Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

Loc: Around the world
I'm in denial
    #8477820 - 06/03/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hey everyone this isn't a cry for help or anything i just have had some life changing experiences that now I'm at a crossroad and not sure what to do?

For the past 3-4 years Ive been growing pot, started when i was 16 and then 17 started to grow shroomys. i moved from my moms at 16 because i was getting into some gays ass drugs(heroin) i no longer do it but its always in the back of my mind that i should have never done it and id be okay. i moved back with the old man and got some seeds from grass i was buying and tried to grow some buds got plants but no buds because the field next to me has got a million pot plants already in it. then grew like 15 lbs of shrooms and my dad found out bout that and kicked me out, i moved in with my brother because he wanted to help, he did alot now I'm back living with my dad not growing shrooms but still pot it will always be this way for me i think. I kinda want to grow shrooms again but i know i shouldn't.

Now for the point of this post, i sell pot to my buddies and shit. The thing is should one sell psychedelics over pot? i see no real harm from smoking grass just the effects on the lungs but with mushrooms they really can tweak with your mind pretty good, and do you really want that on you? i know i dont. so would you prefer to by some bomb ass nugs or some trippy ass shrooms? i guess its really the person taking them.

I plan to move out in a couple of months and was thinking about setting up a full grow lab. Not to sell but for the sample fact that i love growing mushrooms and pot. It blows that its illegal for the people that actually take pride and joy of growing the plants. Starting from seed and watching them get big and the enjoying the fruits of the labor. then you get the people that just grow bulk quantities and sell in large amounts that fucks with the government and the drug laws. if people would step up and grow there own i think that there wouldn't be the need for making it illegal because why would some one want to pay for shit when they could get way better and watch it all happen for them selves but thats just me let me know what you all think!

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm in denial [Re: TheMan420]
    #8477832 - 06/03/08 12:18 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

what we think about what? You problems holding down a stable life, selling drugs, or which drugs to sell?

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #8477842 - 06/03/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Selling any drugs is stupid. I was involved in it, and it ruined my fucking life. I goto trial in a federal court on June 27th. 1 year and one month to 10 years. Do you want to play with that? Do you like big black men trying to rape you? If you do keep on. They are both schedule I drugs. No its stupid.

--------------------

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
Re: I'm in denial [Re: MHbound]
    #8478141 - 06/03/08 02:29 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
Selling any drugs is stupid. I was involved in it, and it ruined my fucking life. I goto trial in a federal court on June 27th. 1 year and one month to 10 years. Do you want to play with that? Do you like big black men trying to rape you? If you do keep on. They are both schedule I drugs. No its stupid.

Don't listen to this man, he's been assimilated. Do what you want, but do it responsibly, and take into consideration every possible consequence and outcome to your actions. If you're going to provide mushrooms for others, give it to people you trust to handle them and use them responsibly. Don't overdo it either, avoiding the law is wise and it's harder the bigger the scale you go.

Or maybe you should think about legitimate business. You like growing stuff, there are trillions of other things to grow besides pot (which you don't have to give up if you don't want to haha, I wouldn't complain), and even other ethnobotanicals.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlinewatchoutnow
mind'sonrecord/itsbeingviewed
 User Gallery

Re: I'm in denial [Re: AlCapwn]
    #8478166 - 06/03/08 02:38 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I always came to the conclusion that I would probably not have the balls to go the the big pen and do myself in back when I grew. I lived with a lot of anxiety when I grew shrooms but I loved it... Maybe it was just adreneline??? Nah it was anxiety!.. Getting caught would be such a bitch... Remember your the big fish... If your going to grow you better not look back cuz its your life and you really just can't. You can't always live with regrets. I advise you not to do it but that's because I don't do it and working legitimately for $$ feels good honestly. I got school to think about. I even passed all my general classes and shit while I grew during college until I fucked myself up badly in a car. Kinda a life saver if you see it one way. But still I'm telling you if u were to grow again (I even tried after my accident till my bro sent me to in-treatment and threw all my grow shit) I had two big grow bags ready to spawn to some of mikes shit and everything was about to go good. Would've had enough money and everything for shit I want... And I still love my bro for doing what he thought was right...

I may sound real mixed when you read me but thats cuz I am about this. I love growing. But when it was taken away, I aquired a new skill that I could apply to something else. Being so dedicated I was bound to exceed and legal shit. But truly the choice is yours and if you do end up growing and shit be strong. So much shit may be on your mind your mind will start playing tricks with you. And we're not always perfect so I'll send out something to some god that you make it down the right path whichever that may be.

--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#8478175 - 06/03/08 02:42 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

That my be true, but if you only sell to the few people you know you won't make shit. You can't trust anyone you think you can, and then the police say look you can help us and give up the dealer or you can take the rap for him and do 20 years. I still do a little here, and there for mushrooms, but its by no means enough to make any money like I was.

--------------------

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#8478222 - 06/03/08 02:58 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Selling crack is better

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: I'm in denial [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #8478664 - 06/03/08 07:48 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm thinking about getting a gun, and being a crack dealer; but not like a mean one. You know kind of like "hey guys whats up you want some crack?"

--------------------

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8478689 - 06/03/08 08:10 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It seems to me that your life is all about drugs. Maybe you need to take a look at where thats going to bring you in the future. If I were you I'd go back to school and get a degree (if you don't already have one) and find some legitimate work.

We live in a society with certain rules and codes of conduct. And its cool to be different and go against the grain or whatever but the consequences of getting caught growing and selling weed or mushrooms are pretty steep.

Maybe you should get your own place and grow whatever you want there. Especially if your dad would kick you out again if he found out you were growing.

I think you should try to build a life that doesn't revolve around drugs. (I don't really know if your life does revolve around drugs but it seems that way from your post)

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
    #8478879 - 06/03/08 09:54 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AlCapwn said:
Quote:

MHbound said:

Don't listen to this man, he's been assimilated. Do what you want, but do it responsibly, and take into consideration every possible consequence and outcome to your actions. If you're going to provide mushrooms for others, give it to people you trust to handle them and use them responsibly. Don't overdo it either, avoiding the law is wise and it's harder the bigger the scale you go.

Or maybe you should think about legitimate business. You like growing stuff, there are trillions of other things to grow besides pot (which you don't have to give up if you don't want to haha, I wouldn't complain), and even other ethnobotanicals.

^ What he said... and yea, if you get caught, you reap what you sow, good luck to your decision.

Maybe you should try to get a degree and get a job, or get a job and try to legally make a decent living?

:crazy2:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineTheMan420
ShroomDust
Male

Loc: Around the world
    #8484082 - 06/04/08 03:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

selling drugs in general aka growing them too.
In a couple months I'm going to be training as a pipe fitter and on a 5year path to make 60,000 a year.

I do think my life revolves around drugs and it seems like I'm stuck in it no matter how hard i try to stop its always there like that piece of candy a kid always wants!
That would be cool growing and selling a legit shop i could see how i could make some money. Like a hydro farm that grows tomatoes lettuce and shit like that but its just to easy and the moneys so damn good, but the idea of jail time!
I think I'm going to sell this last bit of grass and call it quits toss my 20cc of spores out and clean my act up. It will make my life easy in the long run and i wont have to worry about getting caught and maybe even bail out on all my buddies and make some new ones, because it seems that all those boys want to do.

--------------------
Find Your Mind

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag