Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Loc: Dagobah
Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself...
    #8408594 - 05/16/08 08:36 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Due to the lack of rain here in Florida over the past coupla months, everything is SUPER dry. And there are no shrooms to be found because of that. Im thinking about picking up a big ass 20 gallon pestcide sprayer, filln it with water and trekn through the fields the night before and spritz all the pattys. Perhaps this will work, perhaps not, but it sure beats the hell outta just wating for the non-existant rain.

What do yall think???

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #8408602 - 05/16/08 08:39 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

ok well mabey 20 gall is a little excessive, specailly seein as how water weighs 8 lbs per gallon that would mean toating around 160lbs...fuck that. But i did find this, which for small to medium patches, should do the job...

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100163150

--------------------

OfflineShroomingChaos
Fellow Fungi Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #8408611 - 05/16/08 08:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I have that sprayer and its a beast but I don't use it to spray cow patties. I believe if the humidity isn't right then they won't grow either so you would be wasting your time if you spray those patties and the humidity isn't at least 70%. I may be wrong but where I am in NC they grow great 1-2 days after a rain and if the humidity is still above 70 or around there.

--------------------

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: ShroomingChaos]
    #8408630 - 05/16/08 08:49 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

haha thats great, super soak those turds :grin::thumbup:

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: QuantumReality]
    #8408655 - 05/16/08 08:59 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dizzwizzle said:
haha thats great, super soak those turds :grin::thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: ShroomingChaos]
    #8408656 - 05/16/08 09:01 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomingChaos said:
I have that sprayer and its a beast but I don't use it to spray cow patties. I believe if the humidity isn't right then they won't grow either so you would be wasting your time if you spray those patties and the humidity isn't at least 70%. I may be wrong but where I am in NC they grow great 1-2 days after a rain and if the humidity is still above 70 or around there.

You might be right, but id rather make the attempt, than just sit around waiting for the rain, that aint supposed to come for another2 weeks ATLEAST!

--------------------

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #8408662 - 05/16/08 09:05 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I think its just plain crazy that we haven't had any rain as of lately. Your idea may work - but you would have to do it for 4 or 5 days IMO. At least we have a 20% chance of rain today and this weekend too. I haven't gone hunting since April and don't intend to until we have some good soaking rain. The humidity in East Orlando is 64% right now. We need some 80% humidity for several days in a row + rain to help us out.
peeez and good luck

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

Offlinedle_240
Dark Gambit
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkness
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #8408672 - 05/16/08 09:12 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Damn that sucks. I just went out looking for some subbs and no suck luck. Founds some all white mushies and ones with red on top. Thats about it. Nothing in anyone's yard. Guess I will have to go to the rich neighborhoods. All the way on the other side of fuckin town. It was a nice walk though. Saw a mother and pappa goose with there two babies walking the train on the other side of the river, and some turtles.

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #8408675 - 05/16/08 09:13 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomgatherer said:
I think its just plain crazy that we haven't had any rain as of lately. Your idea may work - but you would have to do it for 4 or 5 days IMO. At least we have a 20% chance of rain today and this weekend too. I haven't gone hunting since April and don't intend to until we have some good soaking rain. The humidity in East Orlando is 64% right now. We need some 80% humidity for several days in a row + rain to help us out.
peeez and good luck

yea, i was thinking about doin this for like a week strait, every night. And im not counting much on that 20% chance either. Wev got humidity near 66% in sanford right now, but that aint accounting for much. Well see if it works. Im deff gonna keep this post updated once i get the sprayer, and seeing as how payday is today, this project should be underway by Monday.

--------------------

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: dle_240]
    #8408685 - 05/16/08 09:17 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dle_240 said:
Damn that sucks.  I just went out looking for some subbs and no suck luck.  Founds some all white mushies and ones with red on top.  Thats about it.  Nothing in anyone's yard.  Guess I will have to go to the rich neighborhoods.  All the way on the other side of fuckin town.  It was a nice walk though.  Saw a mother and pappa goose with there two babies walking the train on the other side of the river, and some turtles.

I wish i was up there in GA. Last time I was up there was right after christmas visiting my g/fs family for a wedding. They live right outside of Valdosta. We went for a walk down to the lake and on the way, on the side of the road in a pile of mulch i found like 25 cyan's. You can bet i was one happy mother fucker at that wedding. :1up::1up::1up::1up::1up::1up::1up::1up:

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #8409242 - 05/16/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Cyan's dont grow in GA, and as far as I know nothing that looks like them does either. I wonder what you found.

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8409432 - 05/16/08 01:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Cyan's dont grow in GA, and as far as I know nothing that looks like them does either.  I wonder what you found.

::shrug:: they had the wavy margins carmel colord cap, tho i never got a chance to spore print em. I put em in a paper back but alas they had bugs in em so i tossed em. I coulda sworn they were cyans.

--------------------

Offlineshroomgatherer
Male User Gallery

#8409654 - 05/16/08 02:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like weilli...yeah I'm not counting on the 20% chance of rain either...but we need some kind of tropical system to get us back on track :smile:
Good luck with the water patties down project :thumbup:

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8409749 - 05/16/08 02:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Cyan's dont grow in GA, and as far as I know nothing that looks like them does either. I wonder what you found.

Pan cyans do in south GA check the What mushrooms are found in my area thingy. Peace

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
    #8410034 - 05/16/08 03:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:
Due to the lack of rain here in Florida over the past coupla months, everything is SUPER dry. And there are no shrooms to be found because of that. Im thinking about picking up a big ass 20 gallon pestcide sprayer, filln it with water and trekn through the fields the night before and spritz all the pattys. Perhaps this will work, perhaps not, but it sure beats the hell outta just wating for the non-existant rain.

What do yall think???

Uhhhh.... you should chill. Don't think for one minute that myc. is not growing during this time. The biggest havest periods I have ever seen came after long periods of dryness. Trust me. I bet GGreatone has had similar experience..............

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8410097 - 05/16/08 04:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

weiliiiiiii said:
Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:

Pan cyans do in south GA check the What mushrooms are found in my area thingy. Peace

He said they were in a pile of mulch so I assumed he meant a woodloving Psilocybe. Maybe he meant dung mulch.

Something resembling Psilocybe cyanescens found in GA would be quite a find.

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #8410191 - 05/16/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Just grow them at your home

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: implee]
    #8419296 - 05/19/08 07:01 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

implee said:

I have considere that, but unfortunatly i have no way of obtaining spores.

--------------------

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Loc: Earth Flag
    #8419436 - 05/19/08 08:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

implee said:
Quote:

I have considere that, but unfortunatly i have no way of obtaining spores.

Welcome to the Marketplace my friend

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #8420514 - 05/19/08 03:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

you can buy a spore syringe for 20 dollars at most places on there, or less... at ralphs you can get one syringe for 20 then ask for the free spore syringe of the month so you get 2 for 20..

I think unless he stopped doing that

Offlinescyrusurcys

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: implee]
    #8420688 - 05/19/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

implee said:
http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

you can buy a spore syringe for 20 dollars at most places on there, or less... at ralphs you can get one syringe for 20 then ask for the free spore syringe of the month so you get 2 for 20..

I think unless he stopped doing that

Or better, you can buy a "Our-Pick" syringe from Sporeworks.com for $9.50 and mention the Shroomery to get a freebie. Total is $14.50 :mushroomgrow:

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cope-land
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: scyrusurcys]
    #8420704 - 05/19/08 04:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

We got some excellent rain today!!:rockon:
Soggy or not im going out tonight  :dancing:

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #8422163 - 05/19/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

There are Cubensis to be found in that state right now. If you knew how to find them (for real), you could find them. Cubensis mushrooms grow, every, single, day in Florida. Always a dose to be found, even if it is so dry a person thinks it is impossible, they are still there somewhere. Spraying cow dung, is: just don't do it. Innoculating cow dung: just don't do it. Like many things the "problem" is simple, and the "solution" is even easier. But to know "how" to find the solution, is, really the key. A Floridian can always have more mushrooms then they might ever want anything to do with. I mean, even if a cow pattie is not growing mushrooms, does not mean a shroomer who finds it can not make them grow, in purportions with no limit. You just need to know "how" to do it correctly.

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #8422356 - 05/19/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
There are Cubensis to be found in that state right now. If you knew how to find them (for real), you could find them. Cubensis mushrooms grow, every, single, day in Florida. Always a dose to be found, even if it is so dry a person thinks it is impossible, they are still there somewhere. Spraying cow dung, is: just don't do it. Innoculating cow dung: just don't do it. Like many things the "problem" is simple, and the "solution" is even easier. But to know "how" to find the solution, is, really the key. A Floridian can always have more mushrooms then they might ever want anything to do with. I mean, even if a cow pattie is not growing mushrooms, does not mean a shroomer who finds it can not make them grow, in purportions with no limit. You just need to know "how" to do it correctly.

Im over in central florida I cant find a thing i know theres plenty out there, i just cant find shit.

some advice on central florida GG?

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: smokdatkush]
    #8422869 - 05/20/08 01:06 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You could find shit. You could probably even find the mushrooms right now too.

Mushrooms are ancient. Really been around for a long long time.

How much longer has a cows stomach been around compared to a pressure cooker.

How much longer have there been cow patties around, then there have been spore syringes and super soakers.

The day Gumby wears his night vision goggles into a pasture again, is the day a mushroom hunting forum does not allow any talk about mushroom hunting. Mushroom hunting is against the rules in the mushroom hunting forum (i.e. "We can't help you here.).

Mycelium can be cared for, and expanded, really, easily.

Gumby knew that after his two full weeks of mushroom hunting. That is how he seperates the "n00bs" with the rules.

Gumby and his super soaker, we never will forget. We, we never will forget.

I said look, you don't need to wear night vision goggles to see mushrooms, you will find more without them. He said fine, I will bring a flashlight and my ipod. I said look, you don't need a flashlight, he said, I'm going to make a rule about that, only use red lights.

The rules of mushroom hunting were made because rules are needed for mushroom hunting, it is only logical.

Cow patties are, just chewed up and digested grass. I barely even consider it "shit". It is already treated through the cows stomach. A cow pattie that has mycelium inside or underneath it, is basically mushrooms right there if you look at it right. Mix it all together right and add your own humidity. After the mushrooms grow, mix more into it again, grow more. There are tips and tricks but that is basically how to do it in Florida.

Gumby, hunted mushrooms for two weeks, so you might be a "n00b". Last time we heard from Gumby he bought 72 spore syringes from a web-site and innoculted one cow pattie at a time. I said look, you don't need to do that, that isn't going to work. He said I have a digital hygrometer and bought dozens of cool mist humidifiers and dozens of extension cords to supply the requred electiricity. He asked, will my wild mushrooms grow now, someone replied "You can't ask that here.". His rules backfired on him. He said, I might just go mushroom hunting this weekend with no infared goggles this time, all he got was a locked topic and a "You can't say that here, you can't talk about mushroom hunting at the mushroom hunting forum.". Gumby broke the rules, big-time.

Apparently one day, Gumby was in the field one night on his second weekend of hunting mushrooms and the batteries ran out of the infared goggles, so he gave it up. At least he was not a "n00b" anymore.

Hoses are good for this. Only the mist. Do not really spray the mixes directly. Place them in bushes or tall grass and spray the bushes instead. And above, spray the air, make rainbows in the air is enough if it is that dry otherwise the hose is not even needed.

Another thing that is not even needed, is Gumbys Rules of mushroom hunting. Gumby decided that the rules were not enough and one day, Gumby made a very fatal mistake. Because he is a ass-kisser and the rule-police.

Psilocybe cubensis typically has rhizomorphic mycelium, seen at the bottom of the pattie from the dung landing on top of the grass with spores, and eventually the rhizos are inside of the actual pattie from the grass the cows ate, chewed up, and eventually landing on the floor of the pasture again where more spores await to be encased.

Another thing about Gumby and his little rules. Gumby forgot to make thinking about the rules illegal. He forgot to make thinking about thinking about the rules illegal and so on. Obviously the Rules of mushroom hunting are a outstanding idea. It is better then prohibition, because Gumbys retarded rules and smashing "n00bs" is cool like that.

A person does not need spores in Florida, because pastures are already covered with them. You just can not see them. Like Gumby. Gumby walked around a pasture during his two weeks of mushroom hunting, he said for almost a half an hour and did not see any spores. So he thought.. there should be a rule against thinking about spores, spores are not mushrooms, and since mushroom hunting is against the rules then spore hunting should be against the rules also. So spore hunting was banned and Gumby left the pasture before noticing that there was manure in the pasture also. Even though manure should be against the rules, just like grass and trees and air, Gumby failed to outlaw these things.

End of story.

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

#8422905 - 05/20/08 01:22 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

well i checked out a feild earlier in the week during the day and checked for mycelium on some pattys,we got a good bit of rain today so i went out and it seemed still too dry ill have to expand my journeys to diffrent feilds.but ill save some effort and wait till we get some serious rain.

Ha im guilty of the spraying spores thing myself i went out with a small spary bottle with some spores.

--------------------

Offlineshroomgatherer
Male User Gallery

#8423337 - 05/20/08 07:54 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
You could find shit. You could probably even find the mushrooms right now too.

Mushrooms are ancient. Really been around for a long long time.

How much longer has a cows stomach been around compared to a pressure cooker.

How much longer have there been cow patties around, then there have been spore syringes and super soakers.

The day Gumby wears his night vision goggles into a pasture again, is the day a mushroom hunting forum does not allow any talk about mushroom hunting. Mushroom hunting is against the rules in the mushroom hunting forum (i.e. "We can't help you here.).

Mycelium can be cared for, and expanded, really, easily.

Gumby knew that after his two full weeks of mushroom hunting. That is how he seperates the "n00bs" with the rules.

Gumby and his super soaker, we never will forget. We, we never will forget.

I said look, you don't need to wear night vision goggles to see mushrooms, you will find more without them. He said fine, I will bring a flashlight and my ipod. I said look, you don't need a flashlight, he said, I'm going to make a rule about that, only use red lights.

The rules of mushroom hunting were made because rules are needed for mushroom hunting, it is only logical.

Cow patties are, just chewed up and digested grass. I barely even consider it "shit". It is already treated through the cows stomach. A cow pattie that has mycelium inside or underneath it, is basically mushrooms right there if you look at it right. Mix it all together right and add your own humidity. After the mushrooms grow, mix more into it again, grow more. There are tips and tricks but that is basically how to do it in Florida.

Gumby, hunted mushrooms for two weeks, so you might be a "n00b". Last time we heard from Gumby he bought 72 spore syringes from a web-site and innoculted one cow pattie at a time. I said look, you don't need to do that, that isn't going to work. He said I have a digital hygrometer and bought dozens of cool mist humidifiers and dozens of extension cords to supply the requred electiricity. He asked, will my wild mushrooms grow now, someone replied "You can't ask that here.". His rules backfired on him. He said, I might just go mushroom hunting this weekend with no infared goggles this time, all he got was a locked topic and a "You can't say that here, you can't talk about mushroom hunting at the mushroom hunting forum.". Gumby broke the rules, big-time.

Apparently one day, Gumby was in the field one night on his second weekend of hunting mushrooms and the batteries ran out of the infared goggles, so he gave it up. At least he was not a "n00b" anymore.

Hoses are good for this. Only the mist. Do not really spray the mixes directly. Place them in bushes or tall grass and spray the bushes instead. And above, spray the air, make rainbows in the air is enough if it is that dry otherwise the hose is not even needed.

Another thing that is not even needed, is Gumbys Rules of mushroom hunting. Gumby decided that the rules were not enough and one day, Gumby made a very fatal mistake. Because he is a ass-kisser and the rule-police.

Psilocybe cubensis typically has rhizomorphic mycelium, seen at the bottom of the pattie from the dung landing on top of the grass with spores, and eventually the rhizos are inside of the actual pattie from the grass the cows ate, chewed up, and eventually landing on the floor of the pasture again where more spores await to be encased.

Another thing about Gumby and his little rules. Gumby forgot to make thinking about the rules illegal. He forgot to make thinking about thinking about the rules illegal and so on. Obviously the Rules of mushroom hunting are a outstanding idea. It is better then prohibition, because Gumbys retarded rules and smashing "n00bs" is cool like that.

A person does not need spores in Florida, because pastures are already covered with them. You just can not see them. Like Gumby. Gumby walked around a pasture during his two weeks of mushroom hunting, he said for almost a half an hour and did not see any spores. So he thought.. there should be a rule against thinking about spores, spores are not mushrooms, and since mushroom hunting is against the rules then spore hunting should be against the rules also. So spore hunting was banned and Gumby left the pasture before noticing that there was manure in the pasture also. Even though manure should be against the rules, just like grass and trees and air, Gumby failed to outlaw these things.

End of story.

hahahaha....There are some out there everyday and most def right now.  You just have to know where to look.
GGreatOne234 is correct.:thumbup:\

--------------------

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #8423909 - 05/20/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

GGO, don't flame Gumby and please stop posting crazy nonsense.

--------------------

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: CureCat]
    #8424013 - 05/20/08 12:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

anyone within 50 miles of the coast should be able to find mushrooms every morning, that is, if they know where to look.  also, try more then one field.  it is very dissapointing that it is almost june and people in FL and TX arent finding a shitload of cubensis.  believe me, they are out there:smirk:

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8424319 - 05/20/08 02:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

well we finally got some rain today so fuck the idea... its time to do some hunting, im heading out tonight... wish me luck.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #8424473 - 05/20/08 03:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck..........You got a good attitude and its the thought that counts ..............go get em!!!!!

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: unretarded]
    #8424738 - 05/20/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I went out again with no luck,I supose its time for a feild change.

--------------------

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

#8426026 - 05/20/08 09:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

you people have to realize that even in the perfect conditions not all fields will produce active mushrooms. also you have to know exactly where to look in the field. try walking the treeline, shrooms like shade. and if there is a spot in the field where cows can wander into the woods, that is a very good spot. also, look in tall clumps of grass because the grass will hold the humidity around the cow patty, as well provide shade. try finding a field that doesnt get mowed. if you see llarge bails of hay in the field for the cows to eat then it is likely you will not find many shrooms...grain fed cows are the ticket. where i live there is 85%+ humidity every morning because of the morning dew being evaporated, and i imagine it is the same in florida. it is unbelievable that there arent any posts of people finding cubes, shameful really. get the fuck out there and look

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8426102 - 05/20/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

#8426441 - 05/20/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CubensisCutter said:
you people have to realize that even in the perfect conditions not all fields will produce active mushrooms. also you have to know exactly where to look in the field. try walking the treeline, shrooms like shade. and if there is a spot in the field where cows can wander into the woods, that is a very good spot. also, look in tall clumps of grass because the grass will hold the humidity around the cow patty, as well provide shade. try finding a field that doesnt get mowed. if you see llarge bails of hay in the field for the cows to eat then it is likely you will not find many shrooms...grain fed cows are the ticket. where i live there is 85%+ humidity every morning because of the morning dew being evaporated, and i imagine it is the same in florida. it is unbelievable that there arent any posts of people finding cubes, shameful really. get the fuck out there and look

I totally agree with you i need to try various feilds i been foucused on one because its nice and discret, good wooded patches, grain fed cattle, and the buddy who introuduced me to the feild has picked cubes from there.

I didnt really think much of looking around i will do so.

on the way to west palm today i drove by miles beyond miles of pastures i woulda loved to walk through there for hours, but it was heavly raining.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #8426656 - 05/20/08 11:46 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

but it was heavly raining.

Woo hoo !!! prime conditions are on the way!!!!
I only wish we had the cube here.....:bitch:

You should be able to fast walk in prime areas to discover a good field and then slow walk that field under prime conditions ......:thumbup:
As always follow the advice in my sig......:grin:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: unretarded]
    #8429894 - 05/21/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck it, ill try huning a bit farther into summer. i got a nice pint jar LC ill have to break out lol

--------------------

Offlinejackgreen
JG
Male
    #8430312 - 05/21/08 08:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Grass or grain it really don't matter, if its right its right.

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: jackgreen]
    #8438997 - 05/24/08 01:08 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:mad2:Fuck fuck fuck fuck,,,,,, right after a nice week of light to heavy showeres i deceided to go to my feild, get there park get out of the car and i had a flat fuckin tire.ended up riddin on basically rim to the gas station for air and threw in the towel for the night.

--------------------

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #8439340 - 05/24/08 03:54 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Why didn't you hunt if you were already there???

--------------------

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: CureCat]
    #8440445 - 05/24/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CureCat said:

werrrrrrrrrrd. and the flat tire couldve been ur alaby for why youre parked there:lol:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: just me]
    #8440477 - 05/24/08 02:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:
Quote:

CureCat said:

werrrrrrrrrrd. and the flat tire couldve been ur alaby for why youre parked there:lol:

Now thats using your head. Going out tonight for absolutly certain. Conditions are prime, got shit ton of rain last night and its like 95F with like 80% hum. today, so well see. Pics and updates as soon as i get to a computer.

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8440559 - 05/24/08 02:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

GL.

youll strike oil, i know it!

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the rain, Ill take the water to the field myself... [Re: just me]
    #8739963 - 08/07/08 05:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:
Quote:

CureCat said:

haha i forgot about this thread, my tire was in the process of going flat i still had a a lil air left. the irony is i ended up tryin that feild again in prime conditions and i hit a pan. cope jackpot. :shroomer:

--------------------

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8742315 - 08/08/08 02:12 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:hi5:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds