Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country?
    #8409105 - 05/16/08 11:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not saying there is likely to be one soon, but its sure possible sometime. Do you think you can cross borders or do you think they look up your name and say, "you can't cross; you are drafted by the army". Either way I would probably rather die than join.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Epigallo]
    #8409111 - 05/16/08 11:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

they'd have a very difficult time getting me to do their work for them
that's for sure

i think there would certainly be ways of fleeing the country
maybe not through the usual border places though
:shrug:

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Epigallo]
    #8409122 - 05/16/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

They wouldn't take me if I begged them. An old back injury and anxiety issues make me feel relatively safe.

Or you can just do what they did in the 60's. Chop off a thumb or jump the border to Canada.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8409142 - 05/16/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Chop off a thumb, chop off a thumb

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblewickedsick
<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>
 User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: niteowl]
    #8409157 - 05/16/08 11:51 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i wont fight nor will i run , fuck a war  :smile:

--------------------
enjoy your seizure
"Ninja Jar ©"Tek
Mycelium Water TEK

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
You don't need to drill a lot of holes.  Some growers choose to fan several times per day instead.
RR [/quote]

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: wickedsick]
    #8409163 - 05/16/08 11:53 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

if you don't run they probably wouldjust take you to jail.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#8409170 - 05/16/08 11:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Go in, get a gun, go Gomer Piles on everyone.

That'll teach them to conscript you!

--------------------

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#8409200 - 05/16/08 12:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I guess I'd be down for getting drafted

The experience could be interesting

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #8409229 - 05/16/08 12:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:what: isn't that like saying 'i guess I'd be down for getting raped. The experience could be interesting"?

OfflineSampaJasli
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #8409240 - 05/16/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I think instituting the draft again would provoke a revolution, or at least some hardcore rioting/protesting.

--------------------

InvisibleMojo
Stranger

#8409256 - 05/16/08 12:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Some people are into rape. My Ex GF had fantasies about rape.

I could never be drafted though, Asthma, Anxiety, Educated (in progress), druggie, the list goes on.

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: SampaJasli]
    #8409259 - 05/16/08 12:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i guess they discreetly draft at an early age now by manufacturing culture

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#8409270 - 05/16/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

What if you just said to the army you'd shoot them all if they gave you a gun?

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Disco Cat]
    #8409278 - 05/16/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:lol: maybe that's a line for the recruitment officer

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Disco Cat]
    #8409283 - 05/16/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'd have no problem serving time in jail to prove that no matter what I won't do this government's crooked fucking business. And I'll be goddamned if I get run out of my own country. I'm here until the ship goes down and I'll be protesting and raging in the streets if the government tries to pull this shit.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409287 - 05/16/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Which is more degrading: Moving to another place (maybe somewhere nice and tropical), or being locked in a cage for 5 years?

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8409301 - 05/16/08 12:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Shit has to get a lot worse before that'll happen imo. The government doesn't want to do anything like this that'll shock us out of our complacency and actually actively protest this war (I'm guilty of this).

--------------------
All that groks is God.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8409351 - 05/16/08 12:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Its pretty easy to get out of a draft, there are tons of disqualifying factors.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinegotcha420haha
Not Available
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8409363 - 05/16/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I have been thinking about this recently and i have come to the conclusion that a draft is completely plausible. When we first went into Vietnam, a draft was put in place, then once we were out of the war the draft "ended". This all happened in a relatively short period of time. I do not think that it is impossible for the government to decide that recirculating the minimal troops that we have now is not working and to put a draft in place.

I don't know what i would do though... Probably what i would do anyways, go live in the woods.

--------------------

"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #8409367 - 05/16/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

do you have good wilderness survival skills?

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8409375 - 05/16/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:

Yeah, I'm prescribed to adderall, have a minor possession charge and an owi, and I'm a bit overweight. If they did accept me I'd probably be the guy that gets beaten with the soap in the pillow cases ala Full Metal Jacket for not quite making the grade.

--------------------
All that groks is God.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#8409384 - 05/16/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Riboflavin said:
Quote:

blewmeanie said:

Yeah, I'm prescribed to adderall, have a minor possession charge and an owi, and I'm a bit overweight. If they did accept me I'd probably be the guy that gets beaten with the soap in the pillow cases ala Full Metal Jacket for not quite making the grade.

Gomer Piles then.

--------------------

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
    #8409385 - 05/16/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

they wont have another draft.

Offlineabica
Intrepid Warlock's Apprentice
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The River City
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: moon_glue]
    #8409498 - 05/16/08 01:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, there won't be a draft unless we need tens of thousands of extra troops for an, uh a "symmetrical" war (since we call Iraq an "asymmetrical" war)

WILDERNESS SURVIVAL SKILLS FTW!!!

But then, if you can honestly live indefinitely in the boonies (rare skills these days), and we're in a huge war with another powerful country, which is, for my little example, a morally "just" war from our viewpoint (yeah, this is possible) then you should probably be in the enemy's woods with a govt issued weapon manufactured by the lowest bidder.

Edit

But if you honestly would flee, I think you should be allowed to leave, if for no other reasons than allowing people self-determination and also...I wouldn't want someone like that (no offense intended) in my fire team.

Edited by abica (05/16/08 01:19 PM)

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

#8409502 - 05/16/08 01:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Not at all

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: SampaJasli]
    #8410309 - 05/16/08 05:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SampaJasli said:
I think instituting the draft again would provoke a revolution, or at least some hardcore rioting/protesting.

hopefully this is the case. we need a revolution. its time things are changed.

if they go to war with iran, they will HAVE to start up another draft, because we are stretched far too thin for another war as it is.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410315 - 05/16/08 05:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bradley said:
do you have good wilderness survival skills?

i do. all i need is a knife. i could get by without one, but it would make things ALOT easier.

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #8410361 - 05/16/08 05:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm too old to be wanted by any military.  But I've never had any qualms about fighting a war I believed in.  And God help anyone who invades my homeland!  Thats the great part about America....soon as anyone invades all us crazy Yanks just get out our assult rifles and start firing back! :smirk:

But seriously....who'd wanna invade America anyway?

WOLVERINES!!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8410373 - 05/16/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ToTheSummit said:
I'm too old to be wanted by any military.  But I've never had any qualms about fighting a war I believed in.  And God help anyone who invades my homeland!  Thats the great part about America....soon as anyone invades all us crazy Yanks just get out our assult rifles and start firing back! :smirk:

But seriously....who'd wanna invade America anyway?

WOLVERINES!!

i wouldnt hesitate to defend the homeland, but ill be damned if im going to get shipped overseas. 

i donno, maybe china? russia? iran? north korea?  i mean hell mexico has already succeeded..........  :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: abica]
    #8410398 - 05/16/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i hear that...if people want to skip the draft, they should be able to, but also be stripped of their citizenship at the same time. IMO...if you won't defend your own country, we don't need you here...

I would be down to get drafted, probably won't though, Ive been arrested with pot and have had back surgery, but if they let me go, I definitely would, i think it would be an adventure...Scary, exciting, crazy, and possibley deadly all at once...im sure it would be a rush.

Anyways, if your not willing to defend your own country, then just GET THE FUCK OUT. because evidently you don't like it enough to deserve to stay here. I may not agree with the war being fought...but if there is threat against other americans...i would like to be there to protect them to my best ability...plus, i'm a really good shot.

peace (hopefully not war, but if there has to be a draft...i would go willingly)

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: supra]
    #8410419 - 05/16/08 05:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

so i should be stripped of my citizenship if i refuse to go to war over in iran??  i should trust that my government knows whats best?  i mean we all have seen the good that came from the "liberation" of iraq....  and lets not forget the noble vietnam war....  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8410438 - 05/16/08 06:04 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

well, i said if you choose to leave the country because of the draft, then yes, you should not be allowed to come back.

I am very aware that the govt is shady, vindictive, and out for their own. But I am also aware a govt is a necessary thing for a country to exist and survive. If your not willing to support and protect your country, GET THE FUCK OUT of it, and yes, other americans are part of your country.

peace

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: supra]
    #8410457 - 05/16/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

supra said:
i hear that...if people want to skip the draft, they should be able to, but also be stripped of their citizenship at the same time.  IMO...if you won't defend your own country, we don't need you here...

It's irrelevant who you think is needed and who you think isn't. If it's their country then they are the "we," regardless of how much or little they choose to stand up for. They can say "people who comply with a war or draft should be stripped of citizenship" and it carries the same weight as someone who says "we don't need you here if you won't honour a draft."

The statement "if you won't defend your own country, we don't need you here" starts from the mistaken idea that it was yours but not their country to begin with, and that's not the case. If you don't that, leave. You aren't needed in the country. :tongue:

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
    #8410511 - 05/16/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I work for the people in the military, I'm not personally in it and would never choose to join. I got a college education so I could support my family without risking my life. But if I was needed, then I would go.

The fact still remains, if you all hate it here so much, then go, I won't mind, you may find a better place elsewhere. I feel lucky to have the life that I do and the free time I have to waste. I don't have to worry about what I will eat each day, I don't have to worry about where I will sleep, or how I will get medical care. Now I know our medical system and govt are fucked up in many ways, but if you can't get what you need, that is only your own fault. I was raised lower income, had children at a young age like a dumbass, and had to get a job right out of highschool. I worked for a couple years until my pay got high enough to allow me to cut down to 30 hrs, and then went to school full time. It blows ass now because I am over 30,000 in debt, but I still made something for myself...many other places or countries this may not have happened.

I am grateful for what I have and where I live. And I reiterate, if you all really hate it so bad, then just go, make yourself happy.

If you want to skip a theoretical draft, or even a real one, by leaving the country, you should not be allowed back in whenever the war is over...

peace, not war

by the way, I will leave this thread...i do not like it here, and choose to miss whatever else is said..

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410536 - 05/16/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

supra said:
well, i said if you choose to leave the country because of the draft, then yes, you should not be allowed to come back.

I am very aware that the govt is shady, vindictive, and out for their own. But I am also aware a govt is a necessary thing for a country to exist and survive. If your not willing to support and protect your country, GET THE FUCK OUT of it, and yes, other americans are part of your country.

peace

it is necessary, but it should work FOR the people, not against them. and as i said, ill gladly protect this land. but im not stepping foot off of it to do so.

oh and i wouldnt leave if there was a draft and i was picked. i have places to go and i have family and money that says i wont fight a ridiculous war against my will.

--------------------

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #8410537 - 05/16/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I guess I'd probably just go, I wouldn't be able to live with the shame of not.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #8410550 - 05/16/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

pbbbtttthhhhh.  i have no shame in saving my own ass from dying in a war that is none of our concern, nor our place to start.  :shrug:

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8410578 - 05/16/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
so i should be stripped of my citizenship if i refuse to go to war

Yes.

If your not willing to fight for your country, you don't deserve to be a citizen here.

:sorry:

--------------------

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: niteowl]
    #8410607 - 05/16/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

We should all join the Border Patrol to shoot the illegals as they try to sneak into our country. We'd also have first dibs on whatever drugs they're smuggling.

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
    #8410608 - 05/16/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

B.S. Alert! B.S. Alert!

A person who brings joy and wealth to their neighbors must get the fuck out of the country if some uptight schmuck in the white house makes a "bad guess" and tries to create peace and order through violence.

(Bullshit)

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#8410613 - 05/16/08 07:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bradley said:
B.S. Alert! B.S. Alert!

A person who brings joy and wealth to their neighbors must get the fuck out of the country if some uptight schmuck in the white house makes a "bad guess" and tries to create peace and order through violence.

(Bullshit)

:whatever:

--------------------

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
    #8410616 - 05/16/08 07:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

what do you mean by that?

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#8410619 - 05/16/08 07:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I mean what I said before.

If your not willing to fight for this country, you need to get the fuck out of this country.

PERIOD

--------------------

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
    #8410640 - 05/16/08 07:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You're not much for rhetoric. :rolleyes:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#8410647 - 05/16/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I just don't beat around the bush

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
    #8410678 - 05/16/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I just don't beat around the bush

:grin:

I would like to fight for my country, I can't get in though:sad:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #8410700 - 05/16/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

id just pretend like i was trying my hardest buy i would purposely fuck up at everything and play dumb.

they'd have to make a military base janitor, but id fuck up at that too.

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8410719 - 05/16/08 07:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

sly cat

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410739 - 05/16/08 07:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
so i should be stripped of my citizenship if i refuse to go to war

Yes.

If your not willing to fight for your country, you don't deserve to be a citizen here.

:sorry:

this saddens me niteowl.  :sad:

im willing to fight. but not on foreign land through a FORCED draft.  there should be no such thing as a draft.  if its a noble cause the people will rise to the occasion.  im not putting my life in the hands of a war crazed government.  if the fucking chinese or russians tried to invade the country, you had better believe i would fight!  hell they wouldnt even have to issue me guns, i would already be en route to the fight with my own goddamned weapons.

p.s. you cut my sentence off.  :crankey:

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#8410745 - 05/16/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Opinions differ :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410757 - 05/16/08 07:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

so youre telling me that if tomorrow our government decided to attack iran to "liberate its people and find WMD" and your son or daughter was picked in a draft, your opinion would not sway? youre telling me that when politicians say jump, we should ALWAYS say how high? no exception? the government is the ultimate authority on everything?

i find that very hard to believe.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#8410772 - 05/16/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The government is made up by people we pick to represent us. If they decide to start a draft, and your name gets pulled, you have an obligation, as an American citizen, to serve your country.

Regardless of your opinion of said war.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #8410773 - 05/16/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Fight for a corrupt war. Fuck that shit.

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8410781 - 05/16/08 08:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

How do we know its a corrupt war, we're still looking for the WMD's we will find them.

Saddam had his minions of his axis of evil hide the WMD's in a series of networks of hidden caves.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Chemy]
    #8410797 - 05/16/08 08:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
How do we know its a corrupt war, we're still looking for the WMD's we will find them.

Saddam had his minions of his axis of evil hide the WMD's in a series of networks of hidden caves.

hahahah lol our government's technology is probably 40-50 years ahead of the publics technology. Do you really think we would have a hard time looking for some guy surrounded by a bunch of fucking huge ass bombs.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410803 - 05/16/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
The government is made up by people we pick to represent us. If they decide to start a draft, and your name gets pulled, you have an obligation, as an American citizen, to serve your country.

Regardless of your opinion of said war.

no thank you.  considering how ignorant most people are and how corrupt and easily bought most politicians are, i will choose my life, not them.

i guess we can agree to severely disagree. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Chemy]
    #8410817 - 05/16/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:

:lol:  i really hope your laughing right now after typing that.

they havent found shit in 6-7 years and theyre not going to. its not there. never was.  well it was back in the 80's when we gave him shit.  this war was a huge mistake built on lies and the ONLY things it has produced it thousands of dead american soldiers, tens of thousands of dead iraqis, hate and resentment throughout the middle east and DEBT.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8410826 - 05/16/08 08:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

What is it like 5 trillion dollars debt. We're fucking bankrupt. The Federal Reserve can only print so much void money till we're fucked.

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

#8410835 - 05/16/08 08:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

Chemy said:

they havent found shit in 6-7 years and theyre not going to. its not there. never was.  well it was back in the 80's when we gave him shit.  this war was a huge mistake built on lies and the ONLY things it has produced it thousands of dead american soldiers, tens of thousands of dead iraqis, hate and resentment throughout the middle east and DEBT.

Yeah, I shouldn't have joked about that, that is a bad stain on Americas credibility, and all the consequences faced and currently facing because of those lies:sad:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8410853 - 05/16/08 08:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
What is it like 5 trillion dollars debt. We're fucking bankrupt. The Federal Reserve can only print so much void money till we're fucked.

im not sure what the total is, but it seems like every other month i read about bush asking for $50+ billion dollars for the fucking war. the latest check hes asking for is $183 billion!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410863 - 05/16/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

Chemy said:

Yeah, I shouldn't have joked about that, that is a bad stain on Americas credibility, and all the consequences faced and currently facing because of those lies:sad:

its a stain that we probably will never shed.  the world already thinks we stick our nose and muzzle into everyone elses business too much as it is.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8410881 - 05/16/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Bush must have some sort of an agenda. The reptilian agenda is one that makes the most sense to me. Who knows though?

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8410894 - 05/16/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

lol...... man. i donno about that. i have no idea whats going on behind the scenes, but i just cant believe the whole reptilian thing.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8410912 - 05/16/08 08:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
lol...... man. i donno about that. i have no idea whats going on behind the scenes, but i just cant believe the whole reptilian thing.

Be open man. Who the fuck knows who's pulling the strings. Bush is clearly just a puppet for some kind of an agenda.

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

#8410951 - 05/16/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:

Be open man. Who the fuck knows who's pulling the strings. Bush is clearly just a puppet for some kind of an agenda.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8410967 - 05/16/08 08:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:

You're kidding right? Like I said earlier we've spent $5 Trillion on the war thus far. We don't have any money we're printing void money from the federal reserve. So money isn't their agenda.

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

#8410971 - 05/16/08 08:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know what it could be then???

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#8410977 - 05/16/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:

Ok, you can laugh at me all you want but...if you've ever smoked DMT you know anything is possible. I encourage you to at least watch this series and look into the reptoid theory further. This is David Icke interviewing an extremely knowledgeable Zulu shaman named Credo Matwa.

--------------------

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

#8411669 - 05/17/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
The government is made up by puppets that corporations pick to represent them. If they decide to start a draft, and your name gets pulled, you have an obligation, as an American citizen, to resist a corrupt government that becomes destructive of freedom.

War is terrorism with a bigger budget. Nationalism is poison.

Fixed it:grin:

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Edited by Nunbuh_Chrubble (05/17/08 01:28 AM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8411679 - 05/17/08 01:33 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nunbuh_Chrubble said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
The government is made up by puppets that corporations pick to represent them. If they decide to start a draft, and your name gets pulled, you have an obligation, as an American citizen, to resist a corrupt government that becomes destructive of freedom.

War is terrorism with a bigger budget. Nationalism is poison.

Fixed it:grin:

Amen

--------------------

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8411689 - 05/17/08 01:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I guess I need to quit being such a traitor pussy and start murdering for the Fatherland before I get shipped off to a gulag.

Quote:

"I'd be screaming at them, telling them how much I detested their blind, thoughtless, automatic acquiescence to it all, their simpleminded patriotism, their prideful ignorance, their love-it-or-leave-it platitudes, how they were sending me off to fight a war they didn't understand and didn't want to understand. [...]

What it came down to, stupidly, was a sense of shame. Hot, stupid shame. I did not want people to think badly of me. Not my parents, not my brother and sister, not even the folks down at the Gobbler Cafe. I was ashamed to be there at the Tip Top Lodge. I was ashamed of my conscience, ashamed to do be doing the right thing. [...]

And right then I submitted. I would go to the war - I would kill and maybe die - because I was embarrassed not to.

~Tim O'Brien, The Things They Carried *Excerpts from the chapter about his decision to go to Vietnam instead of running to Canada.*

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #8411760 - 05/17/08 02:13 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

reeferaddict69 said:
Quote:

Chemy said:

Ok, you can laugh at me all you want but...if you've ever smoked DMT you know anything is possible. I encourage you to at least watch this series and look into the reptoid theory further. This is David Icke interviewing an extremely knowledgeable Zulu shaman named Credo Matwa.

Remind me not to smoke DMT.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #8411789 - 05/17/08 02:25 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Don't be scared of the unknown. It'll probably happen when you die anyways might as well get a good start.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #8411792 - 05/17/08 02:29 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm too old for the draft, but not too old to riot.  :doublefu:

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8411823 - 05/17/08 02:46 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I'm too old for the draft, but not too old to riot.  :doublefu:

HAHAHA! fucking awesome quote!

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
    #8411844 - 05/17/08 02:54 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I am in college so no draft for me.

So, :haha: to the rest.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Tangerines]
    #8412106 - 05/17/08 07:18 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm surprised at how many people think that a draft is so very unlikely and that they'll be able to get out on some bullshit excuse like school or being a druggie or what the fuck ever. If they do it today it's not going to be like Vietnam. EVERY kid today will make up some bullshit story that shit won't work whether it's true or not. Dream on. America is so much more Orwellian now and if a draft will help some super rich people get richer and keep the poor more fucked over and out then there will be draft and if they need you in a war and not in jail your ass will be in a fucking war not in jail. You won't be able to do fuck to stop it.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #8412111 - 05/17/08 07:25 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I would die kicking and screaming at the border before some government pushed me into a war I didn't beleive in.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: If there is another draft do you think it will be possible to flee the country? [Re: Ferris]
    #8412119 - 05/17/08 07:34 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting on death row

You can crush us
You can bruise us
But you'll have to answer to
Oh, the guns of Brixton

The money feels good
And your life you like it well
But surely your time will come
As in heaven, as in hell

You see, he feels like Ivan
Born under the Brixton sun
His game is called survivin'
At the end of the harder they come

You know it means no mercy
They caught him with a gun
No need for the Black Maria
Goodbye to the Brixton sun

You can crush us
You can bruise us
Yes, even shoot us
But oh-the guns of Brixton

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

You can crush us
You can bruise us
Yes, even shoot us
But oh-the guns of Brixton

Shot down on the pavement
Waiting in death row
His game is called survivin'
As in heaven as in hell

You can crush us
You can bruise us
But you'll have to answer to
Oh, the guns of Brixton

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom