Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePreston
Day Tripper
Male

LSA/ Purp. morning glories.
    #8471598 - 06/01/08 04:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

so i was at home depot today with a friend buying pots to plant some plants around the house in, and he says, "hey, i bet they sell morning glory seeds." and sure enough, they did. we bought two packs just to have some, but i'll probably end up getting more tomorrow.

They're purple morning glory seeds, and i'm just wondering what to expect from LSA. I've never done LSD, but I've shroomed multiple times. Also, what's a typical dose?

--------------------
"After years of dealing with drug people, you learn that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."

:scaryshroom::fearandloathing::scaryshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: LSA/ Purp. morning glories. [Re: Preston]
    #8471620 - 06/01/08 04:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #8471638 - 06/01/08 04:24 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

As far as dosing goes here it the link for it:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_dose.shtml

And for the extraction:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_extraction1.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_extraction2.shtml

It has been proven that the Blue variety of morning glories have shown more potent. Be careful though man make sure the seeds aren't treated. They can not only make you sick as shit, but they can also cause heart failure. Isn't that great our government poisons us to make sure we don't take them. I hope they all die.

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: LSA/ Purp. morning glories. [Re: MHbound]
    #8471883 - 06/01/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure if the seeds from home depot are treated, they may be. If they are don't worry to much, the worse that's going to happen is you are going to throw up, which will probably happen any way with MG seeds unless you do an extraction...which in that case it doesn't really matter if the seeds are treated....

As ^^They^^ have told you check out Erowids page on Morning Glory and LSA, read up on that shit get to know what your about to put in your body....

I have found that typically packs from stores have anywhere from 35-55 seeds. If you are just going to grind them up and put them in some sorta food (i suggest this method in apple sauce) or do a cold water extraction i suggest 4 seed packs a person to start with and go from there...

I recommend you take a little something for nausea, and highly recommend you smoke some herb, this will be effective with the nausea and will bring out the trip some...

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: LSA/ Purp. morning glories. [Re: openmind]
    #8471904 - 06/01/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Some are, and some aren't treated there. I have had both, and you can't wash that shit off. Usually if they are some foreign country they won't be treated, but if they are from here in the states then they more than likely will be.

--------------------

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

#8471917 - 06/01/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It's really hard to expect anything from LSA. Unlike LSD, the range of experiences is quite wide based upon dose, preparation, and the quality of the seeds. A lot of people do complain about pain from vasoconstriction in their legs though. Otherwise, just read a few random experiences on erowid and note how different they all are.

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #8471920 - 06/01/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Burpee is the way to go

OfflinePreston
Day Tripper
Male

Re: LSA/ Purp. morning glories. [Re: implee]
    #8473935 - 06/02/08 06:22 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I read on erowid already, i was just wanting some personal experience. I have burpee, as a matter of fact, so i'm guessing they're untreated?

--------------------
"After years of dealing with drug people, you learn that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#8473967 - 06/02/08 06:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well in that case...

I ate like 20 grams one night(ground up in a coffee grinder) and it was pretty intense. Mind you 20 grams is a lot to eat. I remember having very subtle patterns etc, and I went to my room turned off all the lights turned on windows media and let the colors run wild. I closed my eyes, and all I saw were colors and patters. You won't get that on a low dose. I did like 6 grams my first time, and I started laughing my ass off at one points I couldn't even keep a straight face. I saw a few patters, and colors were pretty cool, but nothing like with the 20 grams.

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8473976 - 06/02/08 06:53 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

you could grow em and than take the seed pods from the vines. like me :grin:, sure it might take awhile but i think its worth it i have mason jars full of them. o and btw Heavenly Blue FTW!

--------------------
"If you take a psychedelic,and aren't afraid you've done too much, you haven't done enough."

:mushroom2: Terence Mckenna :mushroom2:

OfflinePreston
Day Tripper
Male

Re: LSA/ Purp. morning glories. [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #8475398 - 06/02/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

holy shit... okay i'll do that. i don't know how much i'll take firsties, but i'll grow and work up to 20 i gues... ahahha.

--------------------

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX

#8475538 - 06/02/08 04:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Preston said:
holy shit... okay i'll do that. i don't know how much i'll take firsties, but i'll grow and work up to 20 i gues... ahahha.

did you just say firsties :blush: ?!

jk bro... good luck with growing/extracting. I think growing your own and collecting seeds is pretty cool though.
:mrt:

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies