Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: djblackout]
    #8518047 - 06/13/08 12:56 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well one of the jars is completly white so i think in 4 days im going to dunk roll and fruit!  b+ will be up first

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: djblackout]
    #8522243 - 06/14/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

both jars are done and the 3rd jar is almost connected about 2 days left.  its like a race!!

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#8534320 - 06/17/08 04:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

uh oh,  got a problem.  i have like 2 pins coming out in the jar!!  should i still dunk it for 24 hour or go ahead and birth it

i believe the reason it started pinning is because i looked at it under a lamp light for like 1 minute lol

hard 2 see but the pin is almost dead center and the other one is above left of it

--------------------

Edited by djblackout (06/17/08 04:35 PM)

Invisiblewickedsick
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
 User Gallery

#8534372 - 06/17/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i had my jars under light for a lot of time and they never pinned , i would still dunk and roll it in spring water or bottled water ,im still a noob too though :tongue::thumbup:

--------------------
enjoy your seizure
"Ninja Jar ©"Tek
Mycelium Water TEK

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
You don't need to drill a lot of holes.  Some growers choose to fan several times per day instead.
RR [/quote]

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: wickedsick]
    #8534616 - 06/17/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

wouldnt i want to dunk it for 24 hours in distilled water?

if its starting to pin, should i just birth it and dunk it for the second flush?

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#8534641 - 06/17/08 06:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the jar that has the pins is fully colonized

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#8534661 - 06/17/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ha ha looks like you got yourself in a pickle, you could birth it but it doesnt look 100% colonized at all. But if you do decide to birth it you will want to clear off all the excess brf, just so there isnt any contams.

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#8534710 - 06/17/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i think it is 100% because i had alot of dry verm on the top and it settled funny after pressure cooking it

--------------------

Edited by djblackout (06/17/08 06:23 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#8536683 - 06/18/08 10:15 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ha ha well then birth it!

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: Triptonic]
    #8540783 - 06/19/08 01:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ok well one caked was birthed.  im dunking one today and birthing it tomorrow.

my temps stay around 78 and humidity is around 92%.

i think if i fan and mist a few times a day my humidity would go up... or i could plug some holes?  that would help the humidity loss i would think.

--------------------

Edited by djblackout (06/19/08 02:05 PM)

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#8540957 - 06/19/08 02:11 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

omg bump for 3 toothpick sized pins

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#8541242 - 06/19/08 03:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

NOOB TIP.

dont spray your cakes but spray the perlite!!

my humidity went from around 90 and is staying around 98%!!!!!!!

woot woot

--------------------

Offlinemetalhead
GIT-R-DONE!
Male

Loc: earth
Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: Triptonic]
    #8541764 - 06/19/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
:thumbup:You gonna crumble them mutha fuckas up and case em?

did the same thing about a month ago with the j.a strain and the results greatly  surpassed plain fruiting cakes so i'd crumble and case them.:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: metalhead]
    #8542974 - 06/19/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

FIRST DAY OF BIRTHING AND I HAVE 4 PINS on 1 cake that WASNT DUNKED

--------------------

Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

Loc: cardboard box
Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: metalhead]
    #8543035 - 06/20/08 12:18 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

metalhead said:
Quote:

triptonic said:
:thumbup:You gonna crumble them mutha fuckas up and case em?

did the same thing about a month ago with the j.a strain and the results greatly  surpassed plain fruiting cakes so i'd crumble and case them.:thumbup:

<<<<i do this alot....does work mighty nice.  good advice

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: rugergirl79]
    #8543487 - 06/20/08 06:56 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i wish i knew how.  can u use just verm?

--------------------

Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

#8544242 - 06/20/08 12:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

you can put an inch of verm on the bottom of a non-clear dish,  take a cheese grater or a knife to your cake and crush, cut, or grate the shit out of the cake.  then you fill the container with the grated cake and put a light covering over the top with some verm....then i put some foil over that and punch three tiny holes in it and put it away in a dark spot for like a week to a week and a half.....then stick it in the fruiting chamber.  you are good to go.  kat

Offlinemetalhead
GIT-R-DONE!
Male

Loc: earth
Re: B+, Treasure coast, and amazonian grow log check back for updates [Re: rugergirl79]
    #8544278 - 06/20/08 12:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i put 1/2 in verm on bottom and make a mixture of cow poo and peat pasturize and case.I just crumble cakes in a bag i never had good results grating them.Good luck:thumbup::mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#8545271 - 06/20/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

rugergirl79 said:
you can put an inch of verm on the bottom of a non-clear dish,  take a cheese grater or a knife to your cake and crush, cut, or grate the shit out of the cake.  then you fill the container with the grated cake and put a light covering over the top with some verm....then i put some foil over that and punch three tiny holes in it and put it away in a dark spot for like a week to a week and a half.....then stick it in the fruiting chamber.  you are good to go.  kat

would the inch of verm be wet or dry

and do i wet the verm thats going on top?

--------------------

Invisiblerugergirl79
lεṡвïαṉ εχτɾøḋïṉ^
 User Gallery

#8545305 - 06/20/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

dry on bottom....and lightly spritz with water the layer on top...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains