Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

a few ????'s
    #840020 - 08/24/02 09:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I live in louisiana, and we find wild cubensis shrooms quite often in one cow field, but not too many other fields in the area produce shrooms. Why is this? Also, in the one productive field, the cows tend to shit along a fence under the trees, and thats the only place there are shrooms. Is there a particular rule of thumb as to figure out where cows shit the most? If i can look at a field and figure out where they shit without walking in the field, it would be that much easier.

one more question, i live with my parents, so my only way of preservation is to make tea. How can i preserve the tea for the longest time, and how long will it last?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: a few ????'s [Re: Anonymous]
    #840401 - 08/24/02 12:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hey dude,

Cows like to chill out under trees because it is shady and cool. So they shit all over the place and love it.

They also llike to walk along fence lines for some reason. And they also shit along fence lines and also tree lines.

I also have a theory about radial shade due to the shifting of the Sun and changing radial shade around small clumps of trees in the center of a pasture. That theory is meaningless though to many people unless they begin finding Shrooms under that enviromental perameter.

Also, Annie (my ex-girlfriend)'s scizophenic little boyfriend of whom also has had a severe brain injury since childhood, searched the entire condo when she was out riding bike (because he started beating her) and found a large quantity of dried Shrooms and then took off never to be seen again.
-This seemingly is not the first time she has allowed people to rob her of my Shrooms that she took upon herself to take away from me.
AAnd that is not the only scitzo in sarasota florida believe me, this place is a circus i tell you.

O.k.
---------------------
About the security issue of keeping your fruits secretive from anyone that may confiscate them. PPut them in an empty shoe-box for a few days to let them dry. and stash that shoebox good dude.

I also had the opportunity to go to the condo the other day and just happened to notice three syringes of p. mexicana honey mycelium syringes in the refridgerator crisper. That is real cute Annie. You have tainted the entire lab and all of its equiptment and you have no use for them as neither would i.
hehehehehehe

These people, they just never listen and i will not give mushrooms to anyone but myself and the ground (or the earth). There is always one loose screw out there somewhere thirsty as hell to screw things up.
SO, and in the past two and half weeks since this inncodent people have brought me mushrooms to identify and all i have to say is "you dont want to eat those.".

....hhehehhehehe.

Keep on shroomin,
GGreatOne

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification