Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
My Salvia Trip -A Psychological and Life-Changing Experience
    #2451318 - 03/19/04 11:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hi
Last night I tripped with Salvia and I experienced a very strange thing, something that shattered my whole being. I have tripped 10 times with mushrooms and 2 times with Salvia before, but yesterday was incomparable ! I really want to share it now.

So, I had dinner, watched a comedy on TV, read some posts here in the shroomery about Salvia and mushrooms, and decided that tonight is the night I will trip with Salvia. I was planning a Salvia trip since several weeks, just "waiting for the right moment" and that night was it. I had not smoked weed or drunk alcohol the day before, so I felt my mind clear and ready for a trip.

I prepared my room, darkened it, switched off my phone, lit some candles, and choose a nice ambient music to play very softly - Aphex Twin selected ambient works. I closed my eyes and tried to meditate during the first song, Xtal, and when the second track began I lighted my bong, which I had stuffed with 200mg Salvia 5x.

And than it began. At the end of the first toke I felt a push on my body, I somehow felt that I should toke one more time, I did, and suddenly I was not myself in my room anymore!

I was a part of an organizm, or a group of creatures, we were somehow connected. I felt I was sent to this world, to do something, but now I was returning to my origins. Like everything before has been an illusion , a dream, and now I had awakened from it. The others somehow told me that this was who I truly was, and everything else was not real. I was really a part of a symbiotic creature, I even felt my body was in a new form, like the new borders of my body were pressing it. Everything I was in our world was just a function of who I was here, my real being.

I became a "bit" scared, some part of me remembered our world and was afraid that I will never return to it, or i will return changed forever and insane. But than I somehow heard the music playing, and it reminded me that I was in my room, under the effects of a potent drug, and this was somehow temporary. Than the weird reality ended and I opened my eyes(i don't know if what I felt was seen by me, or just felt by me, the point is it was like real) and was in my room again.

Was this breaking through on Salvia? I somehow expected tunnels in the walls and new dimensions , the Green Goddess, and caleidoscopic colors. I have read trip reports where people turned into objects, but I turned into a living thing, made of several entitites, is this the same? I later decided that it depends on the personality, I am almost 23 and I am not the dreamer i was several years ago, for good or bad :-(), and I don't know if I believe anymore in spirit world and god...

I looked at my computer, and realized that just 12 minutes have passed, though it felt much much more. I began to come back to my senses , and return to my normal personality. I noticed that the music had been integral to my exerience, at the peak of the trip the beat was interacting with my body and almost shaping it. The music was like a wall, or rather it formed my body.

I was now thinking clearly, I felt my mind has never been more objective and accurate. I read in other trip reports of such afterglow effect of clarity of the mind. I began to analyze what had just happened. Had I had contact with alien entities? There was really something besides me there, many things actually! Or was there?

My rational mind tried to explain things. I decided that what I felt was not an alien world, but a very very different view of myself, of the different parts of my personality, a view that I had completely forgoten until now. Myself in the alien world was my ego here, and the other entities were other parts of my mind. Does those sound valid to u, or should I look for sense at all in the Salvia world?

I normally live my life, in the illusion of the world, and this illusion is necessary to survive and interact with other people. However, sometimes this illusion makes us forget some things and clouds us. So such a trip is a beneficial influence, even if it scares u for a while. Maybe everything is an illusion, or rather a valid viewpoint, of reality, which is one for all of us. But it is somehow very difficult to convey such inner feelings and realities with crude forms of communication like human language, so we, people, forget that which we don't seee everyday.

Salvia somehow made me look outside of life, step out of everything, outside of myself. That night I thought how I could use this in a positive way, to see how I could change myself for the better. I had in my mind the issues that have bothered me recently, the things in myself that prevent me from doing better. For example, I thought I should work harder for my career, and I really want to succeed. And i somehow understood that because i am focused on my personality and how to improve it, that's why my trip was centered around my being.

I was returning to the world, or going back to it, gradually becoming completely sober. This world is an that it is an interaction with other people like myself, and I felt that now I should make the choices I want to change my personality and life for the better(the real life, like job, love, friends, etc.) . And i felt that having the right attitude and mind and ideas is very important, but actually only the actions I will take as a result of these thoughts can change the world and my life in it repsectively.

I felt that right now I feel things differently, and I will forget them soon , so I wrote down some of the thoughts i had . I don't want to forget again, I want to change for the better!

Today I feel happy and relaxed :-)) I went to work and now I am writing this post, wanting to share my experience and looking for someone who will say "I understand u man". Isn't it great to have such a forum :-))

I am really looking for your comments of the mystery that is Salvia.
Thanks for your attention, peace and love to u all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: My Salvia Trip -A Psychological and Life-Changing Experience [Re: gotmagog]
    #2451421 - 03/19/04 11:52 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Nice report man. I have been wanting to try salvia for a long time. Its so expensive at the headshops in my town. I am thinking of buying some though.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2453084 - 03/19/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

nice, thats an awesome trip report, i wish i tripped like that with salvia. :smile:

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2453455 - 03/20/04 02:21 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

my most profound drug experiences have occured when I'm tripping so hard that I "forget" I'm even tripping.... that causes some very interesting reactions :laugh:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: My Salvia Trip -A Psychological and Life-Changing Experi [Re: gotmagog]
    #2453685 - 03/20/04 07:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I really enjoyed reading that :smile:

Glad to hear of the positive impact it has had on you!!

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: none of this is real
Re: My Salvia Trip -A Psychological and Life-Changing Experi [Re: gotmagog]
    #2456597 - 03/21/04 05:39 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Wow gotmagog!  thats a really positive Salvia experience, i wonder if Lady-Salvia comes into our reality  for a short time too ?:sun:  You can trip verrry hard on the salvia,"i actually became a piece of music for a while" (Bliss) weird but i do not have the desire to do it all the time (like most folk) unlike other things!!!! Its marvelous that we can share all this stuff on any level (perfect) :yesnod:  Hmmm i think salvia lets us experiance from our subconscious awareness :eek:(cant seem to put into words though) Yeah thats it!!! there is something very old and primative about this substance .....Dreams are as  real as  reality but salvia is even more  real than reality..hope this  helps :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Edited by llama (03/21/04 06:59 AM)

Offlineamilcar
Stranger

#8391187 - 05/11/08 11:58 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I understand u man, life's never gonna be the same again :smile:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: My Salvia Trip -A Psychological and Life-Changing Experience [Re: amilcar]
    #8391467 - 05/12/08 01:55 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I wish I could have Salvia experiences like this. I think I've blasted too much of this into my system, though, as I either get no effects and just feel hot and sweaty, or skyrocket into the amnesiac state and remember nothing due to reverse tolerance. Blah.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: My Salvia Trip -A Psychological and Life-Changing Experience [Re: deCypher]
    #8391905 - 05/12/08 08:34 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

was it a break through?
yes - as strong as it gets. (breakthrough is a terrible misnomer, perpetrated by unclear thinking)

did you think unclearly?
No - you did great, you related directly to what you were experiencing, but did not declare certainty. The openendedness of your thinking made it very clear.
Certainty of meaning is not the issue at all, dynamic connectiedness is - in the world of mind.

should you have more belief in the lady or spirits?
No - such visions are synthetic proxies for the aggregate of what is happenning in mind.

can you see geometrics visuals on salvia?
Yes - probably with lighter doses, as the layering in mind is just begginning, but is not yet all encompassing, then you will see the candy jewels, the branching fractals etc...

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract