Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

critique my deviantart
    #8404782 - 05/15/08 10:27 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If anyone is bored they should pop over to my deviant page DMTerence and leave me some comments. Alot of my free time has been wasted lately and i think having stuff up on deviant and adding to it really gives more drive to do art. If anyone knows a good spot i can post up quicktime animations and link them or somethin from deviant thatd be great; I have lots of maya animations and those definitely need critiques.

oh p.s. if anyone uses the name dmterence im sorry, all i could think of when i was registering.

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleadrug

Re: critique my deviantart [Re: SgtBob]
    #8405114 - 05/15/08 12:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

The space art is definitely your strong point. It looks just as good as the stuff that the artists at NASA create for artist renditions of actual space phenomenon. Nice and finished. :thumbup:

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: critique my deviantart [Re: adrug]
    #8405176 - 05/15/08 12:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks. I plan on pickin up some digital painting skills soon. I bought a tablet like 2 years ago and barely use it cause its a low end model, but I think it will add alot more feel. Trying to get away from the viewer being able to tell what filters ive used, obvious filters fail in a professional portfolio.

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: critique my deviantart [Re: SgtBob]
    #8406626 - 05/15/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Nothing to critique from me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....  :wink:
When you do something, one person will say it is perfect, another will say it is shit....

I was diggin the crazy doodle the best....  :thumbup:
That is about how far I get with my doodles, then I don't know what to fill the rest of the blank sheet in with....  :smirk:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale