Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBeastinthepost
Stranger
 User Gallery

Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!!
    #8442560 - 05/25/08 01:43 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Hello community, Ive just recently entered the wonderful world that is LSD and Psychedelics about two months ago. Id done shrooms prior to that and greatly enjoyed but it was incomparably to the love of LSD I found. Before I did it, I had studied it pretty thoroughly, after tripping quite a few times Id say Ive studied it immensely. From everything to trip accounts, Timothy Leary, Ken Kesey, Huxley (Doors of Perception), and many more reading material about psychedelics in general and of course the man himself Mr. Hoffman.

Im glad I found this wonderful forum as only one other person in my life understands my new found love.

I have a few questions.

1. I have a very very very hard to finding LSD and have only gotten it from one source. I live in Texas about 50 minutes about from Austin and LSD is like an urban legend its so hard to find. Any tips?

2. Any general advice from any more experienced trippers?

Thanks for any help in advance, it is greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer for me and vice versa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: Beastinthepost]
    #8442561 - 05/25/08 01:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

acid is fwun

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: Coaster]
    #8442563 - 05/25/08 01:45 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
acid is fwun

true story.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineBigP
Strangest

Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8443934 - 05/25/08 03:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I would rather not discuss dealers or dealing on the forum, I live in Texas about 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Austin, You just need to plug yourself into some people that have your same passion.

Do you take any medications for anything?

And my only other advice is enjoy your trips, but try to reflect them back into your life, further yourself as an independent human being. Welcome to the psychedelic community by the way.

--------------------
BigP out the back!!

OfflineBeastinthepost
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: BigP]
    #8444372 - 05/25/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks man, yea I understand how discussing it wouldn't be a good idea. I don't take any medication and never have and have a very stable mental family background. And yes I do agree, acid is fun.

OfflineTheBulb2005
Human

Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: Beastinthepost]
    #8444424 - 05/25/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Beastinthepost said:
2. Any general advice from any more experienced trippers?

Don't get carried away.
Moderation.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: TheBulb2005]
    #8444798 - 05/25/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The only advice I can offer for finding doses would be: The more you "look the part" of the psychonaut, the more people will offer it to you.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8444878 - 05/25/08 08:59 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
The only advice I can offer for finding doses would be: The more you "look the part" of the psychonaut, the more people will offer it to you.

Yupyup. AFOAF has offered shrooms to many people with scruffy beards, strange clothing, and a certain sort of "feeling" about them. lol
<p>

It is true though, look the part and drugs will come...

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineBeastinthepost
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #8445211 - 05/25/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

Yupyup. AFOAF has offered shrooms to many people with scruffy beards, strange clothing, and a certain sort of "feeling" about them. lol
<p>

It is true though, look the part and drugs will come...

Yea I hardly look the part at all. I'm a tall athletic looking black guy who loves basketball. But I def say I have the feel. I think I'm gonna start growing shrooms to hold me off until I can get a steady supply of lucy.

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #8445259 - 05/25/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

acid is...well...its just great:thumbup::heart::cool:

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8445261 - 05/25/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

im so blessed i have tons of it and the hook on sheets for cheap AND its REALLY REALLY GOOD!

OfflineBeastinthepost
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8445291 - 05/25/08 11:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

^I one day hope to be so blessed, I think it's my location. People here aren't much of free-thinkers. They'll drink/smoke (cigs) themselves to death and gasp at the idea of acid.

Offlineeeyore
Stranger
    #8446353 - 05/26/08 09:59 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i live in austin, and i have found acid once, about a month ago in the greenbelt. i have no idea where else to get it, but oh man, how great it was.

OfflineBigP
Strangest

Re: Newcomer to the Wonderful World of Psychedelics with Questions!! [Re: eeyore]
    #8447087 - 05/26/08 02:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, looking the part helps drastically. I was at the beach once and I walked out to the end of the pier and this one older experienced psychonaut was fishing for sharks. Of course my friend has the eye for fellow trippers and we ended up smoking a fat joint with this guy. After all of that we handed off some of my friend's fine mesc to him because it was the fisherman's favorite psychedelic.

He became an instant contact for whenever we go back to that beach so we can stay at his house.

--------------------
BigP out the back!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom