Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinedruglord
Stranger
Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #8438482 - 05/23/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Lots of great advice on this thread. I'd say, Jiggy, that the key to avoiding boredom is to cultivate subtle awareness. This way, all these feelings that you've categorized are given new meaning by the infinite array of contexts and variations that they appear in. If you go into each new situation with the idea that this one is completely unique from all others and infinitely complex, you're default approach will be to look for the special uniqueness in the situation at hand and you'll find it. There's no logical reason to do this other than that it's more satisfying and this makes it worth habituating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: druglord]
    #8438588 - 05/23/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I really do appreciate all of the insightful and wonderful input here.:heart: You're all beautiful people and this place is a treasure trove!

For the love of god, I am not dealing with any traditional anguish, or boredome, due to a lack of ability to keep myself entertained. :lol: I'm the class clown, center of the party, creator of parties type of person in life, okay? I just got back from running errands and made about 20 people smile and or laugh along the way. I am the regular host of the neighborhood bashes. Capiche everyone? Don't worry about me.

Arg, I decided to go check the latest energy report to figure out what my obssesion with this newness I sense on the horizon, is all about, which started here with my post when I came back " Who's life are you living anyway?"

This report explained it all to a T., including those dreams mentioned, which I had been having that I didn't understand what they were all about until now.

I am extremely hyper sensitive to these energy shifts. I just have to ride this out a bit more. I won't be posting on it any more either now that I know wtf is going on with me.

Here it is for anyone who cares to read it-

Quote:

Yes, as we progress further and further into the higher realms, we have less and less of the old to hold onto. This can create a feeling of falling down a deep hole with nothing to grasp onto, or no apparent anchor. We may feel as though there is not much surrounding us now which feels remotely right or good, or even perhaps that we are existing in a vacuum all by ourselves…some kind of vortex of emptiness and detachment with no apparent connections to much of anything else.

In the old 3D reality, dying involves letting go of much, a great and intense release, and then whoooosh!...we are in the higher realms. After we arrive, many times we immediately connect with our loved ones or those who give us comfort as we attempt to re-connect to a new reality in a very new place. At first we may not know where we are and may feel confused. But then a loved one or manifestation which brings us comfort arrives and we feel oh so much better. And after awhile, we regain our bearings and are then able to progress in a very new way with much more ease.

And this is what is occurring now. As the ascension process involves dying while we are alive, only in smaller stages which are palpable, we are now fully residing in a higher dimension as we have completed our journey through the tunnel and onto the other side of this current phase. So then, many are finding themselves re-connecting with friends and loved ones and re-establishing connections that make one feel oh so much better, or at least able to find some kind of shore or anchor to hold onto while we seemingly exist in the emptiness.

This is an important part of the process. If you have not yet had this experience in the physical, you may be having it during your dreamtime. Re-connecting with the old, or with energies which make us feel good again, involves the first stage of the re-connection process for our new existence in the higher realms. With much else having fallen away or no longer working for us, connecting to others involving the energy of love always works. And this brings us to our next evolutionary stage as well.

We are thus entering the stage where we will be connecting much more fully with our brothers and sisters, our neighbors, and our loved ones. These seemingly unmanageable conditions are creating the need for unity. There has been a severe lack of unity on this planet for a very long time, and it is about to begin the process of change. Going it alone, taking care of oneself only, and having to do it all are ways which do not exist in the higher realms.

Because of this new unity that currently exists with the new energies, it can feel downright unbearable when it does not manifest in form. Many are vibrating there within right now, and when the outside manifestations do not match the inside vibrations, we can literally feel sick inside as we are not a match for our environment. This has always been one of the challenges of the ascension process….not matching our outside reality as it has not yet caught up. And depression is many times the outcome, but only for temporary and brief periods (if you are one who has experienced depression for long periods of time, I would encourage you to seek help, as it is readily available and may not always be attributed to the ascension process).

These current economic conditions we may be finding ourselves in are only serving to encourage us to speak to our neighbors face to face…to be there for each other….to help and support each other…and to connect more fully to our area of immediate location….our community. This does not mean that we need never tend to the planet as a whole. Quite the contrary as unity has many boundaries and many levels.

As we have succeeded in emptying out so much, we are now poised to re-connect once again. And what we re-connect to will be very different than what we have connected to before. This is because we are vibrating higher now and will attract much more pleasant and incredible experiences for ourselves.

Now, in addition, we are being greatly encouraged to connect with each other. As the Hopi quite eloquently have said, “We are the ones we have been waiting for.”  These current planetary conditions may feel downright awful, but they are here for a reason and very much a part of the process.

June

As June arrives, so will more of our new connections. With things finally calming down a bit for many, as we have aligned more readily now with the new, it can be a good time in latter May and into June to begin the process of tying up loose ends and readying for our new endeavors and new connections. We may now have the time to get the things done which we could not before, as too much had landed upon us during the overload of energy phase we most recently experienced in April and the first half of May. And with the advent of Mercury turning retrograde from May 26 to June 19 or 20, we will be assisted in this process.

Much more will come for us in June. Things will be lining up. We will connect with new people and new things. Our new beginnings will finally begin beginning! We will come together much more as a whole. We will unite with those who match us in better ways.

With the current emptiness we may find ourselves in, it may seem that much is in dire straits, but what we are seeing is simply the emptiness. There is nothing really there yet to see or to connect to. We are neither here nor there. Our new connections have yet to be established, and the theme of this new, again, is a connection to each other

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #8438598 - 05/23/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

there is nothing to be got(ten) out of life

but because there is nothing to be got(ten), revel in everything you do get (have/experience)

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
    #8438989 - 05/24/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:I'm the class clown, center of the party, creator of parties type of person in life, okay? I just got back from running errands and made about 20 people smile and or laugh along the way. I am the regular host of the neighborhood bashes.

so you know how to please the external... i thought this thread what about the internal?

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: BoneMan]
    #8440205 - 05/24/08 12:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said: I can't imagine any painter feeling limited by the colors they have on their palette. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and a million shades of in betweens and infinite blends of them.

:irishtoast:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8440273 - 05/24/08 01:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
We can get many new things, in the material sense and embark on many new experiences and adventures. What's really so special to get out of those things though?

What's the ultimate? How happy can you be, how joyful, how esteemed, how wowwed, before, a managable limit is hit and before you start feeling like, I've already worn those T-shirts, time for a new one, and yet there are no other choices.

Say you spent your entire life here on the ultimate heroin high.

Then what?

I don't seem to be getting this place.

What's the object here? What happens when you reach it, game over. Yet the game is all there is. How many times can you run around the freaking game board, before you want a new game to play, with a new object, yet nothing else exists.

Games are games. Objects are objects, running is running and sitting still is sitiing still.

The only way to keep from getting bored or to feel challenged is to have to forget or pretend you forgot how to play the game, and play it again, and again, and again, and again............................

What if you get so bored, you decide to make pain and misery your new objective?

What happens when those t-shirts get old?

What else is there here that I am missing, or is there nothing else? Is this it?

Sure there are endless new things to keep yourself entertained and amused with.

The experience of being entertained and amused is still the same. Being entertained is being entertained. Really nothing new about it from one source of it to the next.

Endless new things to challenge yourself with, yet the experience of facing and overcoming challenges, runs the same, nothing really new about it from one to the next.

Endless opportunities for helping others out. The experience of helping is still helping from person to person, nothing really new about it.

Endless new things to learn, yet learning is learning, it's really the same experience over and over again.

What else is there that is REALLY new to experience/do/be?

This human body and experience is even more limited then I ever realized before.

It's a no wonder why some people crack and go out of their minds.

I know what you're talking about. The cultural insentives have run dry for me. All the goals I'm supposed to find worthwhile leave me dry. But not everyone feels this way. Just more evidence IMO that it's not about us or our fulfillment. We are just bit players in the big scheme of life. As you get older you get tired of it. In reading about Grizzly Bears it is said as they age they get cranky and ill tempered. :wink:.

I look at it this way. Some days I'm up and some days I'm down. Some days involved and some days bored. It's just all part of the yin and yang of existence.

What I guess I'm saying is I don't have a solution for this problem. :lol:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: Icelander]
    #8440409 - 05/24/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like you want to move to Alaska to film and live with the grizzly bears. You will be safe as bears will rarely eat spoiled meat.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #8441355 - 05/24/08 06:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
What I guess I'm saying is I don't have a solution for this problem. :lol:

why recognize it as a problem?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: demiu5]
    #8441542 - 05/24/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

every type of explorer on the face of the planet has set out to take part in 100% exotically new experience

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8442346 - 05/25/08 12:05 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Quote:

The Cypher said:
In the end, we are but finite, biochemical machines--our palette of experiences from which we may choose is by definition therefore fundamentally limited.

Realization of this is both depressing and ultimately liberating, methinks.

Thank you. Thank you for understanding, and for mentioning that there is a liberation from something derived from this realization as well.

How old are you if I can ask?

19. What prompted your original post, out of curiosity?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8443587 - 05/25/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Sounds like you want to move to Alaska to film and live with the grizzly bears. You will be safe as bears will rarely eat spoiled meat.

Funny how you are always completely wrong when you post about the Icelander.

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8445091 - 05/25/08 10:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Funny how you are always completely wrong when you post about the Icelander.

Like when I said you were handsome, intelligent, trustworthy and a man of honor?

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: What's to get out of life really? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8446118 - 05/26/08 07:39 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Actually you never said any of that which further proves my point.:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinelukey2411
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia, Victoria, (S.E...
    #8454156 - 05/28/08 07:00 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I think that a lot of these thoughts simply come from viewing life in an objective manner. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, it's healthy and in my opinion, a sign of intelligence. Great thread.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags