Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDscid
 User Gallery

LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though
    #8384336 - 05/10/08 03:18 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Ive taken it around 10 times, give or take 2...first few times were blotter, then after that Ive only gotten straight from the vile. Note: I trip HARD on everything. Much harder (further) and much longer (2-3x longer) than all of my friends. I dunno if it has to do with schizophrenia or not...but with that said...Id like a little help/guidance with what LSD has to offer.

Blotter was 2 hits, every time.
The first few blotter gave me strong visuals, with no scary body sensations...I liked it. Then, the vile, totally different experience. 2 hits- Really intense, low visuals, I loved it. Still nothing too wrong. I loooved acid after that.

Then I got some really good stuff later down the road from my friend, I had just bought a violin, and I was sure I wanted to experiment with 3 hits and the instrument, since I had taken 2 before. I ended up not being able to play due to freezing weather, and was forced to stay in.

To avoid a trip report, Ill just say that time was a lot for me. Thinking back, it was like blacking out for 3 hours, coming to, and then everything got bad.
It opened my eyes to the power of LSD. I knew it was strong, but this put me staring at death. I ended up lying on my bed, straining sooo hard, and my heart was going sooo fast. I thought if I didnt have cardiac arrest, I was going to have a stroke. Then I started drifting away. I was visiting, and ended up at my parents that night (wanting privacy for the violin)I was afraid of dying in their bed, and leaving them with that. Losing all my friends. So I was just trying to stay alive, it felt. Straining away. It was unreal. Why did it do that? The white light came, and I didnt feel my heart beating like crazy. The only thing I felt or heard was some classical music I had going. I decided the only way I could survive it was to just listen to the music, and try to keep a conscious stream - it felt like I was about to fall asleep, with the light, and I just couldnt just let myself do that. The next day came, and I learned to be more careful, and some insight.

Then later on down the road again - this acid, still vile, took 2 hits each time. 2 times were weak, and the next two times it felt like my blood was as thick as oil. Which was uncomfortable, but playing piano made it go away.

I really dont all of the negative bodily sensations/effects. They scare me now. Anything you could say to help me think it out? I havent taken any in a couple months, and would like to use it, but I just want to know what the deal is with the pain - what brings it on? Why is it not always there, among other things.

If you have anything helpful to say, thats what Im looking for. Im just so unsure about LSDs safety. I know weird body sensations are normal...but, when does it become abnormal sensations, ya know?

Thanks...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDscid
 User Gallery

Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: Dscid]
    #8386475 - 05/10/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This is an excerpt from a post from someone else in the forums awhile back:

"-Throughout the entire trip I have always noticed a strange pulling sensation on my chest, as if someone was grabbing my chest muscles from the inside and pulling them inwards. It is extremely uncomfortable and can get intense enough to the point where I need to curl up or constantly massage and grab my chest to avoid feeling the sensation"

That too, what is that.

Bump

OfflineJFro
Stranger

#8387131 - 05/10/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not too sure on the validity of it or not, but there have been reports of some acid containing strychnine, a compound that tightens blood vessels and muscles, I believe too. I have had many similar experiences on acid like yours where my back is just in this incredibly agonizing pain and sometimes it can really putta damper on the trip. This is what I am assuming it could be, as this is what I have always heard - doesn't mean its true, but it is possible

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: JFro]
    #8387136 - 05/10/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

the probability of getting strychnine in acid is .0000001%

--------------------

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: Coaster]
    #8387178 - 05/10/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
the probability of getting strychnine in acid is .0000001%

Not to say that chemical is what's causing it, but how do you know the chances are that low?

Another possibility is that your twisted mind is making you feel physical sensations with no basis in reality. If it really bothers you that much, maybe acid isn't for you?

OfflineDscid
 User Gallery

Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #8387618 - 05/11/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno about strychnine, I read it was low too.

I've never had much with back problems, or much muscular. So I figure it's probably something else.

Could someone explain how some acid can be different, so different from other acid? Like I said, the first separate blotter experiences I had were nothing like the various viles I had later on. It sure doesn't seem like set/setting was the reason for it. Just felt like different acid, and my friends agree that there were differences. The reason I'm reaching out here is because I need guidance from experienced users, not from people like my friends who've had just as much as me.

Blood thickened feeling ...does that have anything do with blood pressures or anything? Like I said I thought I was about to stroke out. I was weary of it, so, I took a one hit dose the next time after, and got none of the negative bodily effects. Just every once in awhile.

Even if you can't answer anything above directly. How often does it happen to you!? I just need to know if what happens is normal, or what. I don't want to go in fearless and end up with a mess either. I don't really know how this is 'coming off' but...yeah, just things I've been wondering for months...wanting help, finally decided to ask

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #8389158 - 05/11/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Unfortunately there is only speculation as to why different batches feel so much different. The person/people best suited to answer those types of questions would be the chemists producing the LSD, but you won't find any of that here. Different routes of synthesis, varying levels of purity, and the mindstate of the person who takes it are some possible reasons for doses feeling different.

But I often wonder the same thing.

--------------------

OfflineSparkabowl
Stranger
Male

Loc: South Fl
Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: the free thinker]
    #8389413 - 05/11/08 03:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

do u smoke a bowl on ur trip? i know that always helps me when i start geting negative thoughts/feelings, friends of mine do wipids when shit hits the fan and they say it always helps so maybe try that?

--------------------
Explain this Clarissa...

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: Sparkabowl]
    #8389523 - 05/11/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You should just trip at lower doses for a while to get completely used to the sensations except not while tripping your fucking nuts off.

Oh, and for your terrifying experience: that's normal. I know it's hard to remember when you think you're going to die, but nobody's ever died from acid. Listen to The Beatles, they can explain it better than I can.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: the free thinker]
    #8389716 - 05/11/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the free thinker said:
The person/people best suited to answer those types of questions would be the chemists producing the LSD, but you won't find any of that here.

Good thing you don't need to actually have produced LSD to answer such an easy question.

When it comes to purity, it will only make a trip stronger or weaker, not different.

The whole strychnine thing is idiotic bullshit. Do some research, people.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #8389894 - 05/11/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

you can usually expect sensations compounding, and some need to let go of tension.
awareness keeps sweeping the body.
it's cool.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineEndlessness
Nexus Refugee

Re: LSD ?? semi-report/more questioning though [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8390210 - 05/11/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

strychnine in acid is a myth.. it has NEVER been documented, so its not even that the chances are low, they are inexistent...

either you´re getting a research chemical (like DOB or so) that has increased physical effects..

or you´re just having a bad trip, you know, people thinking their legs are melting, etc.. your legs are not melting and neither are you going to die, nobody ever died from direct effects of lsd

many times the tensions and muscle tightness and other physical discomforts are somatizations of your own inner tensions, worries and so on.. Like as if acid helps your problems being externalized (in visions) or expressed physically so you can realize them and deal with them. You know, typical psychology stuff, we all have our own inner desires/traumas/shadow aspects that we tend to ignore and ´broom under the carpet´, keep it hidden in the unconscious. So psychedelics bring these things up.. maybe it´s your fears of letting go, or maybe some attachments that you are not letting go, or whatever.. Or maybe it´s just normal muscle tensions that you already have, and the acid makes you more aware of it or just makes it stronger.. In any case, it helps to relax mentally, remember there is nothing to worry about, and also stretch a bit, listen to calm music, take a shower or jump in the pool/waterfall, or even run a bit

difference between acid batches, considering they are real acid, is from set and setting (your mind and the situation you take in).. acid is an acid is an acid.. In the ´few doses´ (up to, say 1000 micrograms) range, impurities are not enough for any difference in effects, since no precursors or direct byproducts that may be present are active in that dosage range.. check up on chinacat´s ´thumbprint´ thread for more info

anyways, if you want a good trip from now on, maybe dont take it in your parents bed or walking around the city or so on.. take it after you have done your tasks/work/exams, when you have a calm mind, in a comfortable setting either alone or with people you are very familiar with, have some light food and water nearby in case you want, have the possibility of nature, a garden, forrest, something nearby.. In general, take it somewhere where you are very comfortable and where the general atmosphere is friendly and harmonious, where no ´straight´ people will be interacting with you.. if all people took care of that, most (if not all) of the problems would not exist with psychedelic use

Edited by Endlessness (05/11/08 07:04 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder