Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVeeK
Life's a lesson.
Male User Gallery

The Glass Ceiling (Long/Detailed)
    #8461168 - 05/29/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well its been over a month since my first encounter with Lucy. A night, like most would say was one of the most, if not the most significant event in recent memory.

A bit of background; my first experiences with drugs started roughly two years ago when I was first offered Ecstasy. Nothing prepared me for the world that lay beneath all the materialistic facades of the average lifestyle. I soon had my experiences with marijuana, which at first I disliked because I never had enough, or good enough weed for it to effect me positively. This changed however and I learned that combining weed with MDMA is a new experience altogether, and I had my first "psychedelic" trip when I dosed relatively high on both. I was basically in a state of drug induced psychosis, and I loved it! Thats where my interest in psychedelics sprouted, and its been steadily growing since.

The LSD was provided by a kind friend, who understood my situation & desperation. I was extremely appreciative of this as the stuff is extremely hard to source these days in Australia.
I drove back to my cousins place where I planned on tripping for the night with a fellow friend (lets call him O), who is very inexperienced with psychedelics, however his enthusiasm & excitement prompted me to give him a hit (bad idea).
I started chewing two tabs while we sat on the couch and played some nintendo wii.

T+0.5hr: I started becoming less and less interested in the TV, instead I found myself staring at the brick walls and wooden floors. There werent any OEVs as yet, but everything looked so vibrant! Is this it? I concentrated harder at the walls and found that it appeared to be breathing. Awesome! In fear that this might be the peak of the trip and I wanted more, I decided to eat another two tabs...

T+1hr: A friend of ours, D, arrives and were quite happy to see him. This is where I realise something is definitely happening with my mind. Me and O begin to laugh maniacally at D for no apparent reason. He almost looked like a caricature of himself. We were on the floor! D wasnt too impressed by this as he is often self conscious about his looks, and he went inside with my cousin (lets call him N) to smoke a few bowls.

T+1.5hrs: Things are starting to get a bit overwhelming, Im lying down on the couch, as is O. N and Ds voices are aggravating me as they are quite stoned and are making loads of sound and laughing loudly. I ask them to calm down a little, instead they start playing with my mind by making odd sounds and moving their hands in front of my face. I decide itd probably be best to go inside a bit and rest in the dark.

T+ 2hrs: I re-emerged from the dark and quiet to be greeted by a proverbial wonderland. I was in absolute awe. The walls were swirling, Ds face was changing colors like a Christmas light, Ns face was warping like the receptionist in Fear & Loathing. Hallways were perpetually shrinking and expanding. Wow!
I proceeded to tell O about what was going on and asked him how he was feeling. I was shocked to find out he wanted the trip to end now. He kept asking me if doing taking any drugs, paracetamol, codeine, weed, alcohol, ANYTHING would stop the trip. I strongly advised him against it, and convinced him to last it out. Apparently he was seeing extremely negative closed eye visuals; demons, the devil and other-worldly beings (Lions with a million eyeballs?).

T+ 5hrs: D has left and my cousin N has succumbed to the couch, a casualty of too much weed. O is laying beside him with a blanket for comfort, and has previously turned on every light in the house to ward off the demons in his head. I found this remarkably funny, however I was courteous and kept it inside. My thoughts were racing at light speed, thoughts Id never had before about life, humanity, the universe and ones ego. I thought about the energy that drives mankind, the thirst for knowledge and to better oneself. I realized that by being given the choice of free will, humans only seek to advance as it is the better path. Little do they think about paying homage to their roots, to nature and the basics of life, love and death.
I was soon in a thought loop, regarding the evolution of the human mind. I came to the realization that there is an idea, a pinnacle thought of the human mind that requires immense effort to realize. Sadly the time and brainpower needed to realize this thought is longer than ones lifetime (hence my signature); and is near impossible to pass on the idea to younger generations - the media and the governments have made sure of that.
I realized it had been hours since I visited the toilet, I felt that I needed to go. I went and sat down but realized I physically didnt really need to go, it was my mind that felt the need to purge something; all the predetermined prejudices and knowledge of a world prior to my current experience. The tiles on the wall began forming rainbow Aztec figures, extremely intricate patterns which I adored watching. I decided to watch my face and unknowingly stumbled across the most defining moment of my trip; the mirror.
I looked into my own eyes, my face was perpetually changing age, getting older. Fine hairs were sprouting out of my skin and receding back in. For once in my life I felt at one with myself. It was as if another eye had opened up within me, a soul with my body attached as an organ. I was introduced to my soul.

T+ 8hrs: It was getting late now so I decided to get some rest, the visuals were diminishing and smoking bowl did bring them back, but it also put me into a different head-space. I felt I knew all I had to know for that moment in time about the world & the universe. Society is just an enormous glass ceiling, everybody tells you the sky is the limit. All I can say is that is complete and utter bullshit. You dont need an iota of what society has to offer, everything and anything can be achieved if you are at one with yourself. Happiness, Love, Satisfaction and Peace can all be achieved without the aid of society.

Know Yourself, Love Yourself.

Peace.

I apologize for the long read, I hope it was worth your time!

--------------------
"The Idea that propagates the evolution of the mind is greater than one lifetime.."

Edited by VeeK (05/29/08 07:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck