Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Support your local N.R.A
    #839817 - 08/24/02 06:42 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I am an AMERICAN. i BELIEVE ALL AMERICANS HAVE THE RIGHT, NAY, THE DUTY TO BEAR ARMS.iN FACT, I BELIEVE WE ALL HAVE TO RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE OUT AS MANY OF EACH OTHER AS POSSIBLE. LETS FACE IT, AS AN EXAMPLE OF HUMANITY, WE REALLY ARE LOWER ON THE EVOLUTIONARY SCALE THAN A DOWN SYNDROME SLOTH.aND ABOUT AS WORTHWHILE. i FULLY UNDERSTAND THE HATE DIRECTED AT US NOT ONLY BY OUR SWARTHY COUSINS IN THE MIDDLE EAST , BUT INDEED BY REST OF THE WORLD. aNY PEOPLE THAT WOULD ALLOW A MILDY BRAIN DAMAGED INBRED SUCH AS gEORGE W BUSH( NOTE, BUSH IS ANOTHER NAME FOR CUNT) TO BUY HIS WAY INTO THE PRESIDENCY FULLY DESERVES TO DIE HORRIBLY IN A CLOUD OF POISON DUST AND BURNING AVGAS. 9-11 WAS A GOOD START, BUT WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.DEATH TO US ALL! i'D GO FIRST, BUT ITS SUCH FUN TO WATCH MY FAT, LAZY, STUPID COUNTRYMEN WHINE LIKE LITTLE BITCHES WHEN A FEW SHIT-FOR -BRAINS DIE IN A BUILDING THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY BADLY DESIGNED( NOTCH ANOTHER ONE UP TO OUR IMPECCABLE EDUCATION SYSTEM) MY FELLOW AMERICANS,bE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES. HAVE YOU NEVER WOKEN UP WITH THE FEELING THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FEEDING TUBE FOR A PARASITIC LEECH THAT SUCKS BACK CRAP FOOD AND SHITS OUT EVEN WORSE CULTURE?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
Re: Support your local N.R.A [Re: ]
    #839824 - 08/24/02 06:49 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Okay. Whatever dude. What does that even have to do with the NRA? You must have been mistreated as a child. You need to work on that hate & anger.

You really should try some shrooms. It might solve your problem.

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Political Discussion