Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecd56
Shroom-O-Phile
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX
could these be baby cubes?
    #8374343 - 05/07/08 06:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I went hunting today and found 4 types of mushrooms, howver none of the mature ones were active...I found some small golden brown colored mushrooms that had closed caps growing through a few cow patties though, could these be cubes? are there any cube look a likes that grow in cow shit in south east Texas? how long should I wait before I go back and check them? (this is my first time ever finding any kind of mushroom whatsoever in a cow field :P)
also,what would a wild baby cube look like? would it be a pin on top or a shroom cap growing through?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTripleTree3
makinPROgRESS

Loc: The Milky Way
Re: could these be baby cubes? [Re: cd56]
    #8374402 - 05/07/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Nobody can tell you what you have without pictures. And all the info you could ever want about hunting is already listed on the main page

--------------------
Don't let the bad drugs bite

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
    #8374519 - 05/07/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

cd56, take it from another n00b like me, you MUST provide pictures and at least TRY to describe the structure/characteristics of the mushrooms you are wanting help with. This is serious business and worth the effort required, not to mention the effort and knowledge could literally save you or someone else's life.

The gurus here are incredibly helpful and willing to teach, but you have to give them what they need.

I spent almost 8 months reading, looking at thousands of pictures, and going out into the fields to see what's up, and with the help of the masters here, I have positively learned to ID cubes, and a couple others. I still got schooled here as well. :tongue2: But I have had six succesful hunts in kjust a couple months, with many more to come, thanks to the forum members here.

So get us some pics! And spore prints! And provide a description (it's listed on the page) of the specimens you are looking at. :thumbup:

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Offlinecd56
Shroom-O-Phile
Male User Gallery

Re: could these be baby cubes? [Re: therapture]
    #8374969 - 05/07/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

trust me, i have read quite a bit on shrooms myself, however i dont feel that reading can really compare tp the experience some of you guys have! im going back to the field tomorrow, I'll try and get some pics and post them...ive only had home grown shrooms, and never seen a baby one in the wild before, so hopefully someone who has will be able to help me out a little...anyways, I'll post tomorrow with the pics..thanks for the advice :smile:

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #8374983 - 05/07/08 09:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

go back tomorrow check er out should be good by then:eek:

Offlinecd56
Shroom-O-Phile
Male User Gallery

Re: could these be baby cubes? [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8382322 - 05/09/08 04:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

when I went back, the things were gone :frown: so I guess of doesntatter what they were anymore : /

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder