Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDscid
 User Gallery

Re: My shrooms did 'nothing' to friends,,,why? [Re: Dscid]
    #8473145 - 06/01/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

All the weights I mentioned were converted wet weight to dry weight.  90% water...10% of the wet was the weight I was saying.

Grew it on compost, monotub, 50/50+ casing.  This grew some monster shrooms.  Longer than our forearms.  I dosed someone else today and he had a great trip.  Said it was his best, harder than 5 hits of acid.  I'm dosing on the last of the second flush now to see.  Kool-aid :smile:  Bottoms up

Edit:  yeah, they're good.

This guy...I just don't know about him as a person.  He can right some badass music, and I love playing with him.  It's real complementary.  So, to me that means he has to be emotional...and he's not stupid...just kinda blockheaded with what psychedelics are for, I think.

Good stuff in the thread btw- :P

Edited by Dscid (06/01/08 11:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSKB
Stranger
Re: My shrooms did 'nothing' to friends,,,why? [Re: Dscid]
    #8479847 - 06/03/08 03:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The same thing actually happened to me last night. Last night was my first trip on shrooms, I had wanted to try them for a long time so I figured I'd grow my own and trip first on my own stuff. Well my first flush came in, I picked 37grams of fresh shrooms and ate them literally two hours after they came off the cake. I ate 20grams (wet) first, as this was my first time and I'd heard that freshly picked can be a bit more potent, and after an hour I only felt some discomforting body buzz (coldness, stiff neck, anxious). So I ate the rest at one hour in, which makes for 37grams wet of my own freshly grown shrooms for my very first trip. I was extremely open minded and looking forward to this trip very much, but I was never really what I would call "tripping" according to other people's trip reports I'd read. The whole time I just felt like I had smoked some fairly potent weed. I got mild hallucinations--plants looked like they were constantly swaying, peoples faces looked google-eyed and wet--but thats only when I concentrated hard on things. I got a little philosophical but I had read so many things on shrooms and their effects and it was nothing like I had expected, I was very underwhelmed.
I did take a Prilosec about 6 hours before I tripped, could that have any effect? I'm hoping my first flush was just very weak, I'll eat 1/8th of the shrooms growing on my second cake next week. I thought maybe I had too many expectations going in, but a full 1/8th freshly picked for a first time trip--wouldn't that yield unignorable results?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck