Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefriendlyfriends
Syringe Problems
    #846168 - 08/27/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys. I have a spore print and want to make some spore syringes with it. Heres the problem. The syringes and needles came separately, and when i put them together they wont suck anything up, i dont know whats the dilly and its just frustrating me trying to figure out. If any you know what im talking about, please help me out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Syringe Problems *DELETED* [Re: friendlyfriends]
    #846181 - 08/27/02 06:18 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

Offlinefriendlyfriends
Re: Syringe Problems [Re: blink]
    #846191 - 08/27/02 06:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Nope i dont think anything's blocking it, because it gets steam from the hot water i am trying to suck up. I dont really know why the water isnt coming up. I can also hear air being pushed out.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Syringe Problems [Re: friendlyfriends]
    #846212 - 08/27/02 06:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm, maybe the needles arent screwed on tight enough, thats why air is getting through, but not liquid.

Fuck with the needle and syringe more, try connecting it better, thats my only guess! good luck

InvisibleCptnMaxMushroom
enviromentaladvocate
Re: Syringe Problems [Re: tekramrepus]
    #846233 - 08/27/02 06:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You don't put the needle on yet. You only put the needle on when you are ready to innoculate.

And when you put it on, just push and twist.

--------------------
Visit the SporeLab....
http://www.sporelab.com
A trip you'll never forget!

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: Syringe Problems [Re: friendlyfriends]
    #846320 - 08/27/02 07:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Is it a normal needle? or a sub q needle? Where did you get the needles? Is it a really small needle or what?

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

Offlinecaptiveball
just anotherbuddah
Re: Syringe Problems [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #850218 - 08/28/02 09:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

ok on the subject of syringes... my horse found these at a feed store by the salt lick

the blue needles are 22 guage 1 1/2 inch ... too small of a guage for spores?

the green are 18 guage and 1 inch..... too short to make it past the vermiculite in a PF jar?

but if i were ever to dream this up i would boil water w/ shot glass.... fill syringes w/ boiling water.. let cool. scrape spores into glass... shoot all syringe water into the glass... then fill syringes one by one. but w/o the needles on.. just the tip of the syringe. then just attach the needle when it comes time to innoculate the jars...

...but the tip ( where the needle goes) of the syringe would be exposed to the air.. what if i put it back in that nifty case and taped the case shut... do you think it would store ok?

these syringes are cheap and disposable the needles dont lock on and their cover is useless once you take it off once. where oh where can i get a good deal on syringes.. these were .75 for the syringe and .35 for the needle... and the embarrassment of someone thinking your a junkie. and in light of all the rescent talks of internet monitoring im scarred to order from anyone but PF. and by the way i love you man...

--------------------
of course this is all a dream and none of what i am saying is factual.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures