Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice
    #8374323 - 05/07/08 06:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I found out that my girlfriend is flirty.

She isn't flirty on purpose and I know that, but she is a really touchy person. But she touches guys not in sexual ways, but the way that a girl would touch another friend of hers that is a female.

I suck at dealing with stuff like this, and thought you guys would have some advice. I know it's harmless, but she is leading guys on sort of. I talked to her about it, and it hasn't changed and I don't wanna really say anything more because it is harmless. She would not act on anything.

Advice would be appreciated. :thumbup:

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Edited by Drewwyann (05/07/08 06:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTypicalTripper
CannabisCuddling Canuck

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8374341 - 05/07/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Give her a dicking so good she will never want to walk away from you.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
Re: I'm not gonna drag this out but... [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8374342 - 05/07/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Its just her personality, some people are that way, if you care for her you won't really care about it. Plus, if she actually cares for you, then nothing will ever come from any of it. If she does cheat on you, then she doesn't really care for you and you would be best off finding a new chick.

So, it boils down to if you care for her and she cares for you, it is harmless and won't affect anyone. Just don't let guys flirt back, not that it is bad for you or your chick, it is just shameful if they know she is taken.

peace

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #8374347 - 05/07/08 06:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Beat her every night until she's too scared to leave your side or look at another man.

Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

#8374355 - 05/07/08 06:44 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but my response would be "get over it". She's being a sensitive person, you're being jealous. Frankly I think you're in the wrong here, and if you want to stay with her, I'd suggest that you work out any insecurities you may have and come to terms with who she is (and maybe aspire to be as sensitive / loving towards people in general yourself!)

I hope that helps. She sounds like a fine catch, don't fuck it up ;p

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
    #8374360 - 05/07/08 06:45 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
I found out that my girlfriend is flirty.

She isn't flirty on purpose and I know that, but she is a really touchy person. But she touches guys not in sexual ways, but the way that a girl would touch another friend of hers that is a female.

I suck at dealing with stuff like this, and thought you guys would have some advice. I know it's harmless, but she is leading guys on sort of. I talked to her about it, and it hasn't changed and I don't wanna really say anything more because it is harmless. She would not act on anything.

Advice would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Try to look in yourself and understand why you would get jealous because your gf touched a man in a friendly platonic way.

She sounds nice I would try to remind myself that she is just a nice person and control the emotions.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#8374392 - 05/07/08 06:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like a ho to me.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #8374407 - 05/07/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Don't let it bother you. Ignore it, and flirt with other girls constantly.

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #8374408 - 05/07/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Put it in her butt!  :ass:

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #8374413 - 05/07/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

leave her and find a girl that is not a slut.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: aDoS]
    #8374417 - 05/07/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

or just cut one of her ears off, that way no guy will take a second look at her?

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #8374426 - 05/07/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I heard that some people in the middle east do not allow their wives to bathe so that they are not appealing to other men...because they smell worst than shit. Would you rather have a flirty girlfriend or a smelly girlfriend?

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: aDoS]
    #8374526 - 05/07/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

sss
:goatse:

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: Ego Death]
    #8374647 - 05/07/08 07:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

what's her number?

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: antiPock]
    #8374685 - 05/07/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I realize that I have to get over this, yes. But she is getting guys to like her through it, which is what bothers me. If she was touching them in a friendly way and they took it as just that it wouldn't bother me at all. She leads boys on :tongue:. I am terrible at the whole getting over it thing, but I'm trying.

I dunno.

If I could change how I feel about it easily I would, but I'm a jealous person, and it kind sucks. :shrug:

Sooo, I know I have to get over it.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
    #8374707 - 05/07/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
I realize that I have to get over this, yes. But she is getting guys to like her through it, which is what bothers me. If she was touching them in a friendly way and they took it as just that it wouldn't bother me at all. She leads boys on :tongue:. I am terrible at the whole getting over it thing, but I'm trying.

I dunno.

If I could change how I feel about it easily I would, but I'm a jealous person, and it kind sucks. :shrug:

That sucks, there are no easy answers. Either accept it or move on.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #8374730 - 05/07/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:

I dunno.

She's obviously shit testing you man.  Don't jump through her hoops by responding to her behavior and getting jealous and confronting her about it.  That is obviously her intention, to make you jealous.  But if you remain cool and confident, she will gain so much respect for you, you'll be thanking me.

Control your emotions.

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mind Exploration Flag
    #8374754 - 05/07/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know man, I had a similar situation. It didn't turn out well. She said she didn't know that she was flirting or whatever. She probably liked the attention and knew exactly what she was doing. Who knows if the situation is similar but I'm not going to fall into that trap again. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and tried to tell myself it was harmless and just her nature, apparently so was being a slut. Its hard to say don't be so touchy with other guys, or flirtatious, without seeming like a jealous boyfriend, but because of my experience thats exactly what I would do.

If you *know* its harmless I would try to get over it, if it bothers you and you doubt if she is all yours then maybe its worth pursuing.

--------------------

Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8374771 - 05/07/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
She leads boys on :tongue:

If she's just being herself, then it's not her fault guys get easily attached to her, and assume that more will follow.  She sounds like a normal social butterfly to me. 

I don't understand the "leading a guy on" thing too well.  Guys have to take responsibility for their own feelings.  If they fall for her, then folly on them, and too bad!  And lucky you, because you're the one she's chosen to be her partner. 

No need to feel protective or fear loss.

Offline667
jewhateingniggerfucker

Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: it stars saddam]
    #8374799 - 05/07/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yea shes testing you but shes also using the excuse that shes a touchy girly girl and if she wants to get away with it she will.
If she doesnt respect you enough to stop this little shit that irritates you then fuck that bitch.

If you bash some fuckers head in for flirting with her,your the bad guy.So go do some touchy feely shit with another chick in front of her.

Actually,everything she does to you ,you are entitled to do it back to her to show her how it feels if she doesn't quite get it.

I`m alot older though if my girlfriend did that shit to me I would grab the nearest skank and pound my dick up her ass right in front of her.

All this is little irritating shit that will add up if you dont fix it now.Speaking your mind and communication is the only way.

--------------------
The shroomery is full of fucking faggots

Edited by 667 (05/07/08 08:32 PM)

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8374973 - 05/07/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I bet shes not that hot anyway.

I dunno, I've been in positions where I could swear a girl I'm chatting up at a party is about to jump my bones. Then some guy comes up and gives her a kiss, and when he walks away she continues giving me eyes and flirtatious conversation. I dunno what the deal is but the boyfriend is usually some meat head who's probably dumb as rocks and not half as handsome as I.

When I do have a steady girlfriend I find myself in the upside-down of your situation. She'll get pissed at me for "flirting" with other girls. Its never something I initiate though.

I'd say do the same thing she's doing, but it would probably be obvious to her that you're trying to fight fire with fire. So do your best to ignore it I guess. Rock on.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: 667]
    #8375030 - 05/07/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If she starts talking to other dudes just walk away from her. She'll either get the point and stop being stupid or you two won't work out. Hold her hand while you two are together and if she starts flirting immediately stop relating to her, break eye contact, drop her hand and walk away. It's not being social. It's about letting your body control you and allowing it to be pulled (magnetically? so to speak) to other bodies. Trifling ho's try to pass this off as being friendly and social. HAVE SOME FUCKING BALLS.

Invisiblebadlydrawnboy
Witnessing
 User Gallery

Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: BoneMan]
    #8375032 - 05/07/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

it'll never work. just ride it out till you can't take it anymore.

jealous people need to be with other jealous people

--------------------
_/\__/\/\__/\_/\_/\_/\/\_/\_/\/\_/\__/\__/\__/\/\__/\_/\___/\_/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #8375100 - 05/07/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've dated a flirt whore, and as a result have a HORRIBLE history with them.

I don't trust 'em for a second and won't give one the time of day (other than to hop on my cawk). I'd never date another one though - not trustworthy.

OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: memes]
    #8375397 - 05/07/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've been in a similar situation, and I was always jealous of her doing exactly what you're talking about...then she cheated on me with some scumbag (a serious fucking scumbag).

It's definitely not good to be jealous, that doesn't help, but I think think you have a right to be.

My experience is only one and the circumstances were probably a lot different than yours in many ways. Your girlfriend sounds nice and sociable, my ex was just super sexual.

It's so hard to give relationship advice online, you can't really know the circumstances of someone elses relationship on here.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
    #8375507 - 05/07/08 11:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Some girls just have that kind of personality some guys to I guess, but if yall are really into each other you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If she ever does cheat on you though fuck dat hoe there are many others out there.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

InvisibleMontanahunter420
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: flirty girlfriend, advice would be nice [Re: Gainer]
    #8375519 - 05/07/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Be a major dick about it. Let her know it isn't right, if your not comfortable with it she shouldn't continue it. If she keeps it up decide whether it bugs you enough to can her or not.

--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds