Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: Roadkill]
    #8267534 - 04/11/08 12:55 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, ya got me, I didn't realize Ralph didn't have my back.

I'll be ordering 4 of these right quick. Most people sound like they're having success.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSitar
Musicologist
Male

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: dill705]
    #8268695 - 04/11/08 09:45 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Here's a quick update:

The mycelium is TEARING through the substrate in these bags. It's just aggressively ripping through it and it's only taken about a week to get 50% or more colonized after mixing. It won't be long until they're done.

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: Sitar]
    #8270083 - 04/11/08 03:55 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

No more posting about growth in the thread.

Perhaps a new thread should be started with the important info and a disclaimer about growing stuff.

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

OfflineApeBaboon
Doted

Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: dill705]
    #8271006 - 04/11/08 07:22 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

great idea and you should be the one to start it. ready........ GO

--------------------

Invisibleshroomnub01
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: Roadkill]
    #8271075 - 04/11/08 07:39 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Roadkill said:
Quote:

dill705 said:

Uh, show me where he says he used spores that grow psilocyn containing mycelium?

actually he did in a round about way...

Quote:

6ccs of a fresh Ralphster's multispore syringe was used.

everyone that's anyone knows that Ralph only sells exotics.

:smirk:

That being said...

I already asked everyone to stop asking Cultivation questions in this thread.

If you need Cultivation help or have Cultivation questions about these bags...

either ask in the Mush Cult forum, the Gourmet and Medicinal Mushroom forum, or pm Wronguy or MonsterMitch and ask them for help.

No more growing questions...guys and gals!~

tc

I removed my post since it's obviously causing issues.

But honestly, if you were trying to promote any serious type of  plausible deniability about this thread. then the person who _created_ this product wouldn't be allowed to link graphs and charts about "ideal" "cultivation" temperatures for 2 exotic strains a few paws into the thread, heh.

/poof

OfflineApeBaboon
Doted

Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: shroomnub01]
    #8271087 - 04/11/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

:hamsterdance:

--------------------

OfflineSitar
Musicologist
Male

Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: ApeBaboon]
    #8271762 - 04/11/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I've been meaning to start a new thread about my bags, so sorry if anyone's bothered by my noting the progress with them here. I'll get around to a new thread soon.

Anyway, I've never once mentioned the type of mushrooms being grown in these, so I've never crossed any of the lines here in that regard, I hope.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: Sitar]
    #8416208 - 05/18/08 12:41 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

how big is the difference in yield when fruiting out of the bag verus casing? and risk of contam wise

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (05/18/08 11:34 PM)

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: psilocyber]
    #8417808 - 05/18/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

when are these going to be in stock again?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinerev 766
gum flappin' scallywag
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: $tate of Inebriation, Pat...
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: Locus]
    #8420166 - 05/19/08 02:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
when are these going to be in stock again?

yeah, my friend was about to order some this week :banghead:

--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: rev 766]
    #8421222 - 05/19/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yeah man, same with me :enraged:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: Locus]
    #8422440 - 05/19/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

no one answered my question:crying:

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinerev 766
gum flappin' scallywag
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: $tate of Inebriation, Pat...
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: thedudenj]
    #8422575 - 05/19/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

me neither, I WANT SOME BAGS!!!!

--------------------
praise "Bob"
did you mean shmooed-R.I.P.

"drought besets the mind, decay besets the man"-me

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: rev 766]
    #8422888 - 05/20/08 01:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yea well me neither... either... !! I want some bags too!! :grin:

--------------------

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#8423492 - 05/20/08 09:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Regarding Bag Availability:

The Signature Substrate bags are on hiatus, and may not return for some time.

Our good friends at Everything Mushrooms are currently working and testing their own manure based formulation, which while it may not be the exact same thing as the Signature Substrate, it will be close and should do a bang up job. Trust us, we wouldn't rush to sell anything that isn't well researched, tested, and proven.

We don't know what form the new manure formula bags will take... they may be 3lb bags, they may be 5-6lb bags. We do know that they will be designed around the rye pocket injection system, as this has proven well in the EM Sawdust/Rye Pocket bags, and then by extension in the Signature Substrate bags from CC.

We're hoping the new bags will be ready sometime in the next 6-8 weeks, but it could take longer than that. They will be worth waiting for.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the White Millet and Winter Wheat 3lb spawn starter kit bags. We are hoping to have 3lb Rye Berry bags back in stock in the next week, but that depends on the supply of rye...

OfflineSitar
Musicologist
Male

Re: Sporeworks: New manure based Signature Substrate bags from Cultivating Concepts [Re: psilocyber]
    #8423838 - 05/20/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Man, I'm glad I stocked up on these bags before they were all gone. They really rock. My oysters look fantastic and are absolutely delicious.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags