Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Can i DELETE all my posts?
    #838139 - 08/23/02 10:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey all,

I know, i know this isnt Mushroom cultivation but where can i put it? General questions is about tripping/drugs. In OTD it would be gone in 15 seconds so ill post it here.

Due to the current events i would like to delete every post iv made, is that possible withought manually doing it? Can an admin delete all my posts?

Law and order
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepaddo
Oh shit i realydid it this time
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
Re: Can i DELETE all my posts? [Re: Fd3000]
    #838260 - 08/23/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I understand your point of few here,
and i'm not trying to stop you.
Just wanted to say that i'm realy gonna mis your posts....

Paddo

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Can i DELETE all my posts? [Re: paddo]
    #838269 - 08/23/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey im still going to keep posting, im just going to think alot more before i do! I only want to delete all my previous posts because many of them may contain incriminating info.

So admins/mods/web masters is there a way you/i can delete all my posts at once?

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck