Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: a recommendation for those who seek the truth [Re: Veritas]
    #8392605 - 05/12/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

exactly why jesus died

even christians fall victim to the temptations of the world...even ppl who wait till they are married for sex do

but they are less likely because they have indured temptation for what they know to be right...and when you resist the urges of evil you become more and more able to defend against its attack because you recognize it for what it really is

those who continually indulge are the least likely to see the truth and probably the most likely to be atheist's because they are worldly...pushed so far away from god they can't see the truth when explaining itself to them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: a recommendation for those who seek the truth [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8392609 - 05/12/08 12:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

we both know that you are basing this assumption based on religious ppl vs non religious ppl and NOT based on ppl who wait until they are married for sex(which 99% of ppl including christians do NOT do)

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: a recommendation for those who seek the truth [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #8392614 - 05/12/08 12:51 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
look at everyone around you...most ppl are MISERABLE in their relationships...riddled with fear and no matter how much they may try to convince you that there relationship is different in this age most times over then not ppl do not stay together

well that is accept for ppl who wait until they are married...odd huh?

Again, you base this upon...? I've met happy couples who were far from virgin when they got together, and talked to people who were miserable because they were virgins when they got together & then discovered they were sexually incompatible. You are talking out of your ass on this one, IMO. Being a virgin when you get married guarantees NOTHING except having sex for the first time with your spouse.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8392620 - 05/12/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

And where are the facts (not your opinion) backing up your assertion? Please reveal to us.

Are you aware that teenage girls who attend Christian programs that teach abstinence are more likely to get pregnant out of wedlock than those who do not attend?

--------------------

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392627 - 05/12/08 12:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

just because someone has already has had sex does not mean they cannot have a lasting "happy" relationship tho I would be very suspicious of wheather these ppl are TRUELY happy or just want ppl to THINK they are happy

to match up with what the media has said should happen...meet your one and only...unable to resist the temptation of each others flesh only to be married and live happily ever after(and I'm not saying this is not possible)

private parts comes to mind

there are exceptions to every rule...that is every human rule

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392633 - 05/12/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I could also see a senario where someone DOES wait till they are married and then falls into the temptations of the flesh and use the excuse "we weren't sexually compatible" to excuse their actions

I would also like to know more about this person...not to say I don't believe you but I don't believe you...ppl often curve their arguements and invent facts to prove their prideful selves right

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392645 - 05/12/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

what you mean you don't have the facts...you just told me that studies comfirmed that you were right so you mean you were decieving us...well thats odd

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #8392655 - 05/12/08 01:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ppl often curve their arguements and invent facts to prove their prideful selves right

You mean like "99% of people do not wait until marriage to have sex" or "if you wait until you are married to have sex you will be free of pain from past relationships and free of the temptation of others' flesh"?  :lol:

It's clear that you cannot provide a basis for your assertions, and that the so-called "facts" you've presented are either your opinion or something you are repeating from Bible study class.  Until you can SHOW that those who are virgin at marriage are actually happier, uninterested in extra-marital sex & free of the pain of past relationships, you have not made a single point.  :shrug:

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392663 - 05/12/08 01:05 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'll be perfectly honest I don't have the statistics and in my mind they are besides the point because ppl have gone so far down but I will look and I would imagine if I can find them they will back me up

I posted based on faith..does that make me a deceiver too? kinda..but I am a flawed human being who needs forgiveness just like any of you

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392669 - 05/12/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I will look for info but you have ignored my question about this person

they don't exist do they?

most of what I'm speaking has come from my own realizations believe it or not...tho obviously things I've read and church and my life experience and obversations play a role as well

Edited by Iamthewalrus (05/12/08 01:08 PM)

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8392691 - 05/12/08 01:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I may joke, but I never bullshit. Do a simple Google search: 'Failure of Abstinence Programs'. There are at least a dozen or more reputable links.

Now point me to your fabricated studies.

Hmmm, who is the more honest poster: The Christian or the athiest - and what does that tell us?

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8392704 - 05/12/08 01:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I'll be perfectly honest I don't have the statistics and in my mind they are besides the point

A perfectly honest person would not make shit up to back up his contention, now would he?

--------------------

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392756 - 05/12/08 01:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not perfect I never claimed to be...but I'm honest of my failures which you are not...you still haven't posted any info and if you had it you would rather then "do a google search"

I would bet that you did the search after and are now hiding your deceit

but this is getting silly

Edited by Iamthewalrus (05/12/08 01:29 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8392764 - 05/12/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
its your soul dude

I have done my job in preaching the gospel(and will most likely continue to do so)

wheather you wake up or not is your choice but I will speak the truth regardless

I've been doing the same with you. I will continue to "preach" against fear based religions as I know about them intimately and the damage they cause. So I will speak the truth regardless.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

#8392784 - 05/12/08 01:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I promise you that this more then "flirting" or "curiosity" its mostly a need to have something they can't..I'm not gonna claim that this is all because I"m just that amazingly attractive...I am a challenge..a conquest for a society of women who feel the need to be dominant over men

Can't won't don't. Not impressive. When a girl is attracted, what she really wants to know is if you can be a Man, and Love her. She will even be willing to spread her legs, just on the off chance that you will deliver what she Knows you are capable of. She's not craving the unattainable, she's trying to meet you half way. There is no dividing wall between sex and love. They merge with each other, and in this process, what is reserved for the self, and God, becomes clear. You can't just expect a girl to take your word for it. Trying to play Daddy is nice, but you won't win a girls whole heart that way. She'll give you a little, for the attempt, if you're lucky. But she'll always be looking, even if it's in her imagination, and this is the main reason, IMO for most of the cheating that goes on.

Separating love and sex, is something to get to, not to start with. If you've already gotten there, some consideration for the girls naivety is in order. To me, that means, giving her what she wants, not holding back and trying to explain that it's "better" that way. She will never Know, despite your words, and you will end up with a girl who clings to the scarcity of love she believes is available, but doesn't know what she actually is.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392791 - 05/12/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

so far after reading one of the sites it seems as tho these are failed PROGRAMS to try and help kids obstain but not facts of "ppl who wait vs ppl who don't" at all

you are trying to prove me wrong based on information that has nothing to do with our original arguement...if that is not deception in the attempt to validate yourself wheather you are right or not I don't know what is

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8392810 - 05/12/08 01:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I'll be perfectly honest

Quote:

I'm not perfect I never claimed to be

Hard to keep your story straight form one minute to the next, isn't it? Being righteous sure is fun though!

Quote:

I would bet that you did the search after and are now hiding your deceit

You would be dead wrong. I have previously mentioned these studies in another thread. I would wager you only have the balls to call me a liar from a great distance, my tiresome and phony brother.

--------------------

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#8392813 - 05/12/08 01:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

well its either that or just plain ignorance but regardless I've yet to see any #'s concerning those who wait and those who don't

thats why you posted the google search instead of posting a specific site...by posting the search your chance of actually posting anything proving me wrong increases without actually having to read anything yourself

you don't tie yourself down to any information from a specific site and you don't have to do any reading

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

#8392817 - 05/12/08 01:44 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I am a virgin...I don't even want to have sex anymore...

:haha:
fag

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: a recommendation for those who seek the truth [Re: TheCow]
    #8392820 - 05/12/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

People who don't "want" to have sex are by and large afraid of sex. Unless of course they have a serious hormonal deficiency.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom