Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskincolormarker
Stranger

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: ultimo101]
    #8493470 - 06/06/08 04:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

there's no proof that reality really exists

but as long as this theoretical illusion has marijuana, i'm not complaining :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: skincolormarker]
    #8493660 - 06/06/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Jesus built the pyramids, built George Bush, and is disguised as Bin Laden. Whoever doesn't believe is a dumbass. (Ultima)

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: lukey2411]
    #8493665 - 06/06/08 05:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wow, you guys are getting all worked up over this. it is what it is...pot has given me deep introspection into my life and I have recovered "repressed" memories that brought me to tears upon their realization...I think Jesus meditated a lot and wasn't there a period of like 10 or 11 years where he "disappeared" and then they found accounts of a similar named man or something in some Hindi or Buddhist texts? That has not been researched but passed on by an Eastern Psychology professor, who knows? And so what if Christ was some sort of junkie? I think he existed but alas one man cannot defy the imposition of thousand, especially posthumously, and so what was once great became great to enlist minds into a reality that really is not our own...sweet. You guys are funny getting all worked up over stuff...when you really think about it, or not.

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: ezkiel]
    #8494498 - 06/06/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've actually been to where Shakespeare lived.  His house is a museum.  You can walk through it.  They say its very much like it was when he lived in it with Anne Hathaway, or who the fuck ever.  His small orchard is still there.

Oh, and...

"Take eat...":uptosomething:

--------------------

Offlinemindspin
Heirophant

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: WeedyWonka]
    #8494729 - 06/06/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone here ever done shrooms, sat down, and just seriously gave a long, hard think about the world's problems? Have you ever attempted to walk in another person's shoes while tripping? It is so much easier to empathize for the world, and for others, at least in my experience. Although, if I may, I'd say I'm naturally an altruistic person, so maybe the shrooms just exacerbate that facet of my personality. A bit long winded and off-topic, but to draw it back to the thought of the original poster, I can certainly envision the Jesus that we recognize as one who would have deep ethneogenic experiences.

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: mindspin]
    #8495309 - 06/07/08 03:46 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mindspin said:
Has anyone here ever done shrooms, sat down, and just seriously gave a long, hard think about the world's problems? Have you ever attempted to walk in another person's shoes while tripping? It is so much easier to empathize for the world, and for others, at least in my experience. Although, if I may, I'd say I'm naturally an altruistic person, so maybe the shrooms just exacerbate that facet of my personality. A bit long winded and off-topic, but to draw it back to the thought of the original poster, I can certainly envision the Jesus that we recognize as one who would have deep ethneogenic experiences.

This guy understands what I mean, It's not about whether Christ physically existed or not. It's about transcending the ordinary state of mind which is too preoccupied with human needs. Human conditioning limits each and everyone of us, the Christ conscious  is pure potential or manifesting god like qualities among a mere human. I am almost 100% certain it would take the aid of psychedelics to reach this state of empathetic enlightenment. This post was to give the many self-righteous Cristian zealots something to think about. Whether you acknowledge it or not religious bigotry has never been stronger. things that make complete sense such as Mary Jane may be legal if it weren't for the Christian prohibitionists keeping up the propaganda, yet they strangely revere alcohol?

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: Azagthoth]
    #8495348 - 06/07/08 04:26 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I dont feel like reading all of this, but what makes you so sure that a person has to use a drug to have wisdom or think of things no one else thinks of? Many people dont even have to use drugs to have hallucinations. Saying that jesus had to use drugs to be the way he was is retarded.

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: CHRIST was a junkie!!! [Re: Moo456]
    #8495388 - 06/07/08 04:47 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
I dint feel like reading all of this, but what makes you so sure that a person has to use a drug to have wisdom or think of things no one else thinks of? Many people dont even have to use drugs to have hallucinations. Saying that Jesus had to use drugs to be the way he was is retarded.

Wisdom comes from experience. I'm saying Jesus had to have an entheogenic experience to see past the current social conditioning and paradigms. Natural hallucinations are caused by tryptamines, There is serotonin, melatonin, and DMT naturally in the brain, then there is psilocybin(shrooms). Psilocin has a higher affinity for Serotonin's receptors then serotonin itself. There is no such thing as natural the brain is forever adapting.

Offlinefuture
Stranger
    #8495649 - 06/07/08 08:36 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This is old news for anyone that has explored the depths of the universe while tripping.

Quit talking about it and go write a book, maybe you can change this sorry peice of shit planet.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
    #8495832 - 06/07/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Azagthoth said:
Quote:

Moo456 said:
I dint feel like reading all of this, but what makes you so sure that a person has to use a drug to have wisdom or think of things no one else thinks of? Many people dont even have to use drugs to have hallucinations. Saying that Jesus had to use drugs to be the way he was is retarded.

Wisdom comes from experience. I'm saying Jesus had to have an entheogenic experience to see past the current social conditioning and paradigms. Natural hallucinations are caused by tryptamines, There is serotonin, melatonin, and DMT naturally in the brain, then there is psilocybin(shrooms). Psilocin has a higher affinity for Serotonin's receptors then serotonin itself. There is no such thing as natural the brain is forever adapting.

you're saying he had to have had a spiritual experience. well DUH. people can have spiritual experiences without taking drugs you know. there are others ways.

it's very silly when people take psychedelics, have a spiritual experience and then conclude that all the great spiritual figures in human history must have been using drugs. that's the point.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom