Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Tripping in a car
    #8444098 - 05/25/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys. This Saturday, my friends and I are planning on driving to Cleveland to go to a concert, which is about 2 hours away from here. I was planning on eating an 8th of shrooms right before the concert. The band we're going to see usually plays for about 3-4 hours. The only thing I'm concerned about is the car ride home. Will being in a car (not driving, obviously) for 2 hours while tripping (probably past the peak) be a bad experience, or would it be worth it to trip at the concert? I really want to trip there, because it is my favorite band and they play extremely psychedelic shows with crazy lights. Thoughts?

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

Re: Tripping in a car [Re: LSDaytripper]
    #8444110 - 05/25/08 04:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

if its past the peak you're fine, it'll make it awesome

if it was before the peak i would say nay unless a car ride for a trip was what you wanted out of it

past the peak you'll be all lazy and hazy and chillin and blazing and relaxed and sittin in the car lookin out the winda will be perfect for ya

enjoy nigga

Offlinedlepi
Trippin' Billies
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Tripping in a car [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #8444115 - 05/25/08 04:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

where about in ohio are you located. i take it around columbus or so if its two hours from cleveland?

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shakerhalf-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Also a quart of tequila,a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, two dozen amyls.
-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Debunked Marijuana Myths

OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: Tripping in a car [Re: dlepi]
    #8446926 - 05/26/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Actually, Toledo. Cleveland is about 2-2.5 hours east of here.

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping in a car [Re: LSDaytripper]
    #8447102 - 05/26/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Tripping while a passenger in a car is awesome. I love to take a ride while tripping, peaking or not. Open the windows and put on some chillin music. I wouldn't want to spend an entire trip in a car though. I have to move around . 2 Hours while coming down should be fine.

InvisibleOsculateOfDemise
Female User Gallery

Re: Tripping in a car [Re: rick0909]
    #8447150 - 05/26/08 02:44 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've tripped plenty of times on both mushrooms and acid while driving around (not me) in and around San Francisco. It's fun, you can blast music and see new sights every second. Got a anxiety from the mushrooms though cause I was peaking pretty bad and had to pee SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! Only shitty part bout it. Might want to take a couple breaks just to get outside and stretch and just take a little breather. Have fun at the concert!

OfflineBigP
Strangest

Re: Tripping in a car [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8447190 - 05/26/08 02:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I tripped mesc and rode around town...the lights,colors, and people kept me entertained but there was a point where I could'nt take it anymore. lol So anyone that has ever tripped a whole car ride has better control then most and I would shake their hand.

--------------------
BigP out the back!!

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

Re: Tripping in a car [Re: BigP]
    #8447268 - 05/26/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've tripped through a whole bunch of car rides... buffalo to baltimore, baltimore to buffalo, both those rides a few times... lots of others, but...

I made sure before hand that I fully understood what I was going to have to do, and that there WASN'T going to be any way out of it, that I was going to have to be in the car the whole time.

If I had any doubt about this, I wouldn't dose.

Fortunately, I'm more than unnaturally experienced with psychs that I was down for it and had no problems.

Allllllllll those rides have so many great and ridiculous and obnoxious memories..................

But if you aint a strong psychedelic-handlin nigga then don't even bother cause if you end up wiggin out even a little bit, its gonna get super gay stuck in that little ass car with people who wish you'd grow a pair because they just wanna get where ya'll are goin, not waste time stoppin and lettin you out to relax because you took some shit and put yourself in a situation you obviously didnt know you could handle

and thats that

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom