Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinearne
evidenced treasurer
Male

Some 5-meO DMT questions (kind of urgent)
    #8387879 - 05/11/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I had a nice DMT trip 2 days ago. I was still in 'this' reality but had some strange experiences.

(Report: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8384457#8384457 )

Now, my friend has some money problems so I agreed to buy his good quality DMT off him (being the saint I am :p). He said it would be enough for 2 trips, and I think he's right. But I don't have much time anymore: at the 16th (in 5 days) I start my 10 day vipassana meditation course, and after that I only have 3 days before I fly back. I feel ready to smoke some tonight, but my questions are:

-is there a tolerance buildup?

-would it be in any other way a bad idea to do it tonight? (maybe psychological or chemical or whatever)

-would it be a bad idea to smoke it just 1 or 2 days before sitting in meditation for 10 days straight, 10 hours every day?

-how about smoking all of it in the same night, in 2 times?

-last time smoking didn't work, but snorting it did. Is snorting a good way to do it (I never heard of it before), or would it be better to try to smoke it again (this is better DMT so maybe it works...).

-mixing with ganja: good or bad?

-do you need a lot for breakthrough? Is it a big stretch from where I got (tripping hard, but most of the time still in my body)? Do egodeath and breakthrough occur at the same 'time'?

Sorry, many questions, but if you can just answer one of them, or a few, please do :smile:
Thank you!

Edit: I'm almost positive it's 5-meO DMT, judging by the color (very light), and my experiences 2 days ago.

Edited by arne (05/11/08 01:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Some DMT questions (kind of urgent) [Re: arne]
    #8387894 - 05/11/08 01:23 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Youre born with a tolerance to DMT so no you dont gain more of a tolerance. I guess you could smoke it as much as you want without much of a chance of mental problems, because the smoked duration just isnt anything compared to ayahuasca.

Invisiblemaggotz

#8387905 - 05/11/08 01:26 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wait, i thought this was about nn dmt, so i don't know if what i said applies to 5 meo dmt. :shrug:

i've never insufflated dmt so i can't say if it would work or not.

mixing it with ganja? if you mean smoking some weed and then hitting the dmt while being high, it's alright. i've done it many times and, at least for me, the cannabis high does not interfere with the dmt. if you mean smoking ganja and dmt at the same time, it's fine also. in fact, that's usually how i smoke my dmt. a little weed, sprinkle some dmt on top and then a little more weed over the dmt. i find it a lot more pleasurable then smoking dmt by itself and i always have breakthrough experiences, if that's what i'm looking for.

just keep smoking it until you literally can't even light the pipe anymore. you'll know when it's enough.

Edited by maggotz (05/11/08 01:29 AM)

Offlinearne
evidenced treasurer
Male

Re: Some DMT questions (kind of urgent) [Re: maggotz]
    #8387913 - 05/11/08 01:30 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I think the problem with insufflating is that you don't know exactly how much to take, because it takes longer to kick in?

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#8387926 - 05/11/08 01:36 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If your going to snort it you need to mix it with lime powder or something like that to make it a salt. Thats what they do with yopo except they use snail shells I think.

Just because its a light color doesnt mean its not DMT. If your wondering that you should just weigh it because 5-meo-dmt is way more potent.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Some DMT questions (kind of urgent) [Re: maggotz]
    #8387929 - 05/11/08 01:37 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I don't have any experience with 5-MeO-DMT, but I understand it's pretty similar to N,N-DMT in terms of duration, thresholds, etc. So I will answer based on my experience with N,N-DMT.

The most effective method I've used is sandwiching the spice between some ganja and smoking it that way. Torch the top layer very lightly, just enough to get it cherried, then take a few slow, deep hits. The cherry will vaporize the DMT crystals. Some of it will get burned up and turned inactive, though, so if you want to get absolutely everything out of your spice you might be better off snorting it. Freebasing is the economical way to smoke but very tricky and takes practice IME. I've never snorted it but it seems hard to go wrong, in terms of absorbing a full dose.

If you're feeling good about your life right now, there is no reason why you shouldn't take the DMT. It has nil undesirable side-effects, and builds absolutely no tolerance. Many people smoke DMT twice or more in one sitting, and in fact find it an effective way of "returning" to the same hyperspatial realm while it is still fresh in their mind. If you experience a full breakthrough, your perspective on life and the universe might be seriously flummoxed for some time after you've finished tripping, but I find it hard to imagine after-effects like those interfering with meditation. If anything it seems like to me a meditational retreat after a heavy DMT trip would enhance both the meditation and the recall of the trip. Especially Vipassana - it's funny you should mention vipassana specifically, because I've recently been thinking that I would like to prepare for my next DMT trip with that type of meditation. I've had lower-dose experiences with DMT where the sort of mindfulness cultivated by vipassana came very strongly into play; I was rocketing through my mind, and I would be able to visually see my worries and my joys and navigate them accordingly. This seems connected to the internal awareness cultivated by Vipassana.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (05/11/08 01:46 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals