Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWakingUp
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
GROW PINS GROW!!!!!!!!
    #8391133 - 05/11/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Okay i know i know, patience

but ive had pins for 4 days! i keep reading of people having from pins to full grown in 5

im fanning as much as possible, like 6 times a day, i just bought an air pump and stuck both tubes under my perlite, ive had a bubbleh running 24/7 so that must be getting some fresh air in there

what should i check for? could my humidity be too high?

i know they will grow eventually, i just want to treat them right you know ? also the very first pin i saw hasnt really grown much, but has a little, the ones around it have surpassed it, and its head is white now, abort ? should i pick it? i dont know if the white is mycelium or not cause other pins had bits and it doesnt look like that, just looks like the head turned white...

anyhow if i have white on my heads, too much humidity ? its just a little

thanks

btw i think i need a new analog hygrometer, i bought one from the pet shop for $15, it always says 80%, im asuming that means its always higher than that, bah

my digital hygro has been saying 70 something tho, which i really dont think is right, its a $12 unit i modified by removing the RH sensor from inside the unit and soldering a wire to it so i can put it in the FC, maybee its died, also it doesnt seem to work right after i mist, if water gets on the wire contacts... whatever, i guess ill order a good analog hygro online... i need 3 actually, for my current fc, and the one i just built today, and the one im going to build next week, any recommend an online source ? thanks

--------------------
I've found myself, and found nothing...
My NEW GROW ROOM BITCHES!!!
My Current HPOO Project!

and this is a chipmunk on my hand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHoleSnype
I love me some me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: DF DUBS
Re: GROW PINS GROW!!!!!!!! [Re: WakingUp]
    #8391139 - 05/11/08 11:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Bro, it sounds like they are getting to much air. Mist the sides of the FC and reduce your fanning. If you fan the shit out of them and have a pump going, the humidity is going to be low. If you have a pump, you should only fan 1 or 2 times daily. When you fan, just do it for a few seconds. Them dudes won't do shit if the air is dry. Misting the sides of the FC goes a long way for bringing up RH. Don't worry, I was over-loving my cakes at first too. Just get that RH up and give them a break, they should be fine bro.

--------------------
"I'm sofa king we todd did." ~ Rick James

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
    #8391142 - 05/11/08 11:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know of any online sources but you could try a good cigar shop, I got one for $9.99 and it seems to be working fine.
I suppose you could find them online at a cigar website.
Peace.

OfflineWakingUp
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: GROW PINS GROW!!!!!!!! [Re: creekfreek]
    #8391173 - 05/11/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

okay so now my RH may be too low

shit

--------------------
I've found myself, and found nothing...
My NEW GROW ROOM BITCHES!!!
My Current HPOO Project!

and this is a chipmunk on my hand

InvisibleHoleSnype
I love me some me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: DF DUBS
    #8391182 - 05/11/08 11:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Don't worry bro, just don't fan the shit out of it, mist the sides, and let her be for a while.

I am not absolutely positive that it is low RH, but that will damn sure stop them shrooms from growing. From reading your post, it sounds like the excessive FAE is causing the RH to drop. Just MHO.

--------------------
"I'm sofa king we todd did." ~ Rick James

OfflineShadowSpore
abort
Male

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: GROW PINS GROW!!!!!!!! [Re: HoleSnype]
    #8393625 - 05/12/08 05:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

^^^^:thumbup:

mist the shit out of the terrarium and lightly mist the cakes

then dont even look for 24 hrs

sometimes a little neglect is all they need:p

--------------------
"Lesson over, class may now eat their science projects" - Shdwstr
:mushroom2:My Grow Threads:mushroom2:
SG30
Thai Mystery
Penis Envy
Treasure Coast
B+
Australian

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,020 topic views. 13 members, 85 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.