Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Thank you RR [Re: HippySmoke]
    #8446424 - 05/26/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

RR definitely knows his shit when it comes to cultivation, but I think too many people on here single him out. There are many others that should also be praised. For example Anno, Roadkill, OTTO, Doc and I am sure there are others just can't think of them right now. Stop kissing RR's ass! If you read around you will see that many others have posts that are just as, if not more, informative and helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekar222
Stranger
Re: Thank you RR [Re: rick0909]
    #8446538 - 05/26/08 11:22 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

damn, alot of you guys would fit right in in prison, 'hey RR, can i put your mushroom in my mouth? ohhh your such a good cultivator'

yall are some fags, yeah alot of the info he provides is correct, but he sells a fuckin step by step video for retards, growing mushrooms used to be for a higher thinking class of people, now people can just watch this video for complete retards who cant figure it out on theyre own, now anybody can grow these things, which makes the overall value of these things close to zero, if you have to watch a step by step video for retards, then guess what, YOU are a retard and shouldnt grow shrooms, grow some pot or something

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Thank you RR [Re: kar222]
    #8446697 - 05/26/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I hope you're not projecting that post towards me. I stated that everyone should stop kissing ass. I am sure that you had some questions that couldn't be answered by simply watching a video. I have watched them a few times. There is plenty more to be learned besides what the videos cover.

Offlinebossie102
Hippie Chic

Re: Thank you RR [Re: HippySmoke]
    #8446712 - 05/26/08 12:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i search for his posts
thank you RR

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Thank you RR [Re: bossie102]
    #8446740 - 05/26/08 12:40 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This post proves that some people are 3 ha ha no one can just let someone get a compliment.....if you take shrooms you will realize that i was just complimenting not "sucking up" or "brown nosing" I have never watched the video but it does seem like a good idea. Everyone just needs to smoke some pot and chill. :gethigh:

--------------------

Offlineheretician
Ü
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Thank you RR [Re: Triptonic]
    #8446874 - 05/26/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
This post proves that some people are 3 ha ha no one can just let someone get a compliment.....if you take shrooms you will realize that i was just complimenting not "sucking up" or "brown nosing" I have never watched the video but it does seem like a good idea. Everyone just needs to smoke some pot and chill. :gethigh:

YEAH MAN.. I DIDNT REALIZE YOU WERE COMPLIMENTING HIM UNTIL I ATE AN EIGHTH OF SHROOMS... WOW NOW I SEE HOW MUCH OF A BROWN NOSER, YOU ARE NOT.

Really though, I think the #1 misunderstood thing on this forum is that; drugs do not cure everything. Think of that in a very blatant sense. Shrooms aren't going to help people realize that you were not brown nosing.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Thank you RR [Re: heretician]
    #8446896 - 05/26/08 01:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You took what I have said and twisted it....and I really dont care about whether or not I was "brown nosing" the point is, is that people need to lighten up a bit and chill out. Its funny that you got the reaction that everyone else did.....apparently my point is being proven right infront of me. This post was not meant to offend people, I was trying to just give props to the person who's posts have helped me the most. Thank you!

--------------------

Offlineheretician
Ü
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8447173 - 05/26/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Why did you edit your post then?  :smile:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Thank you RR [Re: heretician]
    #8447298 - 05/26/08 03:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

edit my post??? I have no clue what you are talking about and this is just getting annoying all I wanted to do was thank RR.

--------------------

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#8448710 - 05/26/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

And all we're saying is that there is no STAL option!!!!

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
    #8448722 - 05/26/08 09:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
edit my post??? I have no clue what you are talking about and this is just getting annoying all I wanted to do was thank RR.

you could of wrote him a pm.

Invisiblethedefone
deus ex machina

Loc: Gondwana
Re: Thank you RR [Re: blood4blood]
    #8448787 - 05/26/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And since there is no concrete way for thanking RR enough for his work here...

I am SURE he would tell you that buying his DVD would be thanks enough. I appreciate that RR is quite the asset to the community, and we all thank him for his service to the community. But, never once have I seen a "Roadkill is THA MAN," or, "Doc34 is a God!" thread. There are dozens of posters here who will give great advice to anyone, and who go un-praised thanks to the aura projected onto Roger.

--------------------

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Thank you RR [Re: thedefone]
    #8448825 - 05/26/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Many people here have been a tremendous help to me along the way,and I in turn try and help other people who are now asking the same questions I once asked and now know the answers too,that is the way to pay back to the community,its not a matter of kissing ass,its a matter of respecting the people who came before you and helping the people who come after you providing they show the willingness to learn,as I said many people have been helpful to me(RR included) and I personally thank all of them :yesnod:

OfflineMycoAu
5thKingdomCome
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thank you RR [Re: Blutjager]
    #8448859 - 05/26/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Now that I think of it, isn't that what the "rating" system is for? After all, you leave a comment along with the rating (?)

OfflineFelinor
PhilosophicalDreamer
Male

Loc: Down Town China Town
Re: Thank you RR [Re: blood4blood]
    #8449170 - 05/26/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blood4blood said:
Quote:

triptonic said:

you could of wrote him a pm.

Im pretty sure i read a post of RR's saying he cant get PM's but um.. besides that.. every1 needs 2 give triptonic a flippin break, hes jus sayin thanks.. and he gets flamed for it..

i bet you the same thing would happen if i made a THANKYOU ANNO or THANKYOU ROADKILL thread, every1 would be liek oh, wut about rr? wut about doc? what about magash? omg relax lol. noone made you read this thread..

*edit* although i guess this doesnt really belong in the mushroom cultivation forum.. maybe more suited for the pub?

--------------------
The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else! ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited by Felinor (05/26/08 11:56 PM)

OfflineNeobean
Adept Mycologist
Male

Loc: Canada
    #8449708 - 05/27/08 06:26 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thedefone said:
Quote:

And since there is no concrete way for thanking RR enough for his work here...

I am SURE he would tell you that buying his DVD would be thanks enough.  I appreciate that RR is quite the asset to the community, and we all thank him for his service to the community.  But, never once have I seen a "Roadkill is THA MAN," or, "Doc34 is a God!" thread.  There are dozens of posters here who will give great advice to anyone, and who go un-praised thanks to the aura projected onto Roger.

Sorry dude, but the knowledge brought onto us by all the posters you have stated above is worth a hell of a lot more than a 40$ DVD. In that sense, we cannot thank them enough. Roger gets more of the spotlight because of his DVD, it's only natural.

I don't understand why people get so upset when someone wants to sincerely thank one of the members of this community...

================================
Its like:

Member: Oh thank you RR! Your DVD is great, thanks for sharing the knowledge!!

Flamer: Oh no you didn't!! :voodoo: :boxing:

Member: WTF did I do wrong?

Flamer: STFU, you're in a cultivation forum...

================================

GET OVER YOURSELVES FLAMERS! :shrug:

--------------------
If y0u want s0meting gr0wn right, y0u g0tta gr0w it y0urself!!!

Invisiblethedefone
deus ex machina

Loc: Gondwana
Re: Thank you RR [Re: Neobean]
    #8449883 - 05/27/08 08:16 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Who's flaming who?

--------------------

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#8450417 - 05/27/08 12:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well at least some people get it (felinor, neobean) and I figured since he has helped me with cultivation, I should thank him in cultivation.......now felinor and neobean are going to get flamed because i thanked them :smile:sorry guys!

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #8450476 - 05/27/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I like the Rabbit and his videos with a brief appearance by Roadkill..........and just so I dont get anything brown on my nose,I think he looks like a bearded billy goat that may kick or bite at any time.........:shrug:
:rofl2:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflineNeobean
Adept Mycologist
Male

Loc: Canada
    #8450510 - 05/27/08 01:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
Well at least some people get it (felinor, neobean) and I figured since he has helped me with cultivation, I should thank him in cultivation.......now felinor and neobean are going to get flamed because i thanked them :smile:sorry guys!

Used to it, but this isn't a good reason to flame me :P lol

--------------------
If y0u want s0meting gr0wn right, y0u g0tta gr0w it y0urself!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds