Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time...
    #8404023 - 05/15/08 05:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

They are Red Scorpions, my source tells me they are legit (of course) but I've heard good and bad things about these. Has anyone else around northern California had em'?...

I have done shrooms several times, daily smoker of bud, tried salvia, and morning glories. I plan on taking a full pill, maybe chew half to bring on effects quicker and take the other half as it is to prolong effects, what do you suggest?...

My girlfriend hasn't done anything besides smoke herb. She won't do shrooms or any other psychedelic, she doesn't have anything against them just doesn't think it is her thing. So she wants to try E. I think she will enjoy it just knowing her personality, but she is sorta skeptical and only wants to take 1/2 a pill. I respect what she wants to do but i know that 1/2 pill prob won't show her what E is all about, so i told her she should take the 1/2, then wait until she starts to feel something then take the other 1/2. Will this work or how long after she takes the first 1/2 should she consider taking the other? Or are the effects going to be diminished greatly from spacing out the dosage?...

Any other things we should know or do for our first time rolling?....

And how bad is it when you get a methbomb?...

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegrymmtymm
lostinthought
 User Gallery

Loc: inside your head
Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: openmind]
    #8404046 - 05/15/08 05:56 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

how bad is it when you get a methbomb? how much do you like meth?

--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

InvisibleBERSERK DESTROYER
King Hella!

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: openmind]
    #8404115 - 05/15/08 07:21 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

If you get a meth bomb you'll just feel quite happy and ridiculously hyper for a few hours, which will be fairly pleasant, but the come down will be a real bastard.

Unless they're exceptionally good quality, a half pill isn't going to do much, but if she feels more comfortable doing it that way, spacing out the dosage shouldn't weaken it too much.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleTrippyNinja

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: BERSERK DESTROYER]
    #8404124 - 05/15/08 07:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've done E a cpouple of times and i taken 1 pill to begin with before and it felt rather good. But now i start with atleast 2 and top up through out the day and end up having 6.

I cnat see half a pill doing much but she might feel bit giggly. I'll bet you she will take the other half after feeling the effects

OfflineAshford420
Animal Instincts
Male User Gallery

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #8404306 - 05/15/08 09:30 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

From Pill Reports - By no means do I take credit for this report. As it is not mine.
Suspected Contents: MDMA
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: Black
Consumed: yes
User Report: I double drop this bad boys on Friday Night, I have an over average tolerance, and this kicked in good.

T - 11pm . double drop this

T - 11:30pm - Felt tingling sensations and chills running trought my body, I kept shaking my right leg, not because the cold, but it always hapens to me, when the come up starts to build up strong.

T - 12:00pm - Wow, what a rush, felt entirely free out of my body, felt exactly like molly, very strong rushes, and steady, the musik was great, and felt like stretching a lot, cause I feel like energy or my self leaving my body towards my fingertips, everytime I stretch, Love the Feeling.

T - 01:00am - still strong rush, very loved up, very huggy, wanna hug, wanna feel furry animals, and lots of empathy.

T - 03:00am - Felt the start of comedown, but I felt really strong empathy, and still very loved up feeling.

went to bed at 6:00 am, did not have a problem going to sleep, and slept for about 10 hours till the next day, woke up took a nice warm shower felt like brand new.

Over all, this are some really clean rolls, for people with high tolerance I sugest double dropping like I did, for people with low tolerance, I think 1 will be a kick ass roll.

PLUR
Pill Report: Red Scorpions

Edited by Ashford420 (05/15/08 09:32 AM)

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #8404323 - 05/15/08 09:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

For a little while i was getting these awesome pills where you only needed half. If i had a whole one i was off my face. Unfortunately i can't get them any more.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: Ashford420]
    #8405501 - 05/15/08 04:11 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ashford420 said:
From Pill Reports - By no means do I take credit for this report. As it is not mine.
Suspected Contents: MDMA
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: Black
Consumed: yes
User Report: I double drop this bad boys on Friday Night, I have an over average tolerance, and this kicked in good.

T - 11pm . double drop this

T - 11:30pm - Felt tingling sensations and chills running trought my body, I kept shaking my right leg, not because the cold, but it always hapens to me, when the come up starts to build up strong.

T - 12:00pm - Wow, what a rush, felt entirely free out of my body, felt exactly like molly, very strong rushes, and steady, the musik was great, and felt like stretching a lot, cause I feel like energy or my self leaving my body towards my fingertips, everytime I stretch, Love the Feeling.

T - 01:00am - still strong rush, very loved up, very huggy, wanna hug, wanna feel furry animals, and lots of empathy.

T - 03:00am - Felt the start of comedown, but I felt really strong empathy, and still very loved up feeling.

went to bed at 6:00 am, did not have a problem going to sleep, and slept for about 10 hours till the next day, woke up took a nice warm shower felt like brand new.

Over all, this are some really clean rolls, for people with high tolerance I sugest double dropping like I did, for people with low tolerance, I think 1 will be a kick ass roll.

PLUR
Pill Report: Red Scorpions

Thanks for posting that ashford, just what i wanted to hear. They look just as those do in the picture. And I have had a few more people tell me these are good. Guess there is only one way to find out...

--------------------

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
    #8405518 - 05/15/08 04:18 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

tell us how it goes :thumbup: have fun

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: soundtrance]
    #8405692 - 05/15/08 05:11 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

only half a pill? she prolly wont get anything out of it. taking any less than 1 is a waste, and IME taking just one is a waste but, if thats all your going to do at least take a whole one.

now, are you going to be "thizzin" or "rollin" because they are two very similar and two very different things.
i believe "thizz" pills have ttooooonnnnssss of meth in them. i remember watching a news report on the differences, and people actually get violent and commit burgalry and shit like that on them. coulda just been a bullshit news report though.

listen to some trance (check out dj tiesto). pick up some glowsticks. get some vicks. enjoy yourself.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: TheBandit]
    #8405722 - 05/15/08 05:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheBandit said:
only half a pill? she prolly wont get anything out of it. taking any less than 1 is a waste, and IME taking just one is a waste but, if thats all your going to do at least take a whole one.

now, are you going to be "thizzin" or "rollin" because they are two very similar and two very different things.
i believe "thizz" pills have ttooooonnnnssss of meth in them. i remember watching a news report on the differences, and people actually get violent and commit burgalry and shit like that on them. coulda just been a bullshit news report though.

listen to some trance (check out dj tiesto). pick up some glowsticks. get some vicks. enjoy yourself.

wasn't aware there was a diff between the two, well rollin i hope. Pretty sure these are legit....

How should i take it?...Just whole, chew it, 1/2 it, 1/4 it?....

--------------------

Offlinearchetype
Stranger
Male

Loc: Missouri
Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: TheBandit]
    #8405732 - 05/15/08 05:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Every girl i've ever tried to get to roll has been scared of x.  Wtf?  I've never had so much fun as i have had on rolls.  My gf's will always be like, "Um, i don't know...maybe i'll just take half?" and then i scream at them, "NO BITCH EAT 3!!!"  I can't just eat 1 or 2 pills, i've got to do like 5 because i absolutely love MDMA.

I remember the first time i showed my ex-gf extacy was like my 5th time rolling and we got some methbombs.  They were yellow apples and they blew my fucking mind.  I had never done meth before, and all of a sudden i was rubbing my arms and the carpet with reckless abandon for about 4 hours.  Then we ended up having mad, crazy sex at the end of the night that lasted about 46 seconds and then i passed out after 'gasming.

I recommend trying some sexytime at the end of your roll.  If you think it feels good having someone touch your arms or back, wait until you dip your funstick in the candy hole.  The release that i felt at the end of the sex was all-encompassing and made my entire body shake.  It felt like every cell in my body came at the same time and i passed out from over-exertion.

Trance/Ambient + MDMA = LOVE

DON'T BE AFRAID OF EXTACY IT'S THE SHITTT

Edit: If i were you, i'd pop one in my mouth and bite in half, then swallow it.  Then i'd take another pill, bite it in half, snort half and swallow the other half when you feel ready.  Snorting half will make the effects come on sooner, and the one that's gurgling away in your belly will give you the "rising to peak" feeling that comes with pill-popping.  Then grab some orange juice and sip on that for the rest of the night.  In my town, we call it Go-Go Juice because the vitamin C will make you roll your face off. :wink:

--------------------

All keystrokes performed on this user's account are completely random and are not to be taken seriously.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#8405827 - 05/15/08 05:46 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

TheBandit said:

wasn't aware there was a diff between the two, well rollin i hope. Pretty sure these are legit....

How should i take it?...Just whole, chew it, 1/2 it, 1/4 it?....

yeah, theres a difference.
at least take one whole one to start with. if i was you, id chew that shit. tastes nasty as fuck but, itll hit you fast.
if you do end up taking two at once for some reason (which would be amazing), chew one and swallow one whole.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: archetype]
    #8405932 - 05/15/08 06:18 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

archetype said:
I recommend trying some sexytime at the end of your roll.  If you think it feels good having someone touch your arms or back, wait until you dip your funstick in the candy hole. 

wait until you dip your funstick in the candy hole....that was a good one LOL :grin:, Yea im pretty sure we will make sex at one point...

--------------------

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

Loc: The Gray Tapes
    #8407665 - 05/16/08 01:07 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

THE MENTHOL...i can't go one roll without some Newports

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: So me and the girlfriend are going to thizz for the first time... [Re: itsthedank]
    #8407691 - 05/16/08 01:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

itsthedank said:
THE MENTHOL...i can't go one roll without some Newports

+1 to that statement.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience