Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblematts
matts

Re: How do i enhance visuals? [Re: Sheepish]
    #880501 - 09/12/02 01:47 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Post deleted by Administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
Re: How do i enhance visuals? [Re: BleaK]
    #882180 - 09/13/02 03:00 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Lots of people seem to think that visuals are all just a part of your mind and imagination... and if you really want them, then all you have to do is make them happen with your mind. This is true to some degree... Visuals are all reflections of what is in your head at the time; however, this is not the CAUSE of visuals. The fact is quite simply. Its called a "CHEMICAL REATION". visuals are cause by a chemical reacting with your body causing you to hallucinate. This chemical is called Psilocin. As most people know Psilocybe cubensis is composed of 3 main chemicals that are responcible for your trip. Scientists believe that psilocin is the one that causes the hallucination. Some strains of Psilocybe have more of this chemical than others. That is why the type of shrooms has alot to do with the extent of the visuals you will see. But the real truth is... If you really want to get good visuals... although you may not want to... is this... EAT ALOT OF THEM. the more you eat, the more psilocin you will be putting in your body, and therefore the more visuals you will recieve. If you dont believe me just try eating 7 grams of Psilocybe Cubensis. With this amount there is noway in hell (unless you tripped a day or two before) that you will be able to avoid seeing things like walls melting into the floors, Trees turning into people, and Stars sending you literally into outer space. If your lucky, you may be put into another realm... not being able to recognize anything (This is what they call those level 5 trips).

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: How do i enhance visuals? [Re: ricyjo]
    #885312 - 09/16/02 10:05 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Get yourself some fluorescent blacklights and hang them up somewhere. Start buying/collecting glow-in-the-dark stars, aliens, planets, whatever you want! So long as it's made of cyallume. The black lights make cyallume glow as bright as it can glow. If you get a good collection of black lights and cyallume products, the room you have them in will look like a different planet. The stars and stuff glow so bright they look like little lights everywhere. You can usually find cyallume stars anywhere, dollar stores, spencer's. That stuff is expensive in Spencer's though. Just look around, I get mine at a craft's store. I get compliments on my collection all the time. Last time someone was tripping in here said it looked textured like a fruit rollup... Looks like space to me. Like the ceiling isn't even there. Good luck on your visuals search!

Peace

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: How do i enhance visuals? [Re: iloveraving]
    #885837 - 09/16/02 04:00 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Have you tried taking an MAOI with it? I bought some syrian rue aka harmala seeds, and I plan to take them pretty soon. from what I've read take 2-3 grams 30 minutes before you eat the mushrooms and then it will double the intensity of the trip, but not length. Just watch out with MAOI's, you have to follow a strict diet after eating them.
There's a list at erowid.

OfflinemUnday78
Stranger
Smoke more weedfor visuals --- mUnday78@yahoo.com [Re: BleaK]
    #1208244 - 01/11/03 12:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Its the KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or just look at the ceiling listening to WEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains