Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO
    #839843 - 08/24/02 05:05 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

GOD.

tHINK ABOUT IT. WE LIVE ON A VAST GLOBE SPINNING THROUGH THE COSMOS. DO WE EVER ACKNOWLEDGE THIS? DO WE FUCK.THE ONLY TIME WE REALLY FEEL OUR NATURAL STATE(THUS FEEL CLOSER TO GOD) IS WHEN WE ARE SO INEBRIATED ON ALCOHOL THAT THE ILLUSIONS GENERATED BY OUR DISTANCE FROM THE DIVINE BEING ARE SHATTERED, AND WE FEEL THE MOTION OF THE EARTH.THATS RIGHT, AND AS WITH SO MANY RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCES, IT USUALLY ENDS UP WITH OUR BODY PURGING THE TOXINS THAT HOLD US BACK FROM REALITY.IS IT A COINCIDENCE THAT .AT THIS POINT,WE CHANT "OH GOD,OH GOD" REPEATEDLY?I THINK NOT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO [Re: ]
    #839846 - 08/24/02 05:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

um. if you consider sensory deprivation and slurred speech being closer to god, i will kill your god no questions asked

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Anonymous

Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO [Re: Eightball]
    #839865 - 08/24/02 05:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

.ALCOHOL IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT.YOUR NARROW MINDED ATTITUDE SHOWS ONLY THE ENFEEBLEMENT OF YOUR OWN ATROPHIED BRAIN.WAKE UP TO THE JOY INHERENT IN ALCOHOL ADDICTION.YOU'LL NEVER LOOK BACK!WHY DOES OUR OWN GOVERNMENT ( CRISTIAN,MIND YOU)ALLOW ITS SALE AND CONSUMPTION? WHY DO THE EVIL CHILD EATING MUSLIMS BAN IT? HMMM?BECAUSE IT IS THE ONE TRUE PATH TO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.DID JESUS NOT SINKETH THE PISS ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH HIS BUDDIES?DIDN'T HE TRANSFORM WATER INTO WINE AT THE WEDDING IN CAANA? YOULL NOTICE THERES NO MENTION OF HIM WHIPPING OUT THE MUSHIES, OR CUTTING LINES, OR SHOOTING UP, OR ROLLING A JOINT.NO, HE WAS INTO HIS FATHERS GREATEST GIFT, THAT OF THE FERMENTED FRUIT.

Anonymous

#839867 - 08/24/02 05:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I thought you were going to say "shouting"

Is your shift key broke?

Posting all in caps has been considered rude in every message board I have posted at.

Are you eyes bothering you?

Cheers,

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #839909 - 08/24/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LMAO!!

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#839910 - 08/24/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

IM FROM N.Y YOU IGNORANT LITTLE MENTAL MIDGET.OF COURSE I SHOUT.OBVIOUSLY THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN THE MILKMANS LEG.

Anonymous

Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO [Re: Xlea321]
    #839917 - 08/24/02 05:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

LAUGHING????BLASPHEMER!!! VERILY THE VENGEFULL LORD SHALL SMITE THEE IN THE WEENIE,AND YOUR LIVER WILL MAKE A STEALTHY GETAWAY THROUGH YOUR ALREADY SOMEWHAT DISTENDED RECTUM.(TRY PUSHING IT BACK IN WITH A TEASPOON).

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #839935 - 08/24/02 06:06 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

My dear friend-down-under: It is most obvious that you are NOT an American. Americans do not use the term "wanker" or call themselves a "Yank".

G'day, mate!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #839973 - 08/24/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I didn't bother to read the post, but eightball, just thought I would correct you and say sensory deprivation can lead you closer to god like in sensory deprivation tank, but alchohol sure does not.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #841476 - 08/24/02 11:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Jeff K ???

Offlinecrass_uk
trippitaka
Loc: England
Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO [Re: Swami]
    #841502 - 08/24/02 11:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

beer is :grin "shit hot". sounds like bfy is in the uk with that lingo.

--------------------
come on baby light my fire.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSER TO [Re: Swami]
    #841723 - 08/25/02 04:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

He seems more like a 'down-and-outer' to me.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineUnity333
addict
 User Gallery

#848289 - 08/28/02 01:37 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

GOD? I dont believe in this.. And drinking yourself stupid will not help nither.
You can believe this if you want.. Here have a drink on me.. and tell me all about your god......

http://mushrooms.batcave.net/New%20index%5F2.htm

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSE [Re: ]
    #848625 - 08/28/02 06:46 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

First I have to say that anyone who actually feels that alcohol does anything other but cloud judgment and create stupidity in larger doses (social drinking is different from drinking to get drunk) should stay trashed all the time; it will keep them from actually exerting their rediculous opinion in any meaningful way. But I also have to assume that this is a joke. And a bad one at that. The only way you could sensibly arguee that alcohol brings you closer to god is by pointing out that it causes more fatalities thatn any other drug, in that way (depending on your beliefs regarding the afterlife) you may get closer to god. It's truly sad that some one would praise a substance that dulls the senses ina forum devoted to one of the few substances that actually brings our senses to a higher level.

I also have to point out that true sacraments do not generate dependancy. Mescaline ingestion via peyote in the Native American church, no one is dependant on peyote. Psylocybin use in a ritualized context in central and south american peoples, no one is dependant on Psylocybe mushrooms. The list goes on and on. Now look at alcohol, a drug which brings addiction to millions fo people world wide. A substance which rots the body from the inside out when used in excess. A drug that, while a fine social implement when used in moderation, by its own nature reduces the users ability to judge what a moderate level of ingestion is.

I could keep going here, but its unecessary. Any one worthy of hearing the message from the mushroom and anyone who has seen the darker side of alcohol already knows the truth behind the matter.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSE [Re: Teon]
    #851003 - 08/29/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

The only way you could sensibly arguee that alcohol brings you closer to god is by pointing out that it causes more fatalities thatn any other drug, in that way (depending on your beliefs regarding the afterlife) you may get closer to god.

LMFAO!!!

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
Re: ALCOHOL IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT BRINGS YOU CLOSE [Re: Adamist]
    #851361 - 08/29/02 01:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

MUAHAHAHAHA

godbedamned that was funnay

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract