Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Hawaiian Dakine
    #849122 - 08/28/02 01:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

some news from Maui.

Monocropping Sugar cane farming continues, at a percentable of about 75 percent of all available Maui farmland. Company is unknown.... no signs like at the Dole or Del Monte plantations on Oahu. Their chemical fertilizers are contaminating the drinking water, and their superphosphurus processing plant is releasing chemicals that when the air react with oxygen to create pcp. I could'nt live without a Pepsi though, beautiful Maui land and water can always be repaired right? You can look at the old sugarcane plantations on Oahu, and see that it can't , and least not easily, and over a time period of 50-100 years, and still it would not be the same farmland it was. The soil is like ash when they are done.

Governer Cayetano takes state to it's limit, in marijuana/hemp legalization. He has met with several head shop owners in the area, and has pledged his support to the cause. The problem is that the Federal Government legally overrides state government. And Green Harvest, the Dea, Fbi, continue to tear up crops, and arrest people. The only problem is that no cops here care, when will the rest of the people catch on? and not care themselves? With the elections coming soon, I wanted to share that with everybody.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletoxick
The GoodReverend, Dr.

Loc: O NE
Re: Hawaiian Dakine [Re: nugsarenice]
    #849415 - 08/28/02 03:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I love reading your posts...it's like a little puzzle you get to figure out, with a burst of flavor at the end.

--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #849684 - 08/28/02 06:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

oh lord..he's back

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Innvertigo]
    #852611 - 08/30/02 07:18 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Offlineamanita3
Rumplestiltskin
Loc: High Desert
    #852855 - 08/30/02 09:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Whatever happened to States Rights, let alone Individuals Rights. Military personnel are instructed that illegal orders are treasonous and NOT to be followed. Geneva Conventions allowed Nazis to be prosecuted for following illegal orders. I think States AND Individuals MUST defy illegal Orders decreed by the ILLEGAL SELF PROCLAIMED DICTATORS of the NEW WORLD ODOR! Or be held accountable. Those who shred the lawful Constitution of this Nation are TRAITORS and must be brought to task by WE, the Soverign PEOPLES.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Hawaiian Dakine [Re: vatoloco]
    #853091 - 08/30/02 12:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

nothing much,, i almost died again, I was camping at the lady's head,, and here's the story,, I walk out straight through a couple acres of california grass to the shore,, I'm out hiking at least 20 feet from shore break rocks, around the tide pools,, out of nowhere a huge 6 foot wave, 6 feet above the rocks I'm hiking on, comes from behind me,, it throws me off the rocks into the air, down5 feet into a tide pool , I start to tip forward, and I flail out my right arm against the rocks, knocking me left and upwards, then I plant my foot down hard against the bottom, I balance myself, and climb out quick as i can towards the shore,, I'm in really intense pain, I have huge cuts through the bottom of my feet, and my arms,, as I walk up the trail, I never noticed it before,, I see a sign, and it says be careful, people have died here or something,, and I'm like damn!,, any other way, and I could have died easily,, my new jewelrey designs reflect this experience, centering on strong hollow coral pieces to be strung around vital veins, so the injuries like that to my wrist, never happen again.

Anyways, the sugar company recently burned thousands of acres of sugarcane, to increase the sugar cane stock, and manipulate the stock market. Is this legal?

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: nugsarenice]
    #853408 - 08/30/02 03:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Hawaiian Dakine [Re: vatoloco]
    #853414 - 08/30/02 03:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I guess so, is just a shame that whenever they feel like it they can fill the sky for miles with smoke.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

General Interest >> Political Discussion