seems to me to be making alot more sense then you other two.

not that i know for sure either way, but if i had to guess based on the arguments you each have made about whether or not embalming fluid is PCP, entropymancer seems to have his shit way more together.

--------------------
"ordinary people do fucked up things when fucked up things become ordinary"

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #8497660 - 06/07/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

actually weiliiiii, you're wrong.
embalming fluid is just a slang term for pcp (phenylcyclohexylpiperidine), as is wet (which is what it's called in philly too). formaldehyde is a gas, formalin is 37% formaldehyde in methanol..real embalming fluid. formalin deactivates proteins, it doesn't act as a sigma receptor agonist. (how do I know this? I used to buy and smoke wet in my late teens.. now I'm a biochemist)
the only fucked up you get is genuine brain damage.

fin.

Edited by piracetam (06/07/08 10:13 PM)

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sherm? [Re: piracetam]
    #8497673 - 06/07/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

guess ya learn sumting new everyday

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
    #8497732 - 06/07/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'd like to meet the guy that first started selling his shit (pcp) as "embalming fluid" and punch him in the nuts for creating all this confusion.

There's people out there killing themselves with real embalming fluid all because some genius thought he came up with a good slang name...

awesome.
:2cents:

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Offlinesmily
lookin 4 my ass wit both handz
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Lee HO FooKs
Re: Sherm? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #8497748 - 06/07/08 10:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wow just saw this thread used to love smoking that shit havent heard of it since the 80's op what you like 35-39 LOL

wow good fuckin zombie ass times weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thud

:smile:

--------------------

CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

OfflineMad Hatter NYC
Stranger

Re: Sherm? [Re: smily]
    #8497764 - 06/07/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I don't care who is on this forum. I have seen it work and mabe in some places they call PCP "embaliming fluid" but I have seen mother fuckers ACTUALLY stick a joint in real embalmining fluid that was stolen from a morgue and smoke that shit and trip...To the dude above yea it was a big thing in the 80's

Offlinesmily
lookin 4 my ass wit both handz
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Lee HO FooKs
    #8497772 - 06/07/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i heard the same thing back then this was in PA 23 years ago  never thought that rumor was true if it is it was still great no regrets.

:smile:

--------------------

CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8497774 - 06/07/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

^Causing massive brain damage isn't the same thing as "tripping". It isn't psychoactive, its just fucking toxic. Those people are fucking retarded.

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #8497819 - 06/07/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

It's not sherm then. For it to be sherm there'd have to be PCP. I don't know who first called it embalming fluid, if actual embalming fluid is used recreationally  like you're saying. It can get confusing.  My guess for how it got the name would be because PCP can make you zombie-like, maybe that has something to do with it. Who knows.

Anyways what you're talking about is just smoking something dipped in formaldehyde. But I don't understand why anyone would want to do that.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#8497835 - 06/07/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mad Hatter NYC said:
I don't care who is on this forum. I have seen it work and mabe in some places they call PCP "embaliming fluid" but I have seen mother fuckers ACTUALLY stick a joint in real embalmining fluid that was stolen from a morgue and smoke that shit and trip...To the dude above yea it was a big thing in the 80's

lol
have you ever heard of a placebo effect?
Now you have.:gangsta:

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Sherm? [Re: TheBandit]
    #8497934 - 06/07/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Idk...I'm not sure if air duster is considered "psychoactive" but it sure as fuck does something to you.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Sherm? [Re: g00ru]
    #8497935 - 06/07/08 11:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

It kills brain cells very well, lolz

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: Sherm? [Re: Robo]
    #8498265 - 06/07/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

We call it wet in PA. Dont quote me on this but im pretty sure it is actual embalming fluid and the amount of toxicity achieves the fucked up status. Horrible stuff would never smoke it.

--------------------

OfflineRun DMT
information is Power

Loc: ignorance is bliss
    #8499049 - 06/08/08 06:04 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

PCP=sherm=wet=wikee sticks=embalming fluid

Anybody that thinks when someone is referring to formeldihyde when wet or sherm or embalming fluid is mentioned is wrong. period. Wet PCP is same thing as GHB in the sense that it is either a dried powder or the powder is in a liquid medium. Smoking formeldahyde does not produce anywhere near even close in the same realm effects that smoking PCP does. People may smoke formeldahyde out of ignorance or stupidity but they are not getting any real discernable effects like PCP.

--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: Sherm? [Re: Run DMT]
    #8499107 - 06/08/08 06:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldnt discredit this guys experience right off hand. Although formaldehyde isnt considered psychoactive, there is no telling what a joint dipped into the stuff might do to the brain. Im sure it isnt good, and more than likely dangerous, but even though it doesnt contain psychedelic properties, one very well may have some sort of "trip" after smoking a laced joint. We must remember that cannabis is psychedelic alone, who knows what kind of interaction these two have once they reach the brain.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Sherm? [Re: satyr]
    #8499311 - 06/08/08 08:45 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

you have to be seriously misguided if you think vaporizing and inhaling formalin would give you a dissociative feeling like pcp. it doesn't, like I said, it deactivates proteins (hence it's ability to shut down bacteria). to the people who actually swear by it: smoking actual embalming fluid gets you the darwin award for stupidity, please don't pro-create.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Sherm? [Re: piracetam]
    #8499329 - 06/08/08 08:58 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Have you personaly tried smoking formalin?

As you say, it deactivates proteins.  This can have drastic consequences, probably at the very least including hypoxia (which would be experientially dissociative), along with who knows what other toxic effects.  Plus, I don't believe the folks talking about smoking formalin mentioned it being dissociative like PCP; that's your assumption based on the slang.

What makes you so certain smoking formaldehyde doesn't fuck you up? If people have witnessed the consumption of the material, stolen from funeral homes, I'd credit toxicity as a greater contributing factor than placebo.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale