Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Thought Loops [Re: Swami]
    #839932 - 08/24/02 06:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LOL

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#840523 - 08/24/02 12:12 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Swami, I don't see Alex doing anything wrong that you didn't do yourself to me. He just does it in a different way, still with the same intentions that you use. I think a taste of your own medicine may be best.

If you're going to throw insults you're going to have to be man enough to take them back sonny. You're going to learn this simple lesson and I'm going to be your teacher. This will be very spiritually healthy for you. You've been the bully of the board for long enough, now it's time to learn consideration for others.

What he said.

OfflineDanimal
journeyman
Re: Thought Loops [Re: Xlea321]
    #840948 - 08/24/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Does this all mean Alex is the new board bully? I wanted that position for sooooo long. I believe we're collectively experiencing the 1st internet thought loop...."Swami posts, Alex attacks....err rebuttels, everyone else posts, Swami posts, Alex attacks, etc., repeat"

OfflineGhostWalker
Stranger
    #841182 - 08/24/02 06:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I was thinking about Swami's original question...
Our little fungi friends amplify not only our senses but some our thought processes as well. Perhaps whatever it is that makes the 'loops' is the same thing that makes us repeat the same @#%^^@ song over and over when we get one stuck... Could be the same process in the brain, just turned up to the Nth degree

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Thought Loops [Re: ]
    #841183 - 08/24/02 06:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Swami, I don't see Alex doing anything wrong that you didn't do yourself to me. He just does it in a different way, still with the same intentions that you use. I think a taste of your own medicine may be best.

How you equate pointing out the flaws in a post on the sun equivalent to personal insults is beyond me. Satire and irony are acceptable tools of debate while the loathesome ad hominem is not.

Attacking the person now has your blessing as a moderator because your ego was offended when I parodied the CONTENT of your posts. What a hypocritical "lightworker". So, in other words, your "Spirituality Forum Rules" are so much horseshit and you encourage the use of terms like "cocksucker" against people that you have difficulty seeing eye to eye with. Lying is OK with you too, as Alex as usual, cannot back up his statement.

Yes, I think your ideas are wacky, but so what? I actually like you and find you to be interesting, however I have just lost much respect for you as a moderator. According to your latest "blessing", it is now acceptable to have a free-for-all and anarchy will reign supreme here.

I have agreed to your rules as previously stated. Reference my post that violates them and I will correct / remove it.

No more can be said. I am a man of integrity and of my word. I think you know this much about me.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Thought Loops [Re: GhostWalker]
    #841188 - 08/24/02 06:21 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Good observation (and refreshingly on topic!).

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #841256 - 08/24/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Shut up.

A better man would ignore it.

Continue with the fucking topic!

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #841278 - 08/24/02 07:44 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

you encourage the use of terms like "cocksucker"

It was sclorch who used that term. Take it up with him. Your attempt to blame it on me is typical of your blatant self-serving lies. Oh, and you made a post where you laughed about how funny it was. Two faced as ever.

Sounds like you're real happy making fun of others but when someone does it to you the sense of humour bypass kicks in and you get hysterically upset. That's something you have to work on. And I'm gonna help you.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Edited by Alex123 (08/24/02 08:05 PM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #841304 - 08/24/02 08:02 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Attacking the person now has your blessing as a moderator because your ego was offended when I parodied the CONTENT of your posts.

Sounds like your bullshit cuts no ice with shroomism. Looks like you bullied one person too many. Hate to say it - I know your "logic" won't like it - but this sounds like instant karma to me

Lying is OK with you too, as Alex as usual, cannot back up his statement.

On the contrary, I think it's clear you are the one who can't back up his statements. I am still waiting for you to explain in precise medical terms what a "short circuit" of the brain is. You immediately dropped the subject when i brought it up and went back to your usual lying insults. Back up your statements for once. Explain it.

According to your latest "blessing", it is now acceptable to have a free-for-all and anarchy will reign supreme here.

No, you just won't be allowed to bully anyone anymore. And you will be called on to explain yourself. If that's anarchy, then long live anarchy.

I am a man of integrity and of my word

Hey - why not throw in humble, knowledgeable about all things and with a self-depreciating sense of humour too eh?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#841375 - 08/24/02 08:55 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Don't get so worked up. Anarchy will not reign supreme. However, I do acknowledge the law of what goes around, comes around, and who am I to stand in its way?
Like Alex said, if you can't take critical insults, don't dish them out.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Thought Loops [Re: ]
    #841507 - 08/24/02 11:56 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

threads like this are the reason i don't own a Television...

Edited by soundmind (08/26/02 03:24 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder