Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    #837999 - 08/23/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I dont know where to post this so please make it a sticky thread b/c everyone needs to read this and please put it in the right place.

Well I have some very shitty news. Last night I get a knock at my door and when I opened it, metro ask me to step out on my porch and ask if I had any narcotics in the house. I lied and said no and they asked to search my house and I still said no. They then told me that they know I have illegal narcotics in my and if I dont cooperate that I would really be screwed so I went ahead and said to search. They found all my dried shrooms, probally 2 ounces worth, they found all my setup, casings, and jars, they also found some pain pills that I had in my house, and to top it off they also found my little stash of weed that I had. The cops were just so amazed at how elaberate my setup was and they were all freaking out b/c they never seen anything like this before. Right then and there I knew I was screwed in the ass. The cops asked me to come into my room and explain to them how everything was grown. I said that I would only do it if they would drop the weed and pills from the charge and they agreed. I explained the whole process to them and they had video camera's recording everything. They even tried to get on my computer b/c I had my password's stored on my computer for aol, but I have a fucked up modem that has to be turned on at the right time in order for it to dial out so they couldnt get on my pc. Later on in the evidence room, they said they had been watching me for about a month or two and that I got busted b/c of being online. I dont know if this has to do with dr. bluethumbs or the shroomery, or even the cannabis culture website, but im still at a loss. I deleted every one of my pm's and had already threw away all the recent mail I had got from trades away, so no one who traded with me has to worry about anything. All im going to say is that I might be gone for a while, I got cultivation of a schedule I narcotic and distrubtion charge for the schedule I narcotic. I just got out on $2500 bond today. I was suprised that the cops actually stuck to their word and only gave me these charges. Im through with drugs, im through with growing, this is my second strike so if im lucky i'll get off on probation. I will not make this mistake again. It was fun while it lasted but of course the fun had to end with me. All im going to say is everyone BE CAREFULL AT WHAT YOU POST. I have a strong feeling they are watching this site b/c the cops said that it took a little while for them to track me down to my address. I strongley suggest if you post pics to be really carefull. Thanks to everyone who helped me here and please pray for me. I need all the help I can get. I might lurk around here every now and then but that will be probally very rare. Please everyone, be carefull, if it was dr. bluethumbs or something like that, it could happen to anyone. The internet is no safer than a fucking narc in your own town. Its fucking sad what the gov. can do to track people. Wish me luck guys..I will really miss you all.......farewell shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerheidiohed121
Simeon

Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: Killa420]
    #838007 - 08/23/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

WOW!!! That is all I can say. I am 2x as paranoid now. Hey, man, best of luck to you. I have some reprioritizing to do from these posts i've been reading as of late.

--------------------
i apologize if i aide in the spreading of any misinformation

"Adventavit asinus,
Pulcher et fortissimus"

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #838009 - 08/23/02 09:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Never let them search unless they have a warrent, you have your rights... and your allowed to exercie them.
Sucks what happened... The best of luck to you...

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#838033 - 08/23/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #838037 - 08/23/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Uhmmm...shit. Fuck growing. I'm not even gonna try once my stuff gets here. Not worth it. I didn't know they could do that from just looking at the internet. Its not worth jail...*sigh*....I wish you the best of luck man. You changed one person's mind about growing, thats for fucking sure...

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #838044 - 08/23/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #838061 - 08/23/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I am sorry to hear this.
Did you order from Dr. B's??

Good luck, hope everything goes well.

Take care

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineShroomSkin
Liberty or Death

Loc: Don't Tread on Me
Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: boxtop703]
    #838070 - 08/23/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You got a point boxtop, but some cops are dicks, and better safe than sorry, no? I dunno. I'm prolly not gonna be growing tho. Did they have a warrant, 420? Cuz if not they'll try to scare ya into thinking that you'll be in more trouble if you tell em to come back with a warrant. You actually won't cuz you're gonna get the same charges regardless. They might be more rude or something. Again, good luck. Hope for the best.

--------------------
---
Stay gold.

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: ShroomSkin]
    #838084 - 08/23/02 10:02 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

They already had cops inside my house b/c my sister was over so they were already watching her in the house. They even said that they will get a search warrant in no time and while they wait for that, I was being watched the whole time. There was nothing I could do. I was fucked either way or another. I couldnt run and and trash anything or nothing. Dont fucking call me stupid b/c you werent in the postion that I was in. I didnt have a choice. Im lucky I came out with what I got.

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
    #838093 - 08/23/02 10:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The only thing I ordred from blue thumbs was some empty syringes. Im not saying its him for sure, but its got something to do with the internet.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
    #838094 - 08/23/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I will blow up some illegal fireworks in your honor. Good luck and may the god/s be with you!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Anonymous

#838097 - 08/23/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Fucking pigs. I'm glad I never decided to grow, now. Good luck.

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#838100 - 08/23/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

dude thats fucked up............ hope you get no jail time......
its not your fault you were growing shroomies or choosing to smoke pot.....
its the laws that need to be changed......

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #838102 - 08/23/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

you talk to people about drugs or that you are growing them on instant messenger?

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #838103 - 08/23/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

They even said that they will get a search warrant in no time and while they wait for that, I was being watched the whole time. There was nothing I could do. I was fucked either way or another. I couldnt run and and trash anything or nothing.
I would have respectfully asked them to come back with a warrent... They can't do it in "no time" You would have had enough time to flush your mushrooms and cakes down the toilet, after you asked them to leave.

I didnt have a choice.
You had the option of telling no, come back with the warrent.

>Im lucky I came out with what I got.
You would have been lucky if they appologized, and then left accidentally dropping a fast wad of cash. You would have broke even if you didn't fold under pressure. You unlucky for getting the charge that you got...
It's bullshit, what they were doing, and you should have called them on it.

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #838105 - 08/23/02 10:11 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The fucked up thing is that they told me that weed is so dry around here so they came fucking get me

Offlineprimitive
    #838108 - 08/23/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

you shouldn't of let them search without a warrent, even if it took them 20 minutes to get a warrent that would be enough ttime to flush your shit down the toilet or something... and what do you mean they would watch you while they got the warrent just tell them to get the fuck off your property till they got a warrent.

but i wasnt there so i can't exactly say that you did the wrong thing by letting them search

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: FUCKING BUSTED!!!!! BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #838111 - 08/23/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ya'll dont understand the cops around here. They are fucking dick heads. They would not let me inside my house, they already had 2 cops in my house b/c my sister had come over just to stop by before they showed up so they were watching her inside the house. They told me they would put me in the car untill they got the search warrant. They knew what the fuck I had and thats what they were there for. I am lucky I didnt get weed and a shitload of pain pills on my charges. The cops down here will get you for anything if they want to. No one will understand unless they were in my postion.

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #838114 - 08/23/02 10:16 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I am lucky I didnt get weed and a shitload of pain pills on my charges. The cops down here will get you for anything if they want to. No one will understand unless they were in my postion.

I understand. In Mexico, the police behave in the same way.

Peace

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #838115 - 08/23/02 10:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

the problem is that 99% of people don't know their rights and cops use that ignorance to intimidate you to LET them fuck you and admit to guilt. desert eagle .50 through the front door, through the kevlar, through the swine, nothing but exit hole.
"a well armed populus is the best defense aginst tyranny" -waking life

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract