Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

anarchy is inevitable
    #8376117 - 05/08/08 01:33 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

anarchy- 1. a state of society without government or law.
2. political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.
3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.
4. confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith.

anarchy is inevitable...

the harmonious anarchy of Nature's weaving that is. no man made law = Law of Eternal Truth...whatever that is... we always adhere to The Law, yet we don't ackowledge it. anarchy is merely an atunement to the constants of being... It seems that many have a rather negative connotation pop up when the word 'anarchy' is muttered...yet...anarchy is dandy...look at Thoreau... The wavelength of Nature always trumps the faulty institutions which humans prop up in hopes of controlling others and their environment...yet, control is not possible...ultimately, no one has control over anything... anyhoo... anarchy... inevitable? seems so... perhaps some sort of organizational structure shall arise, yet, if in atunement with constants of being, this 'organization' shall merely be a portrayal of The Law of Being...something like that...visions of the could be...ya know... I have a pin that says anarchy is inevitable...this doood saw it in the cafeteria and proceeded to talk at me about how crazy that is and that voting for McCain is the way to go and that all nature is chaos and me o my twas a tad disheartening yet...the wisdom of harmonious earth anarchy always trumps the fallacious, faulty institutions brought about to control...does it not?

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

Edited by MokshaIs (05/08/08 02:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: anarchy is intevitable [Re: MokshaIs]
    #8376166 - 05/08/08 01:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Isn't it also inevitable that people will form social groups which in one way or another will be governed?

OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

Re: anarchy is intevitable [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8376181 - 05/08/08 01:47 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yet, what if this 'governing' comes from atunement with the constants of being? not from some fallacious idea of control capabilities? people naturally look to those who are perceived to be "wise" for guidance. those who seek power and control...not wise...

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Loc: midwest side
    #8376345 - 05/08/08 02:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

It's already happening. Look at Iraq. No law, just religious sects and coalition forces duking it out trying to re-establish some form of law and order. Right now there is no law and order over there. If there was complete lawlessness in the United States, it would likely be a product of citizens having a great disdain for martial law, if it were to happen. It could also be from a massive war. Maybe something would happen to our currency and render it useless? There's plenty of anarchy and lawlessness going on in African countries, where there isn't an established governing body that can enforce any laws. There wasn't any law or order in New Orleans for a while after it was pummelled by Katrina. Anarchy is a bit more than inevitable since it's been happening for centuries, and various reasons.

--------------------

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#8376370 - 05/08/08 02:53 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MokshaIs said:
yet, what if this 'governing' comes from atunement with the constants of being? not from some fallacious idea of control capabilities? people naturally look to those who are perceived to be "wise" for guidance. those who seek power and control...not wise...

We can dream...
:sun:

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#8376437 - 05/08/08 03:41 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

nicely put.
it seems for this vision to be realized we need to come face to face with ourselves... with whatever it is in us that provokes us to live so disharmoniously.

can we look into ourselves for the answer to this?
if not, why?
perhaps we prefer this madness. perhaps we prefer to be sick and die rather than bolster the immune system and fight this psychological disease.

i hear so many people say human nature this and human nature that, but what do we really know about our possible ways of existing, except for our interpretations of what has already happened? can we even allow for the possibility of something different?

the inner dictator, the inner control freak, the inner war monger...
these are our enemies.
those characters on the world stage are playing the parts we have scripted.
the highest among them even realize this. they know that without our tacit consent on some level their "power" is nothing.
we assume this is just some immutable 'human nature' because it is our own individual nature right now. but do we bother to figure out why and how this has come to be?

Edited by Clean (05/08/08 03:46 AM)

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: anarchy is intevitable [Re: Clean]
    #8376474 - 05/08/08 04:24 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Clean said:
i hear so many people say human nature this and human nature that, but what do we really know about our possible ways of existing, except for our interpretations of what has already happened? can we even allow for the possibility of something different?

I think one major advantage our intelligence has given us over other creatures is the ability to look into the future and change our fate. Unfortunately we seem to be squandering this ability at present.

We are doomed unless we can adopt new ways of looking at ourselves and the world.

OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

#8377695 - 05/08/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

"human nature" seems to very often be a projection of dysfunctional psychological processes. So it seems, we know not of our human nature, for that would mean we know nature, yet the common ideology reigning supreme in the world's power structures is a view that humans are somehow separate from nature...insanity.... we are the youngest species on the planet... prepubescent if you will... it's as if we either wake up to Nature, which implies waking up to our hunman nature, or we shall die a young death.

pure anarchy = true, collective freedom

?

the institutions provoke all the havoc... where is war when there is no nation? yet, where is food and healthcare and the such? quite a bind were in. I'm going to the jungle to live the vision. you're all invited! its a work in progress right now.

“I’ve concluded that genius is as common as dirt. We suppress our genius only because we haven’t yet figured out how to manage a population of educated men and women. The solution, I think, is simple and glorious. Let them manage themselves.” -John Taylor Gatto

“Anarchism, really stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.” -Emma Goldman

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

#8380121 - 05/08/08 11:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm using your post as a quote but my replies will be underlined within the quote as not to create confusion between what we both wrote.

Quote:

MokshaIs said:
"human nature" seems to very often be a projection of dysfunctional psychological processes. So it seems, we know not of our human nature, for that would mean we know nature, yet the common ideology reigning supreme in the world's power structures is a view that humans are somehow separate from nature...insanity.... we are the youngest species on the planet... prepubescent if you will... it's as if we either wake up to Nature, which implies waking up to our hunman nature, or we shall die a young death.
Agreed. Humans are a product of nature. This is undeniable. When you say the common ideolog isthat humans are seperate from nature, well.... We really aren't. So I agree there too. The only difference I can see between humans and anything else in nature is that we can commit acts of evil on our own free will. Nothing else does that but human beings, which is probably why that idealogy is so popular amongst most people.

pure anarchy = true, collective freedom

I respectfully disagree with this statement. I consider it true to an extent, but once again, humans are evolved to the point that they can commit acts of evil, with this ability to commit evil also comes the ability to thwart evil and put it in its place. Therefore I believe a form of law is necessary to be upheld; unless we are to live in isolation with AR-15's locked and loaded to keep other people out of our territory.

?

the institutions provoke all the havoc... where is war when there is no nation? yet, where is food and healthcare and the such? quite a bind were in. I'm going to the jungle to live the vision. you're all invited! its a work in progress right now. Aight word, but until a SHTF (Shit hits the fan) scenario, I'll keep my guns ready and practice with them frequently, and my hunting skills keenly homed in. I see no need for myself to move out to a jungle right now, when I can milk what's left of the modern "Babylon" till it's time to get out of dodge. I didn't create this evil greedy mindset that rules most all of the governments. Even so, self preservation is a necessity no matter what God you believe in if any at all.

“I’ve concluded that genius is as common as dirt. We suppress our genius only because we haven’t yet figured out how to manage a population of educated men and women. The solution, I think, is simple and glorious. Let them manage themselves.” -John Taylor Gatto
JTG couldn't have said it any better.

“Anarchism, really stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion How so? Sure, lots of wars are caused by religion, but these are started by groups of people who haven't liberated their minds prior to making religious assumptions. My religion for example, is no to act lawlessly (in an extreem or violent way), I just want to do what satisfies my soul in the way of treating people with respect, this gives me comfort in an unexpressable way. Yea, the high is better than shrooms. ; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property Dunno bout you but in this day and age it can't hurt to own a big acreage. How the heck can that be a bad thing for you or the family if you owned say 80 acres of prime rural land? Really? ; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.” -Emma Goldman

Liberation from the shackles and restraint of government? Now I agree there are more than too many laws set in place which are bad for society. But to be liberated from the shackles and restraint of government????? This is planet Earth and if there is no government in place that's able to meet the needs of society by protecting it, providing it with the basic necessities, and being militarily powerful then guess what, we get f-u-c-k-e-deeeee. It's not going to change till Armageddon. We will need governments. Man if only our current US government would quit wankin their meat to personal gains and actually do their job, this would be more than a great country to live in - It's already a great country, if not the greatest to live in - . Don't believe me? Go to a country that's not allied with the united states, they believe in breaking free of the governmental shackels. *cough* Iraq, afganistan, pakistan, rwanda, israel, portions of southeast/south asia. . Then again there are countries that need to uprise against their governing bodies, throw them over. North Korea is a prime example. Scarey, scarey place to be if you want to think independently online, outloud, or in writing. The United States is one of only a few diamonds in a large box of handgrenades. I find it wrong to disrespect the country as a whole, but proper to express disdain for the laws and government if you wish to do so. At least you won't get your head split in half by a bullet for doing it here, unlike 90% of the world.

I do LOVE this country!

--------------------

Offlinev00d00chi1d
Stranger

#8380278 - 05/09/08 12:07 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Oweyervishice said:
Isn't it also inevitable that people will form social groups which in one way or another will be governed?

My thoughts exactly. If the government collapsed there would be mass chaos and the small pockets of people that band together to survive will form groups based on some sort of leadership and roleplaying structure of management.

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: anarchy is inevitable [Re: MokshaIs]
    #8380376 - 05/09/08 12:35 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

kinda like freedom is impossible within a system of control.
I think if mother earth is our psychiatrist
we are working slowly( very fucking slowly ) thru our issues..that is the commonconsciosness..

ever read like, Lao Tzu..Taoist ideas and such??

The Tao Te Ching or "The Way and its power"

its speaks of such things as you speak of and hint at..

also reccomended
Aurobindo

a hindu.

especially his writings titled The New Bieng, The New Race, and The New Body

peace and shroomyness..

OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

Re: anarchy is inevitable [Re: shaggy101]
    #8380763 - 05/09/08 03:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for the suggestions shaggy. yes, Lao Tzu is very dandy.... Aurobindo... i am excited...
:mushroom2::rainbowcloud::tripping:

and thank you for the thoughtful reply ray40cal...

as for the SHTF scenario... the shit has hit the fan. It's soaring toward America from all corners of the globe to whop us right in the face:grin:
The splatter damage to Life may leave a considerable mark...yet, Life goes on... earth eats the unreality... Reality eats the earth...so and and so forth...

it just so happens to seem to be to 'me' that it is rather smart to facilitate, foster, and wise up the the inevitable... 

anarchy is tree...

spring........summer........fall........winter........spring

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

Edited by MokshaIs (05/09/08 03:56 AM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8380968 - 05/09/08 07:34 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MokshaIs said:

yo that is why i tell people to get away from me man, People assume im intelligent and wise or something and want to give me power and control and im like shit son that aint wise to begin with. ^.^ then my wisdom starts to fade its some sort of system like that or something.

is full out faith,trust and devotion ever really that wise?

"any who My thoughts exactly. If the government collapsed there would be mass chaos and the small pockets of people that band together to survive will form groups based on some sort of leadership and roleplaying structure of management. "

something of that sort. good get a sociology book and read about the steps of revolution and social change. it will say the same things theres a natural break down to that. When shit comes down to it, it doesnt matter how big the revolution once the liberation occurs theres the reformation with new leadership whether it be a group leadership or singular. Its nature to have a form or control that doesnt mean supreme overlords tho.

pretty much look at animals do you consider them to live in anarchy? based on food supply,predators, and habitat They form social structures and systems of how to conduct life, a really good example might be coyotes who also hunt in a group

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinekriminalelement
"jesus wept."
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ay! los popos estan aqui!
Re: anarchy is intevitable [Re: thedudenj]
    #8382202 - 05/09/08 03:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

As an anarchist I believe we already exist in this state but we have constructed illusions of control. The "leaders" and the powerful appear to have control and may exert control over us, but in reality it is an externality of the meaningless power they possess.

This is especially true on a large scale when international laws break down.

--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

Re: anarchy is intevitable [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8382286 - 05/09/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Daria...:tripping:

yea. 'tis as if anarchy Is, we just refuse to acknowledge it.

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: anarchy is inevitable [Re: v00d00chi1d]
    #8382331 - 05/09/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

unless we can completely eradicate the hunger for power from the human psyche then there will always be someone trying to govern someone else

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

Re: anarchy is inevitable [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8382478 - 05/09/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

When I make it to your side you have to King me. Those are the rules. Checkers??

--------------------

Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Re: anarchy is intevitable [Re: kriminalelement]
    #8399524 - 05/14/08 01:41 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

kriminalelement said:
As an anarchist I believe we already exist in this state but we have constructed illusions of control. The "leaders" and the powerful appear to have control and may exert control over us, but in reality it is an externality of the meaningless power they possess.

This is especially true on a large scale when international laws break down.

No they aren't illusions. The government and 'leaders' do in fact have control over certain things, but not control over our minds. Take for instance, the govt. controls the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA: Pharms and non-organic horrid food can do bad things to people, making them need to buy more overpriced medication.Their power isn't meaningless, it is being abused at best. People high up exert control over others for personal gain, and sweep it under the rug. Greed, hate, and certainly pride are the root of all this abused 'control'. International laws have never in the history of mankind been not 'brokendown'. There's never been a state of time when the whole world was unified in their own laws, and the laws were being respected. Nothing's really changed, except for the types of weapons and shape of the money. The days of mankind are likely drawing to a close anyways. So what of anarchy? How is it remotely usefull? It won't help anyone's situation, unless things are to the point when a government is going to be overthrown by a vast majority of citizens all acting on the same concensus. North Korea, again. You can't tell me with a straight face that kim jong il's power or control is just an illusion. People in that country are not rising up against the govt. because their family members in concentration camps will be killed. He'd have no qualm with killing the first born child of every nk citizen and pissing on the mother, and noone could stop him short of us starting a massive war in which people fighting against us don't want to but are fearing for the lives of their family. That's not an illusion, he has that power, he drinks our american henessey by the gallon, then abuses that power. He has control over the action of every person there, but only a person can control what they think of it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals