Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED
    #8400431 - 05/14/08 11:37 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

OKAY SO I HAVE ALSO WENT THROUGH MY BOOK NATIONAL AUDUBON SOCIETY FIELD GUIDE TO NORTH AMERICAN MUSHROOMS AND HIGHLIGHTED THE THREE SPECIES OF ACTIVE MUSHROOMS THAT GROW ON DUNG.(PANAEOLUS SUBBALTEATUS, PSILOCYBE COPROPHILA, AND THE GREAT PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS) I READ EVERY DETAIL ABOUT THE SPECIES AND THE LOOK ALIKES WHICH ARE MOSTLY JUST EDIBLE/IN-ACTIVES.SO IT SEEMS THESE SPECIES ARE THE EASIEST TO GROW OUTSIDE AND EASIEST TO IDENTIFY SO DOESNT SEEM TO COMPLICATED SO THE ISSUE I AM HAVING IS HOW TO MAKE THE MUSHROOM BED GROW NATURALLY OUTSIDE VIRTUALLY ON ITS OWN???I CAN REALLY ONLY GET UP THERE EVERY COUPLE WEEKS AND I WOULD LIKE ADVICE ON HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE MY MISSION.HOW I CAN PROTECT THEM FROM ANIMALS/BUGS??HOW I CAN PROTECT THEM IF IT RAINS TOO MUCH OR GETS TOO HOT??AGAIN THIS IS BASICALLY ABANDONED FARM ACREAGE THAT I OWN IN WEST VIRGINIA,NO RUNNING WATER ALTHOUGH ALOT OF NATURAL WATER,AND NO ELECTRICITY. SO I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO TRY TO MAKE IT WORK THIS SEASON AS A TEST RUN TO GET EXPERIENCE IF IT WORKS I CAN LEARN MORE AND GO FROM THERE MAKING THE BED BETTER YEAR AFTER YEAR. I DONT EXPECT IT TO BE PERFECT OR PROSPEROUS JUST WANTED TO GIVE IT A SHOT,HOWEVER I ALSO DONT EXPECT TO HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS AS FAR AS CONTAMINATION GOES OR MIS-IDENTIFICATION GIVING THESE SPECIES GROW NATURALLY OUTDOORS ON DUNG ANYHOW!!I JUST WANTED TO DO A FEW THINGS THAT MAY PROMOTE OR HELP THE GROWING OF A MUSHROOM BED OUTDOORS.I PLAN TO DO THIS REGARDLESS SO PLEASE NO INFO ON HOW I SHOULD HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE FIRST,OR TRY GROWING INDOORS FIRST BECAUSE THIS IS NOT CONDUSIVE TO MY LIVING ARRANGEMENTS AT THE MOMENT. AS I SAID I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A MYCOLOGIST OR EXPERT JUST A CURIOUS MUSHROOM LOVER AND I DONT THINK IT TAKES A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT THESE SPECIES ANYHOW THEY ARE VERY DISTINGUISHED IN CHARACTERISTICS AND ALL OF THEM GROW FROM DUNG SO IF THIS HAPPENS ON ITS OWN NATURALLY THEN I THINK A LITTLE HELP FROM A PERSON MAY BE JUST WHAT MOTHER NATURE NEEDS TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL MUSHROOM GARDEN AND I HAVE THE PERFECT PLACE TO DO IT. ANYONE WITH ANY HELP OR ADVICE TIPS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!AND REMEMBER WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, SO ANYONE WHO PROVIDES ME WITH HELPFUL INFO IF MY MISSION IS SUCCESSFUL THEN I WILL REMEMBER HOW HELPFUL YOU WERE AND WHEN FULL OF BOUNTY WILL GLADLY SPREAD THE GOOD CHEER TO YA IF YA CATCH MY DRIFT ANYWHO GOOD DAY TO ALL!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOsculateOfDemise
Female User Gallery

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: blazed1982]
    #8400442 - 05/14/08 11:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Uh. What?

Sticky caps?

:crankdre:

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8400457 - 05/14/08 11:45 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

the only reason im posting is cuz you baited me at the end there :smile:

i dont have too much to add, as im going to do my first outdoor bed as well this year, but:

im pretty sure if it dries out completely that kills the mycelium and you lose your patch...

and another thing, dont just pick and eat off the patch, bcuz(also if im not mistaken) LOTS of other in-active and sometimes poisonous species can and will share you patch.

i wish you the best of luck on this. i wanted to do one out in the woods, a way from my house, but ended up ruling it out due to the fact that i wouldnt be able to water it and check on it enough. if youre only checkin ever couple of weeks, youll have flushes come and gone by the time you make it there and a buncha rotten mushrooms.

as far as bug, diatomaceous earth circling the patch is supposed to work wonders.

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Offlinespearingflame03
~Gone with thewind~
Male User Gallery

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #8400473 - 05/14/08 11:50 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Blinding !!!:hulk:
1 turn caps down
2 I cant help you out but i like to see you try:thumbup:

--------------------
I always have ideas that are conjured up from the manifestations deep within my imagination."Simple but complex".

Edited by spearingflame03 (05/14/08 11:54 AM)

OfflineHumbled
Local Budtender
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: just me]
    #8400482 - 05/14/08 11:53 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Im gonna be a newb to the outdoor cultivation this year, but, im not exactly sure if this midwestern climate will permit.
Temperature fluctuation is kinda high between day and night sometimes(65@ night-80day), i think those extremities might srew me over, but it's worth a try. Any Ideas Anyone?

--------------------
_-_--->My Trade List<---_-_

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

#8400556 - 05/14/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

HERE IS MY PLAN AGAIN AND IF ANYONE SEES ANY FLAWS IN IT OR HAS ANY ADVICE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW.AGAIN I AM NOT AN EXPERT JUST DID ALOT OF READING ON THE SUBJECT.GOING TO WEST VIRGINIA PURCHASING ALOT OF MANURE AND GOING TO ACQUIRE SOME FROM THE LOCAL COW/HORSE FARMS I AM GOING TO BUY SOME HAY OR WHEAT STRAW.I WILL THEN PICK A LOCATION THAT HAS SOME SHADE BUT LIGHT STILL HITS IT. IT WILL ALSO BE ON A DECLINE SO IF IT RAINS TOO MUCH THE WATER WILL JUST RUN OFF,I THEN I WILL RAKE THE AREA MAKING THE SOIL LOOSE AND WILL PUT SOME SOIL MAYBE MIXED WITH SOME PEAT MOSS AND THE MANURE AND SPREAD IT AS FAR AS I CAN.I WILL THEN ADD A LAYER OF WET HAY, THEN I WILL PLACE THE "FARM PATTIES" SCATTERED AROUND THIS AREA, THEN I WILL INJECT THE PATTIES WITH SPORE SYRINGES FOR THE PARTICULAR SPECIES,THEN I WILL THROW ANOTHER LAYER OF WET HAY ON TOP AND SPRINKLE WITH WATER(I MIGHT TAKE SOME LOOSE BIRD SEED AND SPRINKLE OVER THE GARDEN) THEN I WILL FENCE OFF THE AREA WITH CHICKEN WIRE FOR ANIMALS AND PUT UP POSTS ON AN ANGLE WITH A PIECE OF PLASTIC TARP ACTING AS A CLEAR ROOF,SINCE IT WILL BE ON A SLOPED AREA THEY WILL STILL GET WATER WHEN IT RAINS BECAUSE THE WATER WILL RUN DOWN THE SLOPE THE ROOF WILL ALSO PROTECT FROM EXCESSIVE SUNLIGHT/HEAT OR EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RAIN AND FALLING DEBRIS.IT MAY ALSO WORK TO GET MORE HUMIDITY WHEN IT IS TOO COLD.THEN I WILL LEAVE THE PROPERTY AND RETURN IN A FEW WEEKS TO SEE IF MOTHER NATURE IS ON MY SIDE WITH THIS ONE.ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO KEEP THE BUGS OFF IF THAT MAY BE SOMETHING OF CONCERN??OR TIPS ON HOW LONG I SHOULD WAIT OR HOW OFTEN I SHOULD CHECK WOULD BE GOOD TOO.THANKS PEACE OUT!!

InvisibleSmushroom
Avid Learner
    #8400573 - 05/14/08 12:18 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Stop using caps lock and write in paragraphs

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8400579 - 05/14/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:
the only reason im posting is cuz you baited me at the end there :smile:

i dont have too much to add, as im going to do my first outdoor bed as well this year, but:

im pretty sure if it dries out completely that kills the mycelium and you lose your patch...

and another thing, dont just pick and eat off the patch, bcuz(also if im not mistaken) LOTS of other in-active and sometimes poisonous species can and will share you patch.

i wish you the best of luck on this. i wanted to do one out in the woods, a way from my house, but ended up ruling it out due to the fact that i wouldnt be able to water it and check on it enough. if youre only checkin ever couple of weeks, youll have flushes come and gone by the time you make it there and a buncha rotten mushrooms.

as far as BUGS, diatomaceous earth circling the patch is supposed to work wonders.

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8400582 - 05/14/08 12:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blazed1982 said:
TIPS ON HOW LONG I SHOULD WAIT OR HOW OFTEN I SHOULD CHECK WOULD BE GOOD TOO.THANKS PEACE OUT!!

....everyday

mushrooms pin fast, mature fast and die fast

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineTom A Toes
Fruiting
Male User Gallery

#8400586 - 05/14/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Holly S**T man!:eek:
That's barley readable...
don't CAPS the hell of your thread
use space between lines

I can almost do the magic eye trick with those posts...:rolleyes:

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

#8400589 - 05/14/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

THANKS _JUST ME_
I THINK THAT WILL BE THE LAST STEP OF MY PLAN TO SPRINKLE THE PRODUCT IN A CIRCLE AROUND THE BED AND HOPE IT WORKS:tongue2:

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
    #8400593 - 05/14/08 12:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Blinded by the caps...:(

~Monk

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: numonkei]
    #8400600 - 05/14/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wrapped up like a duesch another roller in the night...anyone know wtf that songs about???

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

#8400620 - 05/14/08 12:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

sorry about the caps and i have alot of improper etiquette.
i dont have alot of experience with posting ,message boards,
and all that stuff.matter of fact this is about the only place that i come to read or post anything when online and i dont often have alot of time so i type very quickly and dont stop to pay atttention to the caps so sorry and after a bit im sure ill get the hang of it.

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8400635 - 05/14/08 12:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

....dont let it happen again:blueninja:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

#8400762 - 05/14/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

lol i will do my best;)

InvisibleGreen420Thang
FriendlyStranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: This Island Earth, Behind the ...
    #8401352 - 05/14/08 03:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

just me said:
the only reason I'm posting is cuz you baited me at the end there :smile:

i dont have too much to add, as I'm going to do my first outdoor bed as well this year, but:

I'm pretty sure if it dries out completely that kills the mycelium and you lose your patch...

and another thing, dont just pick and eat off the patch, bcuz(also if I'm not mistaken) LOTS of other in-active and sometimes poisonous species can and will share you patch.

i wish you the best of luck on this. i wanted to do one out in the woods, a way from my house, but ended up ruling it out due to the fact that i wouldn't be able to water it and check on it enough. if you're only checkin ever couple of weeks, youll have flushes come and gone by the time you make it there and a buncha rotten mushrooms.

as far as bug, diatomaceous earth circling the patch is supposed to work wonders.

I think he said it all right there. If possible, if you have a pressure cooker, try to start some grain spawn indoors. Also put some mulch on top of the bed to help keep it moist, and shade is k3y. Other than that, I have nothing to add, it seems like somewhat of a craps shoot, but the best of luck! I am generating a Ps. Cyanescens patch outdoors this year, I'ma need some luck too  :toast: heres to outdoor guerrilla growing! stick it to the man!

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: Green420Thang]
    #8401719 - 05/14/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i dont know how i forgot to mention it, but do a search on spore solution directly onto poop, and i dont think the outcome is too favorable.

you got the right idea with the bird seed(in the sense that bird seed is good)...well not really, but using the bird seed as spawn is really what you should do...

like i said, i havent even done outdoor yet, but ive researched the hell out of it.

your technique isnt favorable, but thats not saying its impossible to grow mushrooms that way.

imo, youre gonna do a lot of unnecessary things, and not enough necessary things

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineB00mers4me
another dopelesshope feind
Male User Gallery

Loc: oHIGHo
    #8401989 - 05/14/08 06:18 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i believe you'd have to do seperate beds. pan subbs normally prefer h-poo stable shaveing mixtures or rotting straw/hay. their found on well fertilized lawns from time to time also.
cubensis species dont grow in west virgina naturally so i dont know how you would compensate the growth parameters. the last species im unsure of but, if you can pull it off i give you mad props. so this wasn't helpful. good luck

--------------------
she's my backwoods rose.

OfflineFrost000
Badfish

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: B00mers4me]
    #8402245 - 05/14/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Scanned through because of the caps, but you can't directly inject the manure/compost. You'll have to start the mycelium on a different medium such as rye or millet inside first.

Good luck I guess. Seriously, turn your caps lock button off. It's HIGHLY annoying and very few people will read your posts.

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: Frost000]
    #8404530 - 05/15/08 09:07 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for all the input everyone :thumbup:
i know this is a shot in the dark but i figured it was worth a try
there isnt alot of risk/money/or time involved.
just wanted to do a few things that would help with something
that occurs naturally outside anyhow.
and if by some miracle it does work i will post plenty of pics for
those more experienced shroomers to help me identify.
and i will remember all that supported my idea and wished me luck,when im sharing the bounty :mushroom2::crazy2:
again sorry about the caps i am new to posting as well as mycology!

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

i have decided to do a small patch in the field behind my house! [Re: Frost000]
    #8404605 - 05/15/08 09:32 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

2008- i am going to start the process with spores and jars and pressure cooker and whatnot and get it started myself before putting it with the manure in a small patch behind my house.
this way i can check it everyday and will be able to learn more about the process before i go bigger :thumbup:
also this will give me more experience and time to prepare for next
year around april when i will attempt my bigger project.
next year i can check on them every weekend sometimes in between.
and this year i can maybe have a few that arent rotten :thumbup: 
anyway i am off to read about starting this project inside and moving it out seems alot of ppl on here have some sure fire methods for that.
i will keep yall posted with my progress and if i get some
i will post pics ,but i will probably take me a couple of weeks to get all the supplies and info i need:mad:

Invisibleshroober
Myco Junkie

Re: i have decided to do a small patch in the field behind my house! [Re: blazed1982]
    #8404638 - 05/15/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Don't know if this helps but...

Shroober's Outdoor Beds

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: i have decided to do a small patch in the field behind my house! [Re: blazed1982]
    #8404659 - 05/15/08 09:52 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blazed1982 said:
2008- i am going to start the process with spores and jars and pressure cooker and whatnot and get it started myself before putting it with the manure in a small patch behind my house.
this way i can check it everyday and will be able to learn more about the process before i go bigger :thumbup:
also this will give me more experience and time to prepare for next
year around april when i will attempt my bigger project.
next year i can check on them every weekend sometimes in between.
and this year i can maybe have a few that arent rotten :thumbup: 
anyway i am off to read about starting this project inside and moving it out seems alot of ppl on here have some sure fire methods for that.
i will keep yall posted with my progress and if i get some
i will post pics ,but i will probably take me a couple of weeks to get all the supplies and info i need:mad:

BLAZED! muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better mang!

way to use your noggin.

im gonna tell ya somethin, and im sure the experienced will jump my ass, cuz its taking away valuable learning that will eventually need to be done, BUT:

You can buy pre made pre sterilized bags of grain from one of our lovely vendors here on the shroomery, and inoculate them, just let them colonize, and mix with poo and straw, and whatever else you feel like throwin in there(coir,vermiculite,etc.)

PC'ing and buying all your own materials is something you need to do if youre wanting to really get into this hobby, but for your first grow, why not give these a shot and make sure you got a blue thumb...:shrug:

just a suggestion...

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

question for: just me [Re: blazed1982]
    #8404761 - 05/15/08 10:19 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

on the bigger project- if i were to check the bed every couple days/every week even if some of the mushrooms are rotten, if the bed is big enough,
will there be some good ones too??
and would i have to worry about contamination because of the rotten ones??or any other reason?(i wouldnt think so because they grow and die naturally outdoors,but i was wondering if this could create a problem??)
also the only look alike species i am aware of from my field giude (national audubon society field guide to north american mushrooms)which im sure is out of date

:mushroom2:psilocybe cubensis-has no listed look alikes:grin:

:mushroom2:psilocybe coprophila-(has 2)-psilocybe merdaria-????

stropharia semiglobata-edible/in-active,grows on dung

:mushroom2:panaeolus subbalteatus-(has 2)-psathyrella foenisecii-which is edible/in-active,usually in grass.
                                                  panaeolus acuminatus- ???

the question  marks are the ones i have to look up no, info on those yet and the others dont seem too scary:tongue2:but this info may be wrong or out dated given my source,any corrections or info is appreciated!!
thanks;)

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

Re: question for: just me [Re: blazed1982]
    #8404794 - 05/15/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

you are an angel-just me-i appreciate your support and help and will remember it;)
with everyones help and guidance i think i can a+  this small backyard thing!!:mushroom2::mushroom2:
and next year maybe i can roll wit da big dogs:cool::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
thanks again,much love:heart:

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

Re: i have decided to do a small patch in the field behind my house! [Re: shroober]
    #8404804 - 05/15/08 10:32 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

thanks shroober it does:thumbup::grin:

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8404828 - 05/15/08 10:38 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:flowerchild:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

#8404840 - 05/15/08 10:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

cant wait to get my supplies( hopefully most of them here)  and get started.
there is a overgrown field right behind my house off my property that nobody ever even comes to mow,it is very, big perfect spot for this,very discreet and i can walk back and forth in ten miniutes.:grin::grin:
sorry about so many goofy posts, i am new and excited and want to get the hang of this message board thing.also i am always looking for new friends with the same interests as me to chat,so any friendly shroomers feel free to drop me a pm;)

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

#8404928 - 05/15/08 11:18 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i have one more question fore someone who might know-i live in south east pa in the boon-docks around a ton of horse and cow farms so if i went maybe over the next few weekends to search the fields,maybe i could find  at least some pann subbs. if i did,and posted pics got proper identification, could i use them to produce a small bed???? if so how???
thanks much love:grin:

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8404958 - 05/15/08 11:28 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

you can get everything youll need from here :thumbup:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Offlineblazed1982
Stranger

Re: i have decided to do a small patch in the field behind my house! [Re: just me]
    #8404984 - 05/15/08 11:38 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:grin:awsome

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

#8405065 - 05/15/08 12:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i think sporeworks is the one everyone suggests for bags...but i think mycopath has some bomb bags too

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

OfflineCurdledCave
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tennessee
    #10251215 - 04/28/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Hes talkin about a car dog....I found that out recently....Cleared up alot of frustration from my earlier years

--------------------
"I have never had a problem with drugs, only problems with the police"--Keith Richards

"Think for yourself, Question Authority"--Timothy Leary

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: I WANT TO TRY TO CREATE A NATURAL OUTSIDE MUSHROOM BED [Re: CurdledCave]
    #10253317 - 04/28/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

que?:what:

--------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder