Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEndlessness
Nexus Refugee

How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT * 1
    #8463144 - 05/30/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I still dont understand how some people can be so misinformed about this.. I see again and again posts of people doing it all wrong when smoking dmt.. If you´re gonna do it, then here´s how:

1- DO NOT SMOKE IN PUBLIC/UNSAFE PLACES. ONLY SMOKE IN SAFE PLACES

Never smoke anywhere where there is even the slight chance of someone unexpectedly coming in, knocking on the door, the phone ringing, people talking etc.. This can ruin your trip, people can freak out looking at you like that, police can come in, and so on and so on

Smoke in a safe comfortable place. Never smoke near some window/abyss/hole/dangerous machine ... You will be losing your ability to discern in this consensual reality..

2- SILENCE IS ESSENTIAL! IF YOU SMOKE WITH PEOPLE AROUND YOU, THEY MUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Dont smoke if people are talking.. They must shut up. The person smoking needs to be the one that breaks the silence....
99% of the people smoking the DMT feel that silence can take them further in the experience

3- THE FLAME SHOULD NOT TOUCH THE CRYSTALS

Have some sort of buffer between the flame and the crystals, like a layer of ashes.. If the flame touches the crystals, a lot will get wasted

4- THE CRYSTALS SHOULD NOT BE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PIPE/BONG

There should be a layer of something like a bit of weed or some herbs, or imo better is a layer of ashes. This way the dmt wont melt and fall through the pipe screen/bottom hole

5- THE SMOKE SHOULD BE HELD FOR AT LEAST 10 SECONDS

If not, you will be wasting, a lot of dmt will be in the smoke you are exhaling

6- TAKE AT LEAST 2, PREFFERABLY 3 HITS

Less than that will only give you a buzz, not a breakthrough

any more tips welcome.. I´ll probably add more myself later, but gotta go now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleElementium
Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Endlessness] * 1
    #8463326 - 05/30/08 11:03 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I've found that a small, dry bong with a bed of ashes in the bowl works pretty well.

The problem for me was always getting enough spice before I was too gone to smoke anymore.  I like to go deep, and it's pretty hard for me to do with a glass pipe.

After I switched from a small pipe to a dry bong, I found that I could slowly vaporize, fill the chamber, and then take in that monster hit in one go.  Repeat two, three, or four times, and assuming that you've held it long enough, you should go sky high, if not farther.

Anyway, that's my experience.  Hope my little addition -- combined with your post, Endlessness -- helps somebody breakthrough. :rocket:

Offlinealbien5
Happy traveler
Male

Loc: Thessaloniki
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Elementium]
    #8465684 - 05/30/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I used shake and vape pipe. But i didnt like it. It didnt gave me strong trip. Now i am smoking the DMT within a joint. I found this method better because at the half of the joint and until the end gives me the feeling of ayahuasca. Now i will try to smoke at joint a caapi extract and dmt. At the half begin of the joint i will put caapi extract and at the other half dmt. If caapi extract is smokable i dont know.

OfflineOverclock22
Here, There andBack Again
Male

Loc: NY
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: albien5]
    #8465970 - 05/30/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

that or you could smoke come rue, def grind it first though smoking seeds sucks :/

--------------------
He did not laugh as his eyes stopped in awareness of the earth around him. His face was like a law of nature-a thing one could not question, alter or implore. It had high cheekbones over gaunt, hollow cheeks; gray eyes, cold and steady; a contemptuous mouth, shut tight, the mouth of an executioner or a saint.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, can you wake up a different person?

Cf. A.C. Doyle "I'll rise above this, you can't keep me down, for I am Divine, and I know it all too well."

Offlinealbien5
Happy traveler
Male

Loc: Thessaloniki
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Overclock22]
    #8465976 - 05/30/08 11:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I will try caapi 50x . I have tried smoke rue seeds - terrible taste and it seems to me very toxic

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: albien5]
    #8466015 - 05/30/08 11:42 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

My favorite way is smoking out of a bubbler on a bed of damiana ashes. The water helps cool the smoke and tastes less terrible. Another benefit is that most of the DMT residue stays in the water, and doesnt coat the inside of your nice glass pipe. Nothing to me tastes worse than lighting up a bowl of mj only to get that horrible DMT taste in the mix.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: satyr]
    #8466022 - 05/30/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

what is the really gooey dmt? My buddy made sum nasty lookin stuff i refuse too smoke its orangish yellow and real gooey. He was bragging saying it was organic but i dont think so. So wtf is it.

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8466036 - 05/30/08 11:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What exactly did he mean by organic? Sounds like he may have just boiled down and evaporated something, but the question is, what? Maybe phalaris? Either way, I would tell him to smoke it and see how it goes

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: satyr]
    #8466043 - 05/30/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

my best buddy did he like it said everything got all cartoony. Im not sure what he meant by organic i need too talk too him tomorrow and find out.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Endlessness]
    #8466047 - 05/30/08 11:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I've been having a lot of fun with changa lately. It's now my favorite way to smoke. You can use whatever ratio you want but I use 1/2 gram DMT per 1 gram Banisteriopsis caapi leaf. Dissolve the DMT in everclear or I use absinthe. Then mix in the leaf. The alcohol will evaporate quickly leaving the DMT infused caapi leaf. The leaf has harmaline in it so expect the craziest DMT journey ever. Straight up.

--------------------

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: muistrue]
    #8466057 - 05/30/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
I've been having a lot of fun with changa lately. It's now my favorite way to smoke. You can use whatever ratio you want but I use 1/2 gram DMT per 1 gram Banisteriopsis caapi leaf. Dissolve the DMT in everclear or I use absinthe. Then mix in the leaf. The alcohol will evaporate quickly leaving the DMT infused caapi leaf. The leaf has harmaline in it so expect the craziest DMT journey ever. Straight up.

cool man great info:thumbup:

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

#11064125 - 09/15/09 01:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:

Infusing caapi extract onto the leaf works well too.

The harmala alkaloids can be extracted from the B. Caapi vine and mixed with the DMT into the alcohol.

Both extracts infused onto some Caapi leaves can leave an experience lasting many many times longer then smoking just DMT.

The Herbal Percolator:
Works WAY better for extracting MHRB & caapi
http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3399

Harmala Salts Extraction: Instead of Step 1, The Herbal Percolator can be used to extract from Caapi vine then boiled down to be used with this method
http://wiki.dmt-nexus.com/Harmine_Crystals_from_Syrian_Rue

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: CosmicLion]
    #11064346 - 09/15/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Here is a great thread:

A Guide to DMT Enhanced Leaf

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3539

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #11064871 - 09/15/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, Changa works...but there is a FAR simpler and essentially instant way of infusing the leaf!!!

Take the crumpled leaf of your choice with a dose of freebase spice on top.  It can already be in the pipe you are going to smoke it from.  Bring it into proximity of a hot desk lamp bulb which is facing downwards - especially useful are the ones with the small xenon(?) bulbs.  The spice will immediately melt into the leaf.

Works every time.  Literally takes 1 - 2 seconds MAX, and no other compound is needed.  I never understood why people dissolve and then evaporate spice to create the infusion.  Ridiculous!

Edit:  Speaking of ridiculous, I just noticed this post was resurrected from May of 2008!  'Cmon folks...

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (09/15/09 04:11 PM)

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11064902 - 09/15/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
I never understood why people dissolve and then evaporate spice to create the infusion.  Ridiculous!

I do it so that the smoking material is ready to go. I can take the bag of changa to the party and be able to just pack it up without having to pack leaf, then sprinkle the spice, then pack more leaf, or mess with melting the spice with a heat source. That's not ridiculous, it's smart and convenient.

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11064907 - 09/15/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

or just mix the desired amount of spice with the smoking substance..it works...slightly heat the bowl...then toke

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #11064918 - 09/15/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

That will work but you run the risk of having uneven hits. Some might get too much and others would get too little.

With changa the DMT is infused evenly into the leaf so the hits are consistent with whatever crystal to leaf ratio you chose to use.

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

#11064966 - 09/15/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
That will work but you run the risk of having uneven hits. Some might get too much and others would get too little.

With changa the DMT is infused evenly into the leaf so the hits are consistent with whatever crystal to leaf ratio you chose to use.

Oh im sure ^^^...i just haven't gotten that far yet. But plan too.. I made my own smoking mix out of passion flower(flower) and mint. Did 1 gram to 1 gram... just a wonderful smoke....might sound weird but the peak comes a little later smoking this way...definaltey my fav at the moment:evil:

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #11065099 - 09/15/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

not to mention it is easier to carry.  It contains MAOI also and is more like Ayahuasca in effects.

Invisiblefungusflip
visionary

Loc: texas
Re: How to smoke DMT - READ THIS IF YOU´RE GONNA DO IT [Re: Endlessness]
    #11065349 - 09/15/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've smoke dmt many different ways. even hot railed it once. But my preferred method of ingestion is in a hand rolled cigarette of Damiana. i sometimes put some syrian rue extract at the first part of the cigarette so the experience is longer and more intense. I guess the thing i like about smoking it in the form of a cigarette is that i don't have to hold a lighter or a pipe/bong or anything but my Deemster joint. AND you can put enough DMT in the "J" that you can actually pass it back and forth to a friend or two =)  I personally just keep smoking and smoking until it is VERY obvious i'm not in Kansan anymore.....if you will. =)  Smoking it in this way is alot less harsh on the lungs if a person is not accustomed to smoking from a freebase pipe or any other kind of pipe for that matter. Try rolling it up in a Damiana Joint. also you can usually find Damiana in Mexian grocery stores for really cheap so don't go get ripped off at a smoke shop.

--------------------
let it be know, there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale