Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: Innominate]
    #8446559 - 05/26/08 11:32 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

that prick has no chance.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledanknugz81
spiralingdownward
Male

Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #8446618 - 05/26/08 11:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

TheHappieHippies said:
Green Party FTW!!

Have they chosen a presidential candidate yet?

cynthia mckinney

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: Redstorm]
    #8446719 - 05/26/08 12:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I think if you're doing a job that's paying you minimum wage, it's a pretty good sign you need to learn a trade or get some education.

If you're a boss that's paying minimum wage, it's a pretty good sign that you deserve a good beatdown.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #8446945 - 05/26/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

So do you want to start paying $10-15 for a burger now?

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #8446968 - 05/26/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Innominate said:
Quote:

jewunit said:
You need to reap up about him more.
He is now a member and lobbyist of MPP, oppose the Federal Marriage Amendment, and is generally a true conservative.

Just shows how much of a sell out he is.

:lol: You guys are ridiculous. So you don't like him because he supports the war on drugs, then when he starts to change his tune you don't like him because he's a sellout? What's the point in even fighting against the drug war if you get pissed when people start to realize it's dumb?

--------------------
!

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8447110 - 05/26/08 02:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:
I think if you're doing a job that's paying you minimum wage, it's a pretty good sign you need to learn a trade or get some education.

If you're a boss that's paying minimum wage, it's a pretty good sign that you deserve a good beatdown.

Not really.

On the other hand, if you're over the age of 18 and making minimum wage, I think it might be time to take a hard look at your skills (or lack thereof).

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: jewunit]
    #8447783 - 05/26/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Innominate said:
Quote:

jewunit said:
You need to reap up about him more.
He is now a member and lobbyist of MPP, oppose the Federal Marriage Amendment, and is generally a true conservative.

Just shows how much of a sell out he is.

:lol: You guys are ridiculous. So you don't like him because he supports the war on drugs, then when he starts to change his tune you don't like him because he's a sellout? What's the point in even fighting against the drug war if you get pissed when people start to realize it's dumb?

What the fuck ever- you can support some cunt who just four years ago was advocating life sentences for weed dealers if you want, as for me, if that's my best choice I would rather not vote at all.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: Redstorm]
    #8447785 - 05/26/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:

Not really.

On the other hand, if you're over the age of 18 and making minimum wage, I think it might be time to take a hard look at your skills (or lack thereof).

Anybody can get jammed up into a low pay situation. Especially people who fuck around on the Shroomery so much they collect tens of thousands of posts.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: niteowl]
    #8447787 - 05/26/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

I would rather not eat beef at all

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #8447788 - 05/26/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not gonna vote for him, but I don't see why you're so upset he's changed his mind. What the hell else do you want from people?

--------------------
!

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: jewunit]
    #8447792 - 05/26/08 05:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
I'm not gonna vote for him, but I don't see why you're so upset he's changed his mind. What the hell else do you want from people?

Fucking Christ! I want a candidate who wasn't butt-buddies with Gingrich. Jesus. The Libertarian Party used to be pretty cool.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #8447800 - 05/26/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

And useless.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#8447807 - 05/26/08 06:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That's true but shit they could at least give me something to believe in.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8447809 - 05/26/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:

Not really.

Anybody can get jammed up into a low pay situation. Especially people who fuck around on the Shroomery so much they collect tens of thousands of posts.

Those tens of thousands of posts were made when I was in school getting my degree, which has gotten me employment that is assuredly many times higher than minimum wage.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#8447822 - 05/26/08 06:05 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Could I borrow some money?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #8447834 - 05/26/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I doubt it.

Offlinetwoseeeye
greenhorn
Male

#22213395 - 09/09/15 05:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

This makes me want to cry. Ron Paul gave me so much hope for the country to adapt policy and make sensible choices regarding drugs, debt and spending, immigration, ect. I'm libertarian to the core and this new guy is such a clown I'm loosing faith in my religion.

--------------------
These are not the droids you're looking for :wink:

OfflineDr.Wongburger
Yes!!
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: twoseeeye]
    #22213661 - 09/09/15 06:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I'm a libertarian, if that stuff is true about that guy I won't vote for him. Sounds like a politician not a statesman. Like some one pretending to be a libertarian. However i'm on mobile right now so its very difficult to concentrate.

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: niteowl]
    #22213867 - 09/09/15 07:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Dat misconception.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/08/the-magical-world-where-mcdonalds-pays-15-an-hour-its-australia/278313/

Tl;dr  - In Australia McDonalds workers get paid upwards of 16$ an hour, and the price of your all holy big mac is only 6 to 70 cents more expensive on average than America.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Libertarians Elect Neo-Con Asshole to be their Presidential Candidate [Re: twighead]
    #22215280 - 09/10/15 02:15 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Holy thread necromancer

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom